Author Topic: T bol + primo  (Read 885 times)

dr_para24

• Getbig III
T bol + primo
« on: November 30, 2007, 06:25:41 AM »
if i m using about 40 - 50mg of t bol and 100mg of primo tabs. will it be the same effect like using halotesin? and how long the T bol will stay in the body? For doping test? some told me is 3weeks other told me is 2 months? so which is which?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: T bol + primo
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 07:25:32 AM »
if i m using about 40 - 50mg of t bol and 100mg of primo tabs. will it be the same effect like using halotesin? and how long the T bol will stay in the body? For doping test? some told me is 3weeks other told me is 2 months? so which is which?

You will not get the same effect as Halo. I don't know exactly how long tbol will remain in the body but I'd guess you'd be fine after about two months or so.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2007, 02:26:45 PM »
You will not get the same effect as Halo. I don't know exactly how long tbol will remain in the body but I'd guess you'd be fine after about two months or so.

I remeber reading somewhere that TBol lasts in your system for about a month and a half...well detection rate anyways.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2007, 03:17:11 PM »
I remeber reading somewhere that TBol lasts in your system for about a month and a half...well detection rate anyways.

Got a link? I'd assume it would be detectable around the same time as dbol.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2007, 03:43:35 PM »
I hate to do this, the info is dated and not exactly to be trusted.
To paraphrase World Anabolic Review  1996 re: OT detection........

Great popularity.. quickly broken down... A"reliable source" says if OT is the ONLY steroid taken, and up to 10-15 5mg tabs daily,... He has discontinued 5 days prior and tested negative.... bridging with Andriol up to 48 hrs prior to urine test...

NOW I WOULD NOT BET THE SPOT ON A TEAM ON THAT INFO!

This drug was reportedly very popular for just this reason with the East block communist contries state sponsored doping programs before the reunification of Germany.

Remember, todays testing is much more sophisticated...

I have no good answer for you.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2007, 06:30:38 PM »
Got a link? I'd assume it would be detectable around the same time as dbol.

Ya I'll look and see if I can find it in my history bro, my eyesight usually goes around 9pm so I could have mistaken it with something else...happens when we get older...lol
Just spot me BITCH!!!