Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855195 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
how did you find out this was him? pathetic...

It wasn't me. I believe he was threatening Onemorerep and a few others and they finally got pissed and offered to pay his way to some gym to handle things. They then reviewed lots of his old post and found many similarities and traced all those same unusual "characteristics" to another dude on the internet. The same guy was a Kung Fu Master, 6'4" 280 pounds, Special Forces Colonel, 600+ bench presser, etc.

This "other guy" used his real name and the boys at getbig tracked down the rest. That's sort of how it happened. Here's a few more shots of our 6'4" 280 pound, 600+ bench pressing hero.  
a

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Came back to this thread two weeks later and nothing new.

Somebody needs to lock this thread and refocus what a douche true_adonis is. He has been riding the smm wave but I think it's time to out what a loser he really is.

I don't think Adam is a loser at all... Everyone knows his real name... He doesn't live in the "shadows".

He's my bro and he's more than proven himself as far as "get big" is concerned.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
   stick to chess

The Ugly

• Getbig V
I don't think Adam is a loser at all... Everyone knows his real name... He doesn't live in the "shadows".

He's my bro and he's more than proven himself as far as "get big" is concerned.

Did he ever deliver his bomb for this thread?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

No, like his 225x112 deadlift in under 5 minutes video.

Twaddle

• Getbig V

He never had a bomb.  It was just a rouse to try to get OMRB to give up something.  Same thing he did to Uberman.  Unfortunately, it didn't work, and the beating just kind of subsided.   :-\

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
I still can't believe how freaky this pic looks. Dracula himself would be impressed if he saw this.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Zilch.   

Been sharpening my $30k katana, getting BJJ BBBJ skills in tack, working on my TKD kicks, chess mastery, commando skills just in case though.   

Corrected...

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

cephissus

• Getbig V
WOW.  I was slowly working my way through this thread since I came back to getbig, and just finished it up after a marathon session.  This is the owning of the millenium.

It really would be perfect if the Hindemburg Melao connection could be verified.  Just mulling over the evidence, pro and con, has been surprisingly fascinating, and sustained my interest through the dry spells.  I remember when Melao was first mentioned, in the "five spinning disks" thread where Lumberjack and I completely dismantled Sucky... at the time, the bizarre name "Hindemburg" stuck out to me, but unlike Lumberjack, I didn't think it particularly suspicious that SMM should be familiar with the a renowned "psychometric engineer" ::).  I thought he was just namedropping from his google research, as usual.

I will say, that thread convinced me SMM is an actual idiot of no intelligence at all.   His proposed answer to the spinning disk was so obviously wrong, and his attempts to justify it were complete gibberish!  On this basis it seems unlikely he is Hindemberg Melao Jr if Hindemberg is actually smart.  Since so much evidence suggests Hindemberg may be a fraud on the level of SMM, the possibility they are one and the same still exists, and I can breathe a little easier. :D

Still, the translated articles where Hindemberg discussed various topics (I remember reading one about statistics) were very different from SMM's style, to the point I have a bit of a hard time believing SMM would actually be capable of writing them.

Nevertheless, there is a lot of other good evidence.  Like Ray, I was vacillating a lot near the end in my decision... after all the dust has settled, it may simply be too close to call.  Should we just happily imagine the worst (best?) and forever believe Hindemburg Melao Jr. to be the true name of the chickenfucking pederast delta force lt colonel who was gene spliced to combat a rare life-threatening ailment, thereafter gaining superhuman powers to match his superhuman good looks, intimidating 6'4-7" 240-320lb 3-10% bf frame, 620 lb bench press, one-handed cliff-scaling ability, massive personal wealth, canine destroying mitts of doom, ultra-genius level 162-225 IQ while offsetting his chronic neurotoxic hypersensitivity, "old man smell," nicotine addiction, and desoxyn dependency so that he could ultimately fulfill his destiny as a god among men, reveal the ultimate location of osama, and solve many important problems of our time, in between bouts of spastic/autistic getbig posting, wherein he delivered many gorillophile rants, frighteningly-nubile-girl paeans, fedor enshrinements, rebuffs to his uppity prole peers, and last but not least, insistence of subminute death to fags?

jwb

• Getbig V
His reaction when the first hindemburg pic was posted tells the story.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
His reaction when the first hindemburg pic was posted tells the story.

lol, how about his reaction to this whole thread by leaving getbig!

what he did was hang around for a week or two after this thread ended, talking about lawyers and posting in general threads acting like none of this bothered him and then very quietly left.

question:
who would leave if nothing that was displayed in this thread was true?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
 :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Jeez under armor Spandex shirt, tucked in with a belt , and 28" waist jerry seinfeld style jeans

Nails

• Getbig V

Nails

• Getbig V
any portuguese speaker to translate???

http://vimeo.com/4676024

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
WOW.  I was slowly working my way through this thread since I came back to getbig, and just finished it up after a marathon session.  This is the owning of the millenium.

