Author Topic: UFC 141 - My Prediction For Overeem Vs Brock.  (Read 45340 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: UFC 141 - My Prediction For Overeem Vs Brock.
« Reply #250 on: December 31, 2011, 07:48:52 AM »
how many hits did overeem even take?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #251 on: December 31, 2011, 07:49:05 AM »
Takes some balls to get in a cage and stand in front of another man to fight.
Sure does. Also takes some intelligence to realize that if you keep getting your ass handed to you over and over then maybe the fight game ain't for you.    :-\  

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #252 on: December 31, 2011, 07:49:05 AM »
Overeem did exactly what he needed to do and won, plain and simple, clean and fair. You CANNOT take anything away from the guy! IMO his fight with JDS will be a stand up brawl and could go either way. Will be a good fight I hope.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #253 on: December 31, 2011, 07:49:51 AM »
Everyone with an ounce of brain would respect Brock for getting thrown the the wolves right away and not wanting tune up fights. Obviously his skillset wasn't enough. But he got in there againts tough tough opponents.
Its really not Brocks fault as much as Id like to blame him, its the UFC's fault for coddling him, making him think he was better than he was, and assuring him that he was good enough to fight these kind of fighters when he wasnt.

Bottom line - Dana spoon fed him his early fights against over the hill fighters, cans, and people too small to do much to him...
As soon as he starting matching up against people he didnt have a clear size/age/strength advantage on, he got exposed.

Again, really not his fault... Danas hype machine fault.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #254 on: December 31, 2011, 07:50:09 AM »
how many hits did overeem even take?

well brock made him bleed at least lol.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #255 on: December 31, 2011, 07:50:46 AM »
considiring this post you didn't obviously read my post. So read it again.. especially the post you're quoting. Not all that hard is it?
yeah i did not read your post.....  ::) ::) ::)
swede man ..... you suck.... lol.... ;D ;D ;D
Overall Amazing card. Since Lesnar lost Gustafssons fight was my favorite. Haaard kick to the liver, takes 3-4 sec for the body to react and then it was over   Probably feels extra rough getting hit in the area you bl bla bla
and i said the ilness was not a factor at all, so stop talking about it.... excuses excuses...
ok swede?

Be Happy,
Optimus

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #256 on: December 31, 2011, 07:51:18 AM »
Everyone with an ounce of brain would respect Brock for getting thrown the the wolves right away and not wanting tune up fights. Obviously his skillset wasn't enough. But he got in there againts tough tough opponents.

The only two guys he fought anywhere near his size and strength beat the living shit out of him, he's a big pussy, and acted like a complete prick when he was beating up guys half his size.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #257 on: December 31, 2011, 07:52:01 AM »
Its really not Brocks fault as much as Id like to blame him, its the UFC's fault for coddling him, making him think he was better than he was, and assuring him that he was good

Brock said himself he wanted the best from the getgo. He got it. Not danas fault.. He tried but it wasn't enough against the true top. He could probably beat the lower ranked guys ....as in the fellas with as many fights as he got.. But thats not for brock.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #258 on: December 31, 2011, 07:52:50 AM »
and i said the ilness was not a factor at all, so stop talking about it.... excuses excuses...
ok swede?

read my post again... and again and ....again

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #259 on: December 31, 2011, 07:53:43 AM »
read my post again... and again and ....again
sure i will.....  ::) ::) ::)
Be Happy,
Optimus

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #260 on: December 31, 2011, 07:54:34 AM »
Gustafsson probably retired another fella though  ;D if it wasn't for that fight I would be depressed lol.

And I dont know wtf happened with cerone. He was standing STILL from the first round. For thje first time ever. I guess nate really got to him or something

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: December 31, 2011, 07:57:08 AM »
Brock said himself he wanted the best from the getgo. He got it. Not danas fault.. He tried but it wasn't enough against the true top. He could probably beat the lower ranked guys ....as in the fellas with as many fights as he got.. But thats not for brock.

