Poll

Who has done more for the bodybuilding industry?

Vince Goodrum
9 (33.3%)
Kevin Levrone
5 (18.5%)
Ron Avidan
13 (48.1%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: Vince Goodrum and Kevin Levrone are alike in many ways.....(poll included)  (Read 4209 times)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Re: Vince Goodrum and Kevin Levrone are alike in many ways.....(poll included)
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2016, 04:07:45 PM »

You can ask NelsonMuntz...he was Milly at the time at Muscle Mayhem and used to mess with me over there including "The Magic Stick"

Its true, alot of what Vince was promoting were in fact code for other things at times

I remember the "magic stick", it caused quite the uproar at the time. even I tended to not read between the lines.

alot of people have knocked vice, incl myself, but the guy has survived everything this industry has thrown at him and he was offering things online back from the early 2000's that were in their infancy and said to not work in relation to ecommerce, stuff that is all the norm nowadays. Yes he missed the boat on alot of things, but so what, Steve Jobs sold every share except 1 in apple back in the day(which had he kept them would have made him worth $150 Billion at his demise rather than the mere $9 billion  ::) ), bought pixar for peanuts after leaving apple, sold it to disney to become at one point their biggest shareholder and then went back to apple and help introduce alot of the technology some of us use daily. He made his mark in his own way, just like Vince will one day, in his own way unlike Shizzo, 99.9% of this board and myself probably.
"

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2016, 04:47:33 PM »
There's always a market for designer steroids that have yet to be classified and scheduled if you can get them from China from a contact.

The Peptide market is pretty saturated right now but the "pro hormone/designer steroid/etc" market has declined.

Well, just to give you a background on things.... when you buy bulk powders from China they are always more than happy to send you samples of all sorts of shit in hopes of you buying more stuff.  It was around 2002 and at the time, I was buying andro and ephedra powders for my little Ebay shop as it was just selling like hotcakes.  Well, among the sample items was something labeled dehydrated insulin growth hormone which is now known as IGF1 LR3.  I thought it was interesting but for the cost at the time, it definitely wasn't worth it but I decided to eventually pitch the product.  Subsequently, I dubbed it "The Magic Stick" a few years later and promoted it on forums especially Muscle Mayhem.  

Eventually the price went way down on producing it in 2007 and I was going to start up a peptide company when I met Vissy who didn't me to sell drugs so I squashed the venture in addition to making me destroy all of vet products like Kynoselen I was selling.  That's why if you look through the Wayback Archive, they no longer show up in my inventory after that time.

When we broke up, I did attempt to get a peptide company up and running but it was clear pretty soon that I missed the boat big time :'(

But that's my story.  

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2016, 05:00:19 PM »
Candidate for dumbest post ever..
Please, stop... We all know Vince rules the farking planet?

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2016, 09:54:29 PM »
King Shizzo,legend of the polls/poles

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2016, 03:38:56 AM »
AKA: The Sorcerer's Sausage (hand over fist, like hotcakes!), and The Enchanted Kielbasa ©.

Hilarious

;D

NN

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2016, 04:18:21 AM »
Why do most of Shizzo's threads contain a poll?

Creating "polls" on getbig may be his greatest achievement in life.
Ψ

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2016, 04:43:19 AM »
Creating "polls" on getbig may be his greatest achievement in life.
Not even close. Being given the title of KING (only possible by Ron) is what gets me up in the morning.

Seriously, look at my avatar. Ron and I, go way back.