Author Topic: Everything physical is not always what it seems  (Read 4951 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Everything physical is not always what it seems
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2007, 10:29:02 AM »
Hard to see, the future is.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2007, 10:32:39 AM »
Hard to see, the future is.

lol...ciassic!  ;D

<i know i'm being a nerd..but your comment tells me..go google CPT symmetry..it'll be a good read 4 ya>
carpe` vaginum!

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2007, 11:05:53 AM »
Just for the record...

Einstein (just about) beats Nikola Tesla.... and Isaac Newton beats them both, hands down.

The Luke

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2007, 11:29:36 AM »
I actually HAVE a physics degree... I don't work for NASA like Adonis, but I know enough to know he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Whereas you Daddywaddy don't seem to understand that you simply don't understand, you only seem to.

The Luke

Please tell me Adonis did not say he works for NASA, or for that matter has a degree in Physics

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2007, 11:48:12 AM »
as soon as you think you know everything you cannot learn, there is no desire too. therefore i know nothing. i continue to leap the hurdles of earth in this demension with grace, and loving of one another, wich is truly the key
As soon as you admit that you know nothing, you are on the path to know everything.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2007, 12:06:31 PM »
einstein was a dropout, and his most famous theory of relativity means very little.  Chalkboard scientists like him and crippie boy hawkins are mere shadows of true scientific genius minds like Nicola Tesla who actually built the shit they theorized about.

you are a fat idiot

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2007, 03:59:45 PM »
Just for the record...

Einstein (just about) beats Nikola Tesla.... and Isaac Newton beats them both, hands down.

The Luke

wow you mean if i sent a rocket to the moon under newtonian physics and didn't hold a regard to relativistic effects it'd get there? ???

whewn ya say newtown is better then gimme a reason why mate or at least a link as to why ya think so?
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2007, 04:00:23 PM »
As soon as you admit that you know nothing, you are on the path to know everything.

as soon as ya admit to being constipated...your bowel shall runneth again!  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2007, 06:08:42 PM »
wow you mean if i sent a rocket to the moon under newtonian physics and didn't hold a regard to relativistic effects it'd get there? ???

whewn ya say newtown is better then gimme a reason why mate or at least a link as to why ya think so?

-Tesla was a brilliant theoretically-minded engineer, he invented AC electricty; the radio and much much more...
-Einstein devised a method of correcting the failings of Newtonian physics at relativistic speeds and when dealing with extreme energies/masses.
-Newton drew up a book surmising all of known physics at the time, then added several times as much NEW material. Think about it, it would be equivalent to someone writing an encyclopedia of science: chapter one, all known science... chapters two; three; four and five - brand new science that I thought up myself.
Newton invented optics, calculus, gravitational theory, the concept of forces, the quantification of physical processes, modern pecuniary science (minting), harmonics, algebra, cryptography, geometric representation of forces... the dude pretty much invented PHYSICS itself (along with several other sciences).

He did all of this with NO formal schooling... and his physics/science related writings comprise little more than a tenth of his total extant work (much of the rest being various esoteric endeavours).

If they'd been handing out Nobel prizes in Newton's time, he'd have won all of them pretty much every year... and every second or third year he'd be accepting a new award covering a science he had created.

Einstein's work warranted two or three Nobels... Tesla could have had as many as five... Newton is owed dozens.

The Luke

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2007, 06:11:17 PM »
good argument about newton..BUT he stood on the shoulders of giants..agreed?

now where have i heard dat before?  :P
carpe` vaginum!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2007, 06:23:44 PM »
tesla made a ship disappear in philadelphia.  true story.
Deep Tissue Massage

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2007, 06:24:37 PM »
-Tesla was a brilliant theoretically-minded engineer, he invented AC electricty; the radio and much much more...
-Einstein devised a method of correcting the failings of Newtonian physics at relativistic speeds and when dealing with extreme energies/masses.
-Newton drew up a book surmising all of known physics at the time, then added several times as much NEW material. Think about it, it would be equivalent to someone writing an encyclopedia of science: chapter one, all known science... chapters two; three; four and five - brand new science that I thought up myself.
Newton invented optics, calculus, gravitational theory, the concept of forces, the quantification of physical processes, modern pecuniary science (minting), harmonics, algebra, cryptography, geometric representation of forces... the dude pretty much invented PHYSICS itself (along with several other sciences).

He did all of this with NO formal schooling... and his physics/science related writings comprise little more than a tenth of his total extant work (much of the rest being various esoteric endeavours).

If they'd been handing out Nobel prizes in Newton's time, he'd have won all of them pretty much every year... and every second or third year he'd be accepting a new award covering a science he had created.

Einstein's work warranted two or three Nobels... Tesla could have had as many as five... Newton is owed dozens.

The Luke
good post
A

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2007, 06:24:47 PM »
as soon as you think you know everything you cannot learn, there is no desire too. therefore i know nothing. i continue to leap the hurdles of earth in this demension with grace, and loving of one another, wich is truly the key

Daddy, you seem light one ellightened dude, did you see the movie the Secret of read a Napolean Hill Book?
Most are all show no go!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2007, 06:25:27 PM »
discuss
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2007, 06:26:04 PM »
Daddy, you seem light one ellightened dude, did you see the movie the Secret of read a Napolean Hill Book?

no
A

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2007, 06:26:29 PM »

Adonis, I agree, you do know nothing.
Most are all show no go!

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2007, 06:29:21 PM »

where's the story on this?
are you delusional?

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2007, 06:31:56 PM »
no

You can download a free copy of his book.  It is so old and popular its public domain.

http://www.selfstartersweeklytips.com/tagr.htm

Check it out, it's free.  You need to read the first chapter, if you don't find it useful, don't read the rest.  Great minds of the century have used this including Arnold to amass his fortune and goals.  PM me I'd like you're input.  I own my own business, attained all my goals, I'm a pilot, and expert is sales, and I look exactly how I want too, Most inspiration and guidance came from THIS BOOK!
Most are all show no go!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2007, 06:48:07 PM »

no the montauk project and the phili experiment ws conducted as research furthering what he had already done..
carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2007, 06:51:05 PM »
Fate is everything.  We have free choice but the bullets are already lined up.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2007, 06:59:06 PM »
Fate is everything.  We have free choice but the bullets are already lined up.

I believe the universe has a wave function and it collapses according to our precption of the universe..

ie..

free will..
carpe` vaginum!

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2007, 07:09:25 PM »
discuss

where do you think humans came from?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2007, 08:53:20 PM »
good argument about newton..BUT he stood on the shoulders of giants..agreed?

now where have i heard dat before?  :P

When Newton said that he was (in)directly addressing Robert Hooke, who was a 'competitor' of Newton's and of small/dwarf stature. Not very nice, but well played.  ;)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2007, 09:12:46 PM »
Einstein's theories were mostly on paper.  Tesla built things with his two hands.

einstein was a paper genius, and more than likely stole most of his ideas from the patent office that he worked in off of other people's hard worl.

And he was a jew.

'And he was a jew.'  ???