Author Topic: American Muscle premires on the 9th  (Read 4925 times)

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
Re: American Muscle premires on the 9th
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2014, 06:13:12 PM »
Maybe you should be their counsel Vince, because I'm sure a small network like the DISCOVERY CHANNEL didn't cover all of their legal basis before they launched the show. BTW, I don't recall Kiana owning the rights to that show. Regardless, stop it.

wasn't Kiana Cory Everson's sidekick then when cory left the show Kiana took over?
sept 10th APF

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2014, 06:17:35 PM »
Nein. Fat people I don't like to watch. I much rather watch Sponge bob!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2014, 08:22:17 PM »
Show was entertaining. A lot looked scripted. That being said, scripted or not Barwis is a legit S&C coach that will probably never work as a coach again. You can yell and scream all you want it's part of the show, but when you have your peers looking at his training and his lack of technique he'll lose any credibility he has.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2014, 08:24:31 PM »
Just to add, if I were Richard Sherman's agent I wouldn't let him near Barwis if that how he teaches.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2014, 08:33:27 PM »
Show was entertaining. A lot looked scripted. That being said, scripted or not Barwis is a legit S&C coach that will probably never work as a coach again. You can yell and scream all you want it's part of the show, but when you have your peers looking at his training and his lack of technique he'll lose any credibility he has.

He was going for Hypertrophy just like bodybuilders in that episode right?

So why are his methods so different then mainstream bodybuilding methods?

Serious question... I have more faith in his methods, extreme high intensity like Coach Huang recommends.

Sailor Jerry

• Getbig I
atten: coach
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2014, 10:37:47 PM »
What did u think of American muscle ?  I saw the one with suh.  I felt it was all stlye no sub. But that's hollywood.  I'm interested in hereing how factual it is. And your thoughts on the coach. His voice reminds me of Ferrell. The sports radio guy. Lol.