Author Topic: Anyone here...  (Read 1374 times)

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
Anyone here...
« on: August 30, 2007, 07:01:30 AM »
Smoke cigs, I know markus ruhl did one of his videos, just curious if anyone else does...

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Anyone here...
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2007, 07:03:47 AM »
dumbest thing on earth. and so many people are doing it. a friend of my father died in lungcancer some weeks ago because of smoking alot his whole life.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2007, 07:04:43 AM »
"beast 8692" smokes penis.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 07:06:30 AM »
Smoke cigs, I know markus ruhl did one of his videos, just curious if anyone else does...

no just him.

I think james dean once had one in a film aswell, cant recall the title

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 07:12:55 AM »
I like to smoke Shisha, I have been smoking ciggies for a long time but I gave them up 4 years ago, never want to go back on that shit.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 07:21:53 AM »
How'd u quit stark?

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2007, 07:25:29 AM »
I smoke 2 1/2 packs of Marlboro's a day. Keeps me from over eating and getting obese so I'm not unhealthy.
$

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2007, 07:27:03 AM »
I smoke 2 1/2 packs of Marlboro's a day. Keeps me from over eating and getting obese so I'm not unhealthy.

???

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2007, 07:30:30 AM »
Stark, damnit man, I'm trying to quit but its so damn hard, did you just quit cold turkey or what?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2007, 07:31:15 AM »
How'd u quit stark?

Easy as shit and I serioulsy mean it... I woke up one morning looked in the mirrow discovered my body had changed to the worse, went into the gym, signed up, went to bb.com for a solid month without going to the gym once, learned all i could and thought was relevant to weightlifting, went to the gym after aprox 1 month, trained, came outside wanted to smoke....

That day I said to myself... waht's the fucking point working out if you kill yourself inside? Gave up right there.... by ONE DAY AT A TIME...

All I said was... TODAY you go to bed without having one ciggy....when I woke up next day I said...Let's see if I can do that another... and from 2 days became a week, and before I knew it I suprised myself by NOT thinking of smoking... the rest was easy.

I tell you something I smoked for years and I thought of myself as hardcore addicted, now when I think back I must have been mad smoking, a smoke free life is so much better you cannont imagine.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2007, 07:32:23 AM »
Stark, damnit man, I'm trying to quit but its so damn hard, did you just quit cold turkey or what?

i'll tell you man the trick is to do it day by day, simple tomorrow you wake up just try it for one day only one day.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2007, 07:38:34 AM »
Damn man, see I keep thinking about myself not smoking cigs and its weird to think about, I will try it one day at a time though.  I will tell you what is going to be the worst is not having that morning cigarette...or after sex, or a good meal...

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2007, 07:39:59 AM »
Damn man, see I keep thinking about myself not smoking cigs and its weird to think about, I will try it one day at a time though.  I will tell you what is going to be the worst is not having that morning cigarette...or after sex, or a good meal...

take welbutrin.  my old man's on it.  he stopped smoking instantly.  everytime he smokes, he vomits.  curbed his desire really quick.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2007, 07:45:07 AM »
I'm pretty sure welbutrin is an anti depression drug???  Correct me if I'm wrong but I would rather smoke cigs than fuck with prescription anti depressants...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2007, 07:58:13 AM »
Used to.  Nicotine patches helped the cravings and get some gum or something for your trigger times (like after a meal).  I wore the patches 2 at a time after I found I was still craving hard with just 1, and weaned off them - just cut 'em with scissors, a bit more off each day.

Most important thing is to not be around them.  Throw away your ashtray, don't have an "emergency pack" you're not going to die ffs, don't go out with people who smoke, etc.  Cravings will be much shorter lived if there's nothing around to satisfy them.