Author Topic: Cycling Testosterone  (Read 18259 times)

oni

• Getbig IV
Cycling Testosterone
« on: February 25, 2012, 01:52:47 AM »
I keep seeing mentioning that you need to know how to cycle testosterone correctly
So assuming that I won't ever come off or will just cruise sometimes & also that I will probably never compete just want that 4-5 week out look / fitness model physique...
What is the correct way to cycle testosterone?

The compounds that I am most likely to use when I go on are:
Testosterone p/c/e blend
Equipoise
Trenbolone
Dianabol
Anadrol
Nandrolone

Cheers

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
Re: Cycling Testosterone
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 10:11:12 AM »
What are your current stats?  Photo?

Get lean and hard first using a low test:high anabolics ratio.  Then once you are lean (7%ish), add in a higher dose of test.  If you are going to put in high dose test though, it's better to have hgh there with it and you will blow back up, but still remain lean.

However, if you just want to consistantly walk around with a 4 week out look, I would go low test.  If libido becomes an issue, increase the test just enough so you don't have any problems.

I don't know what you currently use, your experience with hormones, or what you look like, but try this:

Mondays: 1 cc of Test Enanthate, 1 cc of EQ

Wednesdays: 1 cc of EQ

Fridays: 1 cc of EQ

1 cc of Test Prop and 1.5 cc Tren Ace taken Every other day

When you get under 8% bf, add in Anadrol... 100-150 mgs everyday

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 12:31:14 PM »
What are your current stats?  Photo?

Get lean and hard first using a low test:high anabolics ratio.  Then once you are lean (7%ish), add in a higher dose of test.  If you are going to put in high dose test though, it's better to have hgh there with it and you will blow back up, but still remain lean.

However, if you just want to consistantly walk around with a 4 week out look, I would go low test.  If libido becomes an issue, increase the test just enough so you don't have any problems.

I don't know what you currently use, your experience with hormones, or what you look like, but try this:

Mondays: 1 cc of Test Enanthate, 1 cc of EQ

Wednesdays: 1 cc of EQ

Fridays: 1 cc of EQ

1 cc of Test Prop and 1.5 cc Tren Ace taken Every other day

When you get under 8% bf, add in Anadrol... 100-150 mgs everyday

Thanks pal, looks good. I have no real experience with hormones (I have taken dbol and adrol to compete in cycling, nothing for bodybuilding) so what you wrote looks good for me. I'll probably leave out the tren until I am a bit more experienced though. I am about 11% and plan on dieting down as much as possible before I go on the hormones in about september time, so still trying to push my bodyweight up atm.

What about adding dbol in 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off until I am on the tren? Don't care about water bloat too much until summer time but would prefer low test dosage still

Cheers

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2012, 12:38:15 PM »
Thanks pal, looks good. I have no real experience with hormones (I have taken dbol and adrol to compete in cycling, nothing for bodybuilding) so what you wrote looks good for me. I'll probably leave out the tren until I am a bit more experienced though. I am about 11% and plan on dieting down as much as possible before I go on the hormones in about september time, so still trying to push my bodyweight up atm.

What about adding dbol in 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off until I am on the tren? Don't care about water bloat too much until summer time but would prefer low test dosage still

Cheers

Forget dbol.  Don't waste your time.

That whole cycle goes to shit honestly if you don't have the tren in there.  What is your reasoning behind being hesitant with tren?

The doseage I gave is relatively moderate.  You shouldn't be worried in my opinion.  Unless you are a drinker.  Drinking isn't good with Tren.  Up to you though, but that cycle won't be nearly as effective without tren and actually doesn't make sense to switch the dbol in for the tren.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2012, 12:43:44 PM »
cycling is good for a bike.  With test, just stay on, up it, down it, but stay on it.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2012, 02:17:59 AM »

That whole cycle goes to shit honestly if you don't have the tren in there.  What is your reasoning behind being hesitant with tren?

The doseage I gave is relatively moderate.  You shouldn't be worried in my opinion.  Unless you are a drinker.  Drinking isn't good with Tren.  Up to you though, but that cycle won't be nearly as effective without tren and actually doesn't make sense to switch the dbol in for the tren.

Well I am just a bit anxious to get on it really. I've never done oils before, just one oral cycle for sports and wanted something that was "beginner friendly".
If it really doesn't matter though I will go in balls deep for my first cycle.
Just to clarify what are the dosages? The tren I can get is 100/100 ace/e and the best testosterone I can get is either 350mg/ml and 400mg/ml (prop, cyp and enan blend). Equipoise is 