Author Topic: New Lee Priest Pics - from the Olympia  (Read 11395 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: New Lee Priest Pics - from the Olympia
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2006, 02:33:18 PM »
my best guess would be to have the awesome abs with the tapered waist, some crazy arms,delts chest and back, slap some tats on ya and add a bit of a reputation and have a nice mug shot and maybe an IFBB pro card in your wallet. you should be good to go!
Landing a FIGURE or FITNESS slut is as easy as dropping a DEUCE first thing in the morning while flipping through MD...

All you have to do is make them think or believe you can be a key or link to 'better' their 'career' or 'pursuit' in the world of Figure or Fitness competition.

The other qualities Jr.Yates described help big time as well...

Also...if you are seen in pics flipping the camera the bird...then you're golden.
?

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2006, 02:36:33 PM »
Landing a FIGURE or FITNESS slut is as easy as dropping a DEUCE first thing in the morning while flipping through MD...

:-X my god block thats halairous.
bodybuildersreality.com

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2006, 02:50:52 PM »
If Lee gets the other side of his face tattooed he's gonna look like the ultimate warrior.. might be a cool gimmick but might also get him sued..

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2006, 02:56:32 PM »
Because he is an EXTREME REBEL without a cause, thats why. How can someone truly be a hardcore ruthless uncivilized outlaw...if they dont have all kinds of tats. Bad boys gets tattoos...Lee is as bad as he wants to be.

Don't you know that Lee speaks his mind and says shocking controversial things and will flip the camera the bird if he feels so inclines and make up 'relationships' about Persian amature figure competitors who live in FL to make a Puerto Rican competitor jealous and to fuel animosity between the two for the sakes of his ego?

I'm not getting this one....BK.  Lee is white.  Your hate is towards minorities..esp me...a brother from the South who is all about peace.  So...what's your real agenda with Lee?
Oh...Monica!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2006, 03:42:01 PM »
I'm not getting this one....BK.  Lee is white.  Your hate is towards minorities..esp me...a brother from the South who is all about peace.  So...what's your real agenda with Lee?
Tru...Tru...

You have to recognize that TheBlockHead hates everybody equally and he doesn't discriminate people to hate on regardless of race, color, and creed. I'm an Equal Oppurtunity Hater...youknowwhatImsay in?

My gripe about Lee is that he is portrayed as such a extreme shocking rebel monster ruthless outlaw who cannot be contained and is too uncivilized for modern society but in reality I think he's nothing more than a game playing wannabee 'player' 'badass'.

The face tat, the racecars and the nice game of baiting the amature competitor from Florida of Persian descent to fuel jealousy and anger and to fill the Pro Puerto Rican competitor who did quite well over the weekend.

I bet Lee felt a little sting that this particular girl did so well over the weekend. A fake phony metrosexual like Lee would have probably felt more satisfaction inside if she didnt place well and had a bad weekend...he would have though..."Yep...she needs me...she'll be crawling back..."

Lee also tried to make the Persian girl think or believe that he could 'make' her...my feeling is. This girl smelt something foul in something she thought was pretty legit and innocent and got the fk out of TX...

Now she probably responds to Lee's e-mails in one or two word answers and probably responds to them 2-3 days later. He might get a full on sentence if she's feeling squirley but highly doubtful.
?

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2006, 03:42:56 PM »
If Lee was 6' tall, thicker chest, and wider back he'd have been Mr. Olympia.