Author Topic: Spanish nationals bbers are crazy.  (Read 7767 times)

Stavios

Re: Spanish nationals bbers are crazy.
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2009, 12:44:47 PM »
They are awsome.
But,
Telling the truth, They are too small for the dose they take.. :-\

come on man  :-\

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2009, 12:50:00 PM »
Spanish amas are defenitely tighter than NPC bbers right now.

Don't worry, they will loosen up a bit after a few years of G4P.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2009, 01:38:07 PM »
I wasn't at the Olympia this year but have any of you guys who did go see any contender even close to the condition Guerra was in when his contest picture was taken (see above) ?

He's definitely not as huge as Coleman but his condition is somewhat similar. (See photo)

Anyone know the Secret? Or is it just regular training, regular supps, and phenominal heredity"

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2009, 01:55:23 PM »
They are awsome.
But,
Telling the truth, They are too small for the dose they take.. :-\

you also too small for the dose you took,,you pass for a natural,,yet you were never a natural,,once a juicer always a juicer,,and juicer doesnt only mean needle in the ass,, it means orals ,,bodybuilding is your life and anyone that bodybuilding occupies even 60% of their life is on hormones,,in your case bodybuilding occupies 90% of your life if not 100%

by the way those spanish fellas are not aiming at size only but a combo of condition and size ,,taking hormones doesnt mean giant on stage or off stage ,,it means quality and size ,,real muscle not puff puff,,higher doses means real muscle and  some puff puff,,
gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2009, 02:00:41 PM »
Boom

Stavios approved

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2009, 02:30:57 PM »
you also too small for the dose you took,,you pass for a natural,,yet you were never a natural,,once a juicer always a juicer,,and juicer doesnt only mean needle in the ass,, it means orals ,,bodybuilding is your life and anyone that bodybuilding occupies even 60% of their life is on hormones,,in your case bodybuilding occupies 90% of your life if not 100%

by the way those spanish fellas are not aiming at size only but a combo of condition and size ,,taking hormones doesnt mean giant on stage or off stage ,,it means quality and size ,,real muscle not puff puff,,higher doses means real muscle and  some puff puff,,
gh15 approved

Hey GH, Stavios(You let me down a lot).
Do we have a bet if i am clean or not?
As i said before, my first and last cycle is 1993.

And I dont even take supps.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2009, 02:36:06 PM »
And GH15, Why do you say 90% of my life is bbing?
I train Taoism(Nei dan) 4 hours a day. So I am more Toaist than Bber.
I can go without BBing. But, without Taoism training, not.

You are a frustrated juice head and you dont understand why i am a natural bber.

And you speak too much. I am surrounded by these competitors and i know how they train. Paco has exactly same opinion as mine.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2009, 02:37:14 PM »
Boom

Stavios approved
Hey, how long have you trained?
When did you start?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2009, 02:44:36 PM »
I wasn't at the Olympia this year but have any of you guys who did go see any contender even close to the condition Guerra was in when his contest picture was taken (see above) ?

He's definitely not as huge as Coleman but his condition is somewhat similar. (See photo)

Anyone know the Secret? Or is it just regular training, regular supps, and phenominal heredity"
Most of spanish amas are tighter than pros.

Stavios

« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2009, 02:45:09 PM »
Hey GH, Stavios(You let me down a lot).

I am sorry but the picture you posted of the spanish dude is INCREDIBLE

yet you say: "or the juice he takes he isn't that big" ?

how fucking big and shredded do you want him to be ?

even with 5g a week he would be impressive to me

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2009, 02:52:24 PM »
I am sorry but the picture you posted of the spanish dude is INCREDIBLE
yet you say: "or the juice he takes he isn't that big" ?
how fucking big and shredded do you want him to be ?
even with 5g a week he would be impressive to me
I am sorry. As for this kid. Certainly,He is certainly huge and shredded.
I dont know about this kid, but most of spanish top ama spend around 5000$ for juice.
Thats a dose of most of (top) professional.
Do you know why i said that? I know most of these top guys in the OFF juice season.
Believe or not, THEY ARE SMALLER THAN ME.
Paco always says, if i do only winstrol or deca, i will be in the top class of National. I am not bragging about myself. But I feel sad that how people dont dedicate to super hard training and diet and spend 5000$ for juicing. :-\

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2009, 03:23:10 PM »
And GH15, Why do you say 90% of my life is bbing?
I train Taoism(Nei dan) 4 hours a day. So I am more Toaist than Bber.
I can go without BBing. But, without Taoism training, not.

You are a frustrated juice head and you dont understand why i am a natural bber.

