Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855089 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Forums poster "Maddy" was a true pioneer, he was calling SMM "Pedro" months before this thread went down.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Forums poster "Maddy" was a true pioneer, he was calling SMM "Pedro" months before this thread went down.

I always thought Maddy was Princess L's gimmick ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Maddy always keeps his abs tight at all times also.

Just an FYI.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
He`ll never recover!!

Gone at almost eight years to the month. Autistic identity cruelly stripped away.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
Yes Maddy's role in this saga has yet to be revealed.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Gone at almost eight years to the month. Autistic identity cruelly stripped away.
Guy was a real fucking nut job...............sex with chickens and little girls.......I truly hope he rots in hell.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?v=403180949730897

LOL   Geez - this video at least he uses more weapons than just the nunchucks

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
http://vimeo.com/1714908

Definately looks like a twink in this video he posted. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Well, he did go down in one hell of a ball of flame, so there's that.

/oh, the humanity.

This deserves at at least one   ;D
Y

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!

Nevertheless, there is a lot of other good evidence.  Like Ray, I was vacillating a lot near the end in my decision... after all the dust has settled, it may simply be too close to call.  Should we just happily imagine the worst (best?) and forever believe Hindemburg Melao Jr. to be the true name of the cchickenfucking pederast delta force lt colonel who was gene spliced to combat a rare life-threatening ailment, thereafter gaining superhuman powers to match his superhuman good looks, intimidating 6'4-7" 240-320lb 3-10% bf frame, 620 lb bench press, one-handed cliff-scaling ability, massive personal wealth, canine destroying mitts of doom, ultra-genius level 162-225 IQ while offsetting his chronic neurotoxi hypersensitivity, "old man smell," nicotine addiction, and desoxyn dependency so that he could ultimately fulfill his destiny as a god among men, reveal the ultimate location of osama, and solve many important problems of our time, in between bouts of spastic/autistic getbig posting, wherein he delivered many gorillophile rants, frighteningly-nubile-girl paeans, fedor enshrinements, rebuffs to his uppity prole peers, and last but not least, insistence of subminute death to fags?
Classic. ;D
H

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
So, did anyone get sued yet? LOL

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
So, did anyone get sued yet? LOL

Nope.  I'm still waiting for the summons and complaint.   

cephissus

• Getbig V
Classic. ;D

ugh i was trying to pack as many of his incredible traits as i could in there, how i managed to completely miss anything about his desire for adult circumcision / crusade against boy-mutilation and desire to lick the sperm off king david's sweaty nutsack is beyond me!  :'(

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
I believe True Adonis can also expect to hear from SMM/Pedro Coderch's legal team any moment now.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
My theory is that Melao was either the ice pick killer, or a veteran member who created the best gimmick of all time.  If SMM was real, he wouldn't have given us the pleasure of leaving.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
I've just been reading that 5 concentric spinning disc thread and he actually said his name in a post? That gave him away straight away sure.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I've just been reading that 5 concentric spinning disc thread and he actually said his name in a post? That gave him away straight away sure.

Cool signature Dave.  LOL  ;D

cephissus

• Getbig V

To the contrary, I think this counts as evidence against.  Why would he skirt so dangerously and carelessly near his true identity?  And for what?  Hindemburg was barely a footnote in that thread anyway...

Of course maybe it gave him a perverse thrill to dangle himself in front of us so promiscuously :D

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Did the guy finally leave?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Did the guy finally leave?
Supposedly.  I think it all smells fishy.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

Isn't his name Hindemberg Meija?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Is it back on?   ;D :D

nefario

• Getbig III

Soul Crusher

• Competitors