Author Topic: Bob Paris - Recent pic of Bob doing rows....  (Read 8666 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Bob Paris - Recent pic of Bob doing rows....
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2017, 03:26:44 PM »
wow, a dude stops training with weights pretty much, which probably means he stops eating multiple times a day and lives a chilled out lifestyle that includes walking, hiking, stretching, and yoga. And people think he is small just because he stopped using gear.

Honestly I have never seen so may dumb people as I have seen on the internet bodybuilding forums when it comes to the topis of people who stopped training.

I can guarantee 100% that if a guy like Bob Paris went back to training and eating intensly for 6 months without even taking gear he would look better than most of this board. And if he took a bit of gear/trt he would look better than 100% of this board.

That my friends is what genetics.

I challenge any of you who actually train to stop working out and eating like you do now. Or better yet, you guys who think that you can eat what you want, that the balance of calories is the only thing that counts, eat like you do quality wise for the next year and a half, don't work out, take up walking and lets see what you look like in a year.

You will be either skinny, fat or skinny fat, but your muscles will be no more

Great post.  Yes, absolutely.  Bob is 57, I think.  On a heavy gear cycle, he could - at least in tight-fitting clothes - look roughly like he did at his prime.  Of course on stage, you would notice the weaknesses, as we saw with Kevin Levrone.  But Bob could definitely get back to looking amazing, and fast.

I am 35 now.  My goal is to qualify for nationals again next year in the lightweight [170-lb] strongman division of the CAASA organization.  I don't want to be 50 and saying "I wish I had done it when I had the chance."  If I can be top 15 in my weight class nationally, to me that is no different than being top 15 in Canada in MMA fighting.  And I am 100% confident that once I start training heavy again, I will respond lightning fast.  Cutting to 170 may take a big of cleaning up my diet, as I am holding around 180 now, so I have thickened up a little with age.  But I am going to apply exactly what you said, and I am confident I will respond.

You are bang on about the opinions of so many people on genetics and training/bodybuilding.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Bob Paris - Recent pic of Bob doing rows....
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2017, 03:28:47 PM »
Penn is a libtard cuck.

Gibson has healthy racial hate in his heart.

Mel for the win!

Your mother would cut off a leg for the mere chance to suck his cock.