And you speak too much. I am surrounded by these competitors and i know how they train. Paco has exactly same opinion as mine.

you are a pooper,,you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the world of paco or mine,,the way you suck his balls is the only thing you know about him,, in reality what he says and what he do are 2 diff things,,very few say what they do ,,only one who say it loud and clear is yours truly under this identity on getbig.com,,

no one say you need to use 10 gram,,no one say you not clean right at the moment,,what gh15 say is that youre NOT NATURAL! period ,, no deca and no winstrol put nothing on you ,,it dont work this way and never will,,what it will do is get your peepee hard and soft soft and hard and play with your head,,no one now days does cycles with out testosterone,,testpsterone is base of everything in bodybulding,,even the naturals use testosterone suspension and buy it like buns out of factory ,,we do it in oil and they inject it like insane nuts,,

dont come to me and lecture me about my kingdom,,and paco needs to be really your friend because as of now all you hear from him IS ABSOLUT POOPERS

you have no clue to the shit we put our body through ,,you have no clue to the medical file of paco ,,you have no clue ,,what you need to do is wake up get off his balls and start UNDERSTANDING REAL BODYBUILDING,, and yes there IS ABSOLUTELY NO NATURAL BODYBUILDING,,

natural bodybuilder = 5'10 165 lb 5-6% on stage and this is ONLY ONLLLLLLLY IF HE HAS "GOOD GENETICS"

there is no natural at 5'7 at 175 on stage at 5-6% ,,never was and never will be,,

wake up my jap friend or just join the camp of croach member where he sit here and laugh at himself for taking  hormones and look absolutely average with average respond,,

sad
but
true!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2009, 03:26:07 PM »
you are a pooper,,you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the world of paco or mine,,the way you suck his balls is the only thing you know about him,, in reality what he says and what he do are 2 diff things,,very few say what they do ,,only one who say it loud and clear is yours truly under this identity on getbig.com,,

no one say you need to use 10 gram,,no one say you not clean right at the moment,,what gh15 say is that youre NOT NATURAL! period ,, no deca and no winstrol put nothing on you ,,it dont work this way and never will,,what it will do is get your peepee hard and soft soft and hard and play with your head,,no one now days does cycles with out testosterone,,testpsterone is base of everything in bodybulding,,even the naturals use testosterone suspension and buy it like buns out of factory ,,we do it in oil and they inject it like insane nuts,,

dont come to me and lecture me about my kingdom,,and paco needs to be really your friend because as of now all you hear from him IS ABSOLUT POOPERS

you have no clue to the shit we put our body through ,,you have no clue to the medical file of paco ,,you have no clue ,,what you need to do is wake up get off his balls and start UNDERSTANDING REAL BODYBUILDING,, and yes there IS ABSOLUTELY NO NATURAL BODYBUILDING,,

natural bodybuilder = 5'10 165 lb 5-6% on stage and this is ONLY ONLLLLLLLY IF HE HAS "GOOD GENETICS"

there is no natural at 5'7 at 175 on stage at 5-6% ,,never was and never will be,,

wake up my jap friend or just join the camp of croach member where he sit here and laugh at himself for taking  hormones and look absolutely average with average respond,,

sad
but
true!

gh15 approved
thank you

glad to realize there is some common sense around here :)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2009, 03:29:14 PM »

sad
but
true!

gh15 approved
Your kingdom? You are just a frustrated stupid bber. I can bet whatever i want to prove that you are not a pro.
I am in bbing since 1988. Maybe more than you. Hope this help.

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2009, 03:40:33 PM »

sad
but
true!

gh15 approved
bullshit

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2009, 03:41:56 PM »
I dont know about this kid, but most of spanish top ama spend around 5000$ for juice.
Thats a dose of most of (top) professional.

So what? It's still impressive. He would piss on several of the pros competing in the recent Sacramento pro. Like Stavios said, how fucking big should he be at 22 years old?

And of course Paco would still be big if he went close to off for a couple of months. He's done enough juice to last a lifetime. Will take a long time before all those injection depots have cleared his body.  :D

Kyomu poopypants.  :P

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2009, 03:52:40 PM »

wake up my jap friend or just join the camp of croach member where he sit here and laugh at himself for taking  hormones and look absolutely average with average respond,,

sad
but
true!

gh15 approved

haha, i dont know why but i laughed so hard with this one. ;D

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2009, 03:53:26 PM »
So what? It's still impressive. He would piss on several of the pros competing in the recent Sacramento pro. Like Stavios said, how fucking big should he be at 22 years old?

And of course Paco would still be big if he went close to off for a couple of months. He's done enough juice to last a lifetime. Will take a long time before all those injection depots have cleared his body.  :D

Kyomu poopypants.  :P
My friend Carlos(85kg) beat this kid terribly.
You know, the kid is 190cm.Minus 105kg is not so big.
You guys judge everything from pic only.
You dont know bbing.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2009, 03:56:02 PM »

You dont know bbing.

Bodybuilding is the muscle?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2009, 04:01:31 PM »
Bodybuilding is the muscle?
;D
what i am saying that pic deceive you a lot.
Dont trust until you see diectly or video.

Its like Olympia. Cutler dont look like a overwhelming winner.
But, video,you see that nobody couldnt even touch him.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2009, 04:13:53 PM »

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2009, 04:34:45 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2009, 04:37:05 PM »
Kyomu,get some new glasses,those guys look fucking great!!

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2009, 04:50:09 PM »
Kyomu you are a loser just like gh15....just a different kind.

The only reason why you started this thread is to set up your excuse for the poor showing you will have in your upcoming show.

You say you know what drugs and how much they take (and they should be better for as much as they take...oh brother! .javascript:void(0); ) Gh15 says he knows what all other bodybuilders take and how much.

You, because you'll place poorly in your show. gh15, to sell more drugs.

You are both the same.

younggunz

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2009, 05:32:06 PM »
honestly not that impressed, dudes gifted w/ great natural seperation, and thats about it, im 100% nat and i think i could possibly compete w/ his upperbody. & he does hav alot of time to grow