Author Topic: Post your diet and medical problems  (Read 2679 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Post your diet and medical problems
« on: December 18, 2019, 04:32:42 PM »
How many meat eaters have vision and hearing going down hill?

My vision and hearing is still damn good near perfect.
I get a single crack on the corner's of my mouth very minor happens when i just eat too much junk

Overal no arthritis  pretty good. I do have a bit of mucus at the gum line of a few teeth  when i sqeeeze my gums with my fingers i ve got one realy bad cracked in half molar but it flares up sometimes. I shouldve brushed more as a kid , but my gums are slowly improving. My teeth are 85 healthy score.
A

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Post your diet and medical problems
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2019, 04:46:15 PM »
You'll be dead soon, mark my words.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2019, 04:50:50 PM »

I get a single crack on the corner's of my mouth very minor happens when i just eat too much junk

Overal no arthritis  pretty good. I do have a bit of mucus at the gum line of a few teeth  when i sqeeeze my gums with my fingers i ve got one realy bad cracked in half molar but it flares up sometimes. I shouldve brushed more as a kid , but my gums are slowly improving. My teeth are 85 healthy score.

Aren’t you around 40? You shouldn’t be experiencing many health problems regardless of diet. Talk to us when you’re Wes’ age! (92 years young)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2019, 07:05:05 PM »
You'll be dead soon, mark my words.

;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2019, 08:11:04 PM »
My diet = perfect.  More or less bang on.  I'm 165-lb now, down from my fattest weight of 213-lb from late 2018, early 2019!  I hit 173-lb on June 1st, and have since starved myself down to 165-lb again - 8-lb less than in the after photo below.

It's been all diet so far.  I haven't resumed regular workouts, but my diet is good.

My medical problems lately...depression.  Since my fourth child was just miscarried on Monday night.  My birthday is on Saturday...and Christmas is coming.  This is not the news that I wanted.  I'm literally devastated.  Any Getbiggers who have experienced the loss of a child, please let me know.

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2019, 08:26:42 PM »
 whos the downey in the mirror?

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2019, 11:46:23 PM »
My diet = perfect.  More or less bang on.  I'm 165-lb now, down from my fattest weight of 213-lb from late 2018, early 2019!  I hit 173-lb on June 1st, and have since starved myself down to 165-lb again - 8-lb less than in the after photo below.

It's been all diet so far.  I haven't resumed regular workouts, but my diet is good.

My medical problems lately...depression.  Since my fourth child was just miscarried on Monday night.  My birthday is on Saturday...and Christmas is coming.  This is not the news that I wanted.  I'm literally devastated.  Any Getbiggers who have experienced the loss of a child, please let me know.

Matt, I can't empathise with this but nonetheless I am very sorry to hear.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2019, 03:39:04 AM »
Hang in there, Matt.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2019, 05:09:39 AM »

love the ones you got bro , always keep pic archive encrypted too
A

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2019, 05:49:07 AM »

My wife had 7 miscarriages before giving birth to a healthy baby boy so I know how you feel.  I felt empty all the time like a shell walking around without nothing inside.  One of our miscarriages was with triplets, she had to stay in the hospital for 10 days while she miscarried all 3. 

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2019, 06:22:43 AM »
Sorry to hear that Matt and theone.

I eat clean and I eat bad.I enjoy eating so I will eat what I want and die when I die.I know people who eat great and have lots of problems and people who eat shit and have none so don’t really think it matters all that much.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2019, 06:58:41 AM »
My wife had 7 miscarriages before giving birth to a healthy baby boy so I know how you feel.  I felt empty all the time like a shell walking around without nothing inside.  One of our miscarriages was with triplets, she had to stay in the hospital for 10 days while she miscarried all 3. 

For those of you that disrespect woman, and there are many on here that feel they are beneath them, not many men could cope with something like this. To manage life and deal with something like this takes a special person.

