Author Topic: the lagging psych of getbig document proof : a case study  (Read 670 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
the lagging psych of getbig document proof : a case study
« on: July 03, 2014, 04:55:36 AM »
i tell them that my fried tofu on toasted english muffins with raspberry preserves totally alleviates any lower back pain (it must be eaten every day 2-4 ounces of tofu alone is all u need) but yet i see no one with back pain jumping on the bandwagon and trying it out and we all know back pain is the worst its crippling.

such an easy fix cheap and convient with nothing to lose and all to gain, but yet so many will take pills , get surgery, go on bed rest,  and take all these desperate measures rather than be smart

i feel the reasoning is because of a deeply rooted viral disease caused by meat eating over the years in wich disallows "people' from making very basic decisions, the net effect is loss of proper brain functioning reducing there ability to make common sense decisions
A

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Re: the lagging psych of getbig document proof : a case study
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 04:58:48 AM »
i tell them that my fried tofu on toasted english muffins with raspberry preserves totally alleviates any lower back pain (it must be eaten every day 2-4 ounces of tofu alone is all u need) but yet i see no one with back pain jumping on the bandwagon and trying it out and we all know back pain is the worst its crippling.

such an easy fix cheap and convient with nothing to lose and all to gain, but yet so many will take pills , get surgery, go on bed rest,  and take all these desperate measures rather than be smart

i feel the reasoning is because of a deeply rooted viral disease caused by meat eating over the years in wich disallows "people' from making very basic decisions, the net effect is loss of proper brain functioning reducing there ability to make common sense decisions

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 05:02:12 AM »

LMAO

seriously its good as fuck like an egg mcmuffin with jelly same fuckin taste i load it up with butter too most delicious thing ever
A

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2014, 02:32:23 AM »

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2014, 02:39:20 AM »
S

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2014, 03:00:25 AM »
Fried tofu is da bomb neega, love that shit with some Asian sauce, sesame oil and rice. I have a thick layer of vegemite on my english muffins every morning, might try putting the tofu on top of that.