LOLOL....jesus you're worse than Shareef . It doesn't matter how many fights he had...he's not a fighter..he's afraid to get hit, and has no fighting instincts at all.  He's a big, idiotic doofus who acts like an asshole at the weigh-in and then gets exposed as a pussy in the fight itself

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #262 on: December 31, 2011, 07:57:50 AM »
sure i will.....  ::) ::) ::)

Good. Illness or not that shot would have made brock go down. There are no excuses. Wich you would have realised if you read my post.. Overeem gets props and is the better fighter. And Brock gets props for facing "the best hw striker in the world" after obviously not being able to handle getting punched well. He should focus on his family and kids now. Almost died and missed all of that.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: December 31, 2011, 07:59:54 AM »
I didn't see all the weigh in stuff, how did he act like an asshole? I saw him trying a Mike Matarrazzo (?) Type most muscular with his tongue out and him and Overeem eye to eye but I must have missed something in between....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #264 on: December 31, 2011, 08:01:05 AM »
I didn't see all the weigh in stuff, how did he act like an asshole? I saw him trying a Mike Matarrazzo (?) Type most muscular with his tongue out and him and Overeem eye to eye but I must have missed something in between....

Thats all he did. Hyped the crowd a little. More then enough for some I guess...

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: December 31, 2011, 08:01:20 AM »

Give it up Ghayos , your man crush got creamed, hahaa .

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #266 on: December 31, 2011, 08:01:54 AM »
Good. Illness or not that shot would have made brock go down. There are no excuses. Would you would have realised if you read my post..
yes i would have i would have ..... lol...
no man you still do not get my point.. ::)
i said the ilness should not even be mentioned, as it was no factor in the whole fight..... i never said which blow put him down swede..
that was the liver shot indeed.... nothing to do with what i said.
but iŽll let it go... you have your hart broken as your hero is crushed... ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: December 31, 2011, 08:04:23 AM »
Thats all he did. Hyped the crowd a little. More then enough for some I guess...

Oh shut up with your little self-pity act already...I'm sorry swede, if I'm saying mean things about your dick-chested boyfriend  ::)

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #268 on: December 31, 2011, 08:05:37 AM »
yes i would have i would have ..... lol...
no man you still do not get my point.. ::)
i said the ilness should not even be mentioned, as it was no factor in the whole fight..... i never said which blow put him down swede..
that was the liver shot indeed.... nothing to do with what i said.
but iŽll let it go... you have your hart broken as your hero is crushed... ;D ;D ;D

I can mention the illness as much as I want.. It's that simple.. As long as its not a bunch of excuses.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #269 on: December 31, 2011, 08:08:26 AM »
I lost the bet Swede :(

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: December 31, 2011, 08:10:00 AM »
Shay, you know I just want to see a good fight, I don't usually side one way or another and only want to see Brock win cause the meltdowns here are epic when he does. You get no excuses from me, he got beat and lost...and to think, I was...uh, "busy" ;) and had totally forgotten it was on until people started texting me about it. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #271 on: December 31, 2011, 08:10:39 AM »
I lost the bet Swede :(

Probably scared this entire appartment complex when gustafsson RUINED vladdy lol.

on a site note, Fedor finally got a win. against someone witha  4-2 record though lol. But a multiple judo olympic gold medals

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #272 on: December 31, 2011, 08:12:12 AM »
Shay, you know I just want to see a good fight, I don't usually side one way or another and only want to see Brock win cause the meltdowns here are epic when he does. You get no excuses from me, he got beat and lost...and to think, I was...uh, "busy" ;) and had totally forgotten it was on until people started texting me about it. ;D

You take texts when you're "busy"?  ;D

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #273 on: December 31, 2011, 08:13:27 AM »

watch the entire card. Awesome event overall!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: December 31, 2011, 08:13:39 AM »
I didn't answer them, but my phone went crazy from people watching the fight, my hot chocolate colored candle holder. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!