Author Topic: UNFREAKINBELIEVABLE how goverment waste tax dollars!!!! a must read  (Read 4035 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
 I am a property manager myself/ carpenter/maintenance man and i know the effort and work it takes to build a property from scratch or fix up an existing one. I can take a fully wrecked apartment with damaged drywall and damaged floors/ bathrooms ect and have it fully fixed and clean in 2 weeks most times 3 weeks max just by eating a shitload of food constantly for energy i spend easily 20-25 bucks a day on eating alone and maybe 2-3 dollars if you factor in mexican herbal plants. Now this is absolutley crazy today on 680 am i heard the below cut and paste on the radio this morning.

WHY IN THE FUCKING HELL DO THEY NEED hire 2000 people for 14 properties?
Bascially our tax money is being wasted on a bunch of workers standing around not doing shit and we are OVER paying them. I spend much of my life trying to be a better sole worker so i dont have to rely on others for help and i am highly critical of myself to be more efficient but damn this obama fucker is pissing me off along with the governement!!!! just read the facts below and see how screwed up it is!

RALEIGH, N.C. -- North Carolina officials say more than $52 million in federal funding will create 1,400 construction jobs for building affordable rental apartments across the state.

The state Housing Finance Agency said Thursday the money from the federal Tax Credit Assistance Program will create jobs for building 10 properties in 10 counties.

The agency also will receive federal tax credits to create 2,000 jobs for 14 other properties in 13 counties. Total investment is expected to be $192 million.

http://www.thesunnews.com/564/story/1020978.html

\

Meltdown
A

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: UNFREAKINBELIEVABLE how goverment waste tax dollars!!!! a must read
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 01:59:26 PM »
maybe the properties being built arent 300 square foot studios by themselves but big apartemtn buildings holding a few huindrted decent sized units?? maybe

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 02:03:16 PM »
maybe the properties being built arent 300 square foot studios by themselves but big apartemtn buildings holding a few huindrted decent sized units?? maybe

na bro this is quoted here on the lower right

"The agency said most apartments will be designated for families and some for elderly residents. A portion of the privately owned properties will be available to people with disabilities and people on supplemental security income"
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 02:06:10 PM »
na bro this is quoted here on the lower right

"The agency said most apartments will be designated for families and some for elderly residents. A portion of the privately owned properties will be available to people with disabilities and people on supplemental security income"
Tax Payers fucked again when will it stop?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 02:17:27 PM »
Tax Payers fucked again when will it stop?

yeah man ive seen these operations before unbeleivable amounts of waste... hell you can put 5 people on a house that needs serious work im talking roof work floor work foundation work painting ect and have that shit done in 2 weeks tops
A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2009, 02:18:27 PM »
but, but, but  the government always does a wonderful job running things.......

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2009, 02:19:04 PM »
yeah man ive seen these operations before unbeleivable amounts of waste... hell you can put 5 people on a house that needs serious work im talking roof work floor work foundation work painting ect and have that shit done in 2 weeks tops
And make a profit...instead of us paying damn taxes for losers

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2009, 02:31:20 PM »
I am a property manager myself/ carpenter/maintenance man and i know the effort and work it takes to build a property from scratch or fix up an existing one. I can take a fully wrecked apartment with damaged drywall and damaged floors/ bathrooms ect and have it fully fixed and clean in 2 weeks most times 3 weeks max just by eating a shitload of food constantly for energy i spend easily 20-25 bucks a day on eating alone and maybe 2-3 dollars if you factor in mexican herbal plants. Now this is absolutley crazy today on 680 am i heard the below cut and paste on the radio this morning.

Bascially our tax money is being wasted on a bunch of workers standing around not doing shit and we are OVER paying them. I spend much of my life trying to be a better sole worker so i dont have to rely on others for help and i am highly critical of myself to be more efficient but damn this obama fucker is pissing me off along with the governement!!!! just read the facts below and see how screwed up it is!

RALEIGH, N.C. -- North Carolina officials say more than $52 million in federal funding will create 1,400 construction jobs for building affordable rental apartments across the state.

The state Housing Finance Agency said Thursday the money from the federal Tax Credit Assistance Program will create jobs for building 10 properties in 10 counties.

The agency also will receive federal tax credits to create 2,000 jobs for 14 other properties in 13 counties. Total investment is expected to be $192 million.

\

Meltdown

Pretty nice self righteous outrage right there nocalf.  but we are not talking about painting and drywall repair.  we are talking about construction of apartment buildings.  design, site work, plus all the trades it takes to build a large building.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2009, 02:37:46 PM »
Didn't you read Matt T's last thread?!?!?

The recession is over!!!!! Obama is brilliant!!!!!! There is no taxpayer waste here!!!!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2009, 02:42:24 PM »
Pretty nice self righteous outrage right there nocalf.  but we are not talking about painting and drywall repair.  we are talking about construction of apartment buildings.  design, site work, plus all the trades it takes to build a large building.

hahah you are an idiot, building a house is more common sense then anything and following a blue print.

do you know how simple it is to nail in some studs then stand it up, there ya go a wall get an electrician in then slap on some drywall

yes i am self righteous with reason
A

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2009, 03:02:45 PM »
       STFU  and pay your taxes. Be thankful you have the resources to do so.                             

SHUT UP

STOP WHINING

GET A LIFE

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2009, 03:14:24 PM »
hahah you are an idiot, building a house is more common sense then anything and following a blue print.

do you know how simple it is to nail in some studs then stand it up, there ya go a wall get an electrician in then slap on some drywall

I hope NO ONE lives in any properties you refurbish...I see collapsing floors, walls, violation up the ying yang, and shoddy work. Codes, requirements and REAL CONSTRUCTION is the difference in why it takes more than a handful of people to construct a specialized property like this. Those RAT TRAPS you build that only requiire a few studs and dry wall would not be fit even as a garage for a clunker car.

Nonetheless YES there is government waste in society unfortunately, however the real crooks are in the private sector and they recently walked away with TRILLIONS of dollars in stolen money.

C

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2009, 03:27:30 PM »
I hope NO ONE lives in any properties you refurbish...I see collapsing floors, walls, violation up the ying yang, and shoddy work. Codes, requirements and REAL CONSTRUCTION is the difference in why it takes more than a handful of people to construct a specialized property like this. Those RAT TRAPS you build that only requiire a few studs and dry wall would not be fit even as a garage for a clunker car.

Nonetheless YES there is government waste in society unfortunately, however the real crooks are in the private sector and they recently walked away with TRILLIONS of dollars in stolen money.

you are an idiot, and have not a clue about building and construction

people like you want to over complicated laying down some ply wood for flooring then using glue then a sheet vinyl for the floor

you are too stupid to realize how easy it is, the thing is most people are a pussy and dont realize the only thing that holds them back from accomplishing 'seemingly overwhelming" jobs are the lack of energy and food requirements it takes

how were you raised did you not have a decent daddy to teach you anything? you obviously aint from the south you got damn pussy

A

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2009, 03:39:07 PM »

wow, i used to think your stupidity was an act.  not so sure now.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2009, 04:33:05 PM »

people like you want to over complicated laying down some ply wood for flooring then using glue then a sheet vinyl for the floor

you are too stupid to realize how easy it is, the thing is most people are a pussy and dont realize the only thing that holds them back from accomplishing 'seemingly overwhelming" jobs are the lack of energy and food requirements it takes

how were you raised did you not have a decent daddy to teach you anything? you obviously aint from the south you got damn pussy

Should I feel insulted now???....
C

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2009, 04:51:42 PM »

They are talking large comercial buildings here.  LOL @ "common sense and being able to read a blue print" to build stuff.  Not unusual for large projects to have 400-500 workers each.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2009, 06:59:38 PM »
They are talking large comercial buildings here.  LOL @ "common sense and being able to read a blue print" to build stuff.  Not unusual for large projects to have 400-500 workers each.

that is true but contstruction on that level is highly inefficient.

they lack using enough cranes

the steel beams add support the essential falcon then guides them with the crane to build the larger resedential fortress.

as for walls and or drywall they should transport large bolders and use a few powerlifters to poor concrete over  the steel beam floors YEAH
as you can see here FailCon industries hired about 50 too many mexicans to do the job even though they happily accepted 45 cent wages to work for the master
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2009, 07:03:38 PM »
falcon workers
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2009, 07:08:07 PM »
here we have a crane setting plywood

think how much fun/challenge it is for a powerlifter/basketball player/ person who wants a fun job to lay the plywood fast with or without the use of a crane, it is possible for falcon aryan worker to be a faster plywood layer than a machine

A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2009, 11:33:20 PM »
that is true but contstruction on that level is highly inefficient.

they lack using enough cranes

the steel beams add support the essential falcon then guides them with the crane to build the larger resedential fortress.

as for walls and or drywall they should transport large bolders and use a few powerlifters to poor concrete over  the steel beam floors YEAH The USA is selling themselves out for shotty work and poor service in every area
as you can see here FailCon industries hired about 50 too many mexicans to do the job even though they happily accepted 45 cent wages to work for the master

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2009, 06:40:29 AM »
falcon workers

Nice home site.  I have frammed in the past my share of homes/townhomes and can say it is very hard work.  You need a certian mindset to be able to do it.  Some people have fun with it for a while until after a few years you realize you are gonna have to bust your ass this hard or harder for the rest of your life.  Gets real old when you hit mid 30's.  Even the large commercial high rise jobs suck, vulgar, crass people, poor air quality, risk of injury, exposure to chemicals, filthy portable toilets, lots of manual labor, little job security.  You sit on some bucket and eat your lunch with a bunch of losers in a shit hole building, not even a place to wash your hands.  Conditions in construction are third world quality.  Yeah great job.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2009, 12:56:32 PM »
Nice home site.  I have frammed in the past my share of homes/townhomes and can say it is very hard work.  You need a certian mindset to be able to do it.  Some people have fun with it for a while until after a few years you realize you are gonna have to bust your ass this hard or harder for the rest of your life.  Gets real old when you hit mid 30's.  Even the large commercial high rise jobs suck, vulgar, crass people, poor air quality, risk of injury, exposure to chemicals, filthy portable toilets, lots of manual labor, little job security.  You sit on some bucket and eat your lunch with a bunch of losers in a shit hole building, not even a place to wash your hands.  Conditions in construction are third world quality.  Yeah great job.

haha you gotta admit there is a sense of accomplishment in brutal conditions, its kinda an ego thing for me sometimes i enjoy the filth and naturalness of it all but am thankfull i am 3rd generation in the buisness so i had some help getting started with plenty of work for me to do, i worked outside the family at 16-17 framing houses wich was just simply hot as hell and sweaty all the time now i mainly do just inside work but with no AC and plenty of filth to clorox and paint over..., being a landlord is where its at i finally own just 2 right now
A

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2009, 01:02:12 PM »
falcon workers
torando gunna knock that shit down fast

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2009, 01:03:58 PM »