Author Topic: When will we see the first public execution of a treasonous politician?  (Read 1651 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
When do you think this will happen? I believe and hope this will happen in the not too distant future.

Tribunals, executions, this is what these traitors have to look forward to. The time is long overdue to start having a public discussion about the atrocities committed by these traitors in Europe (and USA).

It is time to focus on them with a laser beam. Any pro immigration / refugee stance qualifies them as a traitor. It will not be hard to identify them. They need to live in fear and realize their evil acts have consequences.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
It would never happen but if it does, it could be anyone and everyone that was apart of Obama’s administration.

obsidian

• Getbig V
It would never happen but if it does, it could be anyone and everyone that was apart of Obama’s administration.
Lol never say never Coachy! I love your post btw!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
When do you think this will happen? I believe and hope this will happen in the not too distant future.

Tribunals, executions, this is what these traitors have to look forward to. The time is long overdue to start having a public discussion about the atrocities committed by these traitors in Europe (and USA).

It is time to focus on them with a laser beam. Any pro immigration / refugee stance qualifies them as a traitor. It will not be hard to identify them. They need to live in fear and realize their evil acts have consequences.

If only
We can but hope this time will be soon.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
will it be streamed?

Fortress

• Getbig V
I actually do believe I’ll see such executions in my lifetime.

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
I don't know if it will happen but it would be nice if they would be held accountable

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
sure it will happen, in Gookland etc..
K

obsidian

• Getbig V
It will happen - I think it is a matter of time. But this needs to get out into the public arena. People should start talking about this in bars, clubs, restaurants etc.

Nobody likes a traitor, there is nothing admirable about this trait. I reckon a traitor's status is below that of a cockroach.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their

Do the Keyboard Warriors of the World have a special ops division? Maybe then.

be back

Re: When will we see the first public execution of a treasonous politician?
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2018, 05:29:30 AM »
not in the UK, we don't have a death penalty...

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: When will we see the first public execution of a treasonous politician?
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2018, 05:57:49 AM »
 ::)
F