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2019, 10:35:39 AM »
We were told from day 1 my wife had less than 1% chance of ever having children because at age 31 she got diagnosed with premature ovarian failure.  We never gave up and turned to doing IVF every cycle after the first miscarriage.  We failed every time and even when my wife said to give up I told her that until the doctor turns us away and says we will not work with you anymore we have to try.  The saddest day for me was when my wife told me to leave her and marry someone who could give me children and I said I married her for her and because I loved her and I didn’t want to go be with another woman just because I could have kids with her.  We tried for nearly 4 years because after every cycle you have to wait until the body heals itself until you try another IVF cycle.  Today we have a healthy 5 year old son and a healthy 4 year old daughter.  We are beyond thankful for our lovely kids and we look at them like miracles that were given to us.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2019, 10:39:23 AM »

Overal no arthritis  pretty good. I do have a bit of mucus at the gum line of a few teeth  when i sqeeeze my gums with my fingers i ve got one realy bad cracked in half molar but it flares up sometimes. I shouldve brushed more as a kid , but my gums are slowly improving. My teeth are 85 healthy score.

Quick response. My vision and hearing in particular has gone to shit. $7,000 spent on fancy hearing aids and they don't do shit. I'll go into more detail about all the expensive eye drops my doctor has me using twice a day later when I have more time.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2019, 10:48:16 AM »
Most medical issues are genetic, cant really out-work and out-eat genetics. (Unless of course youre a brutal sloth).
(Though you can slow things down w/ good health habits).

Matt and TheOne, so sorry to hear this news. Hope you get the support you need during depressing times.

Diet - Mediterranean style diet for over 20 years.
Health issues - (Besides the physical injury stuff) Hereditary familial cholesterol issues (Liver produces twice as much as an average person).
(Not diet related as proven when I was a ripped teen at age 18 with a 350 lipid total).

Experimented w/ "salads only" for a year (only w/ lean chicken added to some) and nothing changed.
Experimented again eating nothing but sausage and pasta and bread & beer for a year, same readings. (No change).

Made in the liver...
Of course now some calcium buildup in arteries at my age from a lifetime of flow (see "calcium scoring" for the older guys with familial issues), now under control with drugs.
"Drugs aren't bad, mmmkay Mr. Mackey"!

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2019, 10:48:50 AM »
Quick response. My vision and hearing in particular has gone to shit. $7,000 spent on fancy hearing aids and they don't do shit. I'll go into more detail about all the expensive eye drops my doctor has me using twice a day later when I have more time.

;D ;D ;D It's call Pelosi disease  ;D ;D ;D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2019, 11:12:06 AM »
Diet?  Medical problems?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2019, 02:08:34 PM »

Do you even lift. Look like crap.
T

kevin25

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2019, 02:32:47 PM »
Do you even lift. Look like crap.
Are you trying to cure his depression?  :-X

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2019, 02:47:45 PM »
I've been through what you've been through with twins Matt. Stay strong brother.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2019, 02:57:51 PM »

;D ;D ;D It's call Pelosi disease  ;D ;D ;D

I doubt it has anything to do with Pelosi. I started wearing glasses at 38 years of age. Hearing loss was identified several decades ago. Bought my first pair of hearing aids about 6 years ago. -Never heard of her before she elected the House Speaker on January 3, 2019.  ;)

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2019, 05:15:41 PM »
I was on HBP mess for a while, but the doctor took me off of them after I got divorced :)
FACT

But my diet is ok and I'm an alcoholic who hasn't drank in 7 or 8 years. So am I still an alcoholic? Let's call me an "alcohol survivor"

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2019, 09:03:26 PM »
I was on HBP mess for a while, but the doctor took me off of them after I got divorced :)
FACT

But my diet is ok and I'm an alcoholic who hasn't drank in 7 or 8 years. So am I still an alcoholic? Let's call me an "alcohol survivor"

Clonodine works great for BP.

If you're not drinking, or not using drugs, you're not an alcoholic or addict. You WERE. Not now. I don't care what any of those AA fucks say.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2019, 09:52:32 PM »

If you're not drinking, or not using drugs, you're not an alcoholic or addict. You WERE. Not now. I don't care what any of those AA fucks say.

Solid post

back to diet at hand and health issues. in 2019 I have come to conclusion real long term fasting is the ticket.  true water fasting the proper way

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2019, 04:58:54 AM »
Solid post

back to diet at hand and health issues. in 2019 I have come to conclusion real long term fasting is the ticket.  true water fasting the proper way

True, and the ketogenic diet mimics the effects of fasting.

When water fasting, add a little salt to your water.  It helps keep your body from pissing off too much salt, helps your body retain some of that water thus keeping you hydrated, helps with hunger and cravings, and much more.