It really would be perfect if the Hindemburg Melao connection could be verified.  Just mulling over the evidence, pro and con, has been surprisingly fascinating, and sustained my interest through the dry spells.  I remember when Melao was first mentioned, in the "five spinning disks" thread where Lumberjack and I completely dismantled Sucky... at the time, the bizarre name "Hindemburg" stuck out to me, but unlike Lumberjack, I didn't think it particularly suspicious that SMM should be familiar with the a renowned "psychometric engineer" ::).  I thought he was just namedropping from his google research, as usual.

I will say, that thread convinced me SMM is an actual idiot of no intelligence at all.   His proposed answer to the spinning disk was so obviously wrong, and his attempts to justify it were complete gibberish!  On this basis it seems unlikely he is Hindemberg Melao Jr if Hindemberg is actually smart.  Since so much evidence suggests Hindemberg may be a fraud on the level of SMM, the possibility they are one and the same still exists, and I can breathe a little easier. :D

Still, the translated articles where Hindemberg discussed various topics (I remember reading one about statistics) were very different from SMM's style, to the point I have a bit of a hard time believing SMM would actually be capable of writing them.

Nevertheless, there is a lot of other good evidence.  Like Ray, I was vacillating a lot near the end in my decision... after all the dust has settled, it may simply be too close to call.  Should we just happily imagine the worst (best?) and forever believe Hindemburg Melao Jr. to be the true name of the chickenfucking pederast delta force lt colonel who was gene spliced to combat a rare life-threatening ailment, thereafter gaining superhuman powers to match his superhuman good looks, intimidating 6'4-7" 240-320lb 3-10% bf frame, 620 lb bench press, one-handed cliff-scaling ability, massive personal wealth, canine destroying mitts of doom, ultra-genius level 162-225 IQ while offsetting his chronic neurotoxic hypersensitivity, "old man smell," nicotine addiction, and desoxyn dependency so that he could ultimately fulfill his destiny as a god among men, reveal the ultimate location of osama, and solve many important problems of our time, in between bouts of spastic/autistic getbig posting, wherein he delivered many gorillophile rants, frighteningly-nubile-girl paeans, fedor enshrinements, rebuffs to his uppity prole peers, and last but not least, insistence of subminute death to fags?

haha what a post

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
When all is said and done, this thread was as good as a movie.

From 1MR's challenge, to the setup, to sucky's ridiculous evasions, to 1MR calling that apartment block and destroying him time and time again, to the Lumberjack guy making the Hindemburg connection, to Army of One's ultra-hilarious photoshops, to TA and 333386 revealing Pedro Coderch's "colourful" internet history, to sucky's threats of international litigation, to the never-resolved mystery of who suckmymuscle really was.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel

Personally I think he wasn't, although there was so much circumstancial evidence it was ridiculous.

In any case, not having a clear-cut answer gave this thread AAA quality

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
When all is said and done, this thread was as good as a movie.

From 1MR's challenge, to the setup, to sucky's ridiculous evasions, to 1MR destroying him time and time again, to the Lumberjack guy making the Hindemburg connection, to TA and 333386 revealing Pedro Coderch's "colourful" internet history, to the never-resolved mystery of who suckmymuscle really was.

It had the same colorful tempo that could be found in the cinematographic masterpiece The Usual Suspects, with Melao masterfully personifying all the traits of the lying, conniving gimp.

"1"

POB

• Getbig IV
It had the same colorful tempo that could be found in the cinematographic masterpiece The Usual Suspects, with Melao masterfully personifying all the traits of the lying, conniving gimp.

"1"

Concur, nice work

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
What kind of name is Hindemburg Melao?

It's not even HINDENBURG

What the hell

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
What kind of name is Hindemburg Melao?

It's not even HINDENBURG

What the hell
Well, he did go down in one hell of a ball of flame, so there's that.

/oh, the humanity.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
He`ll never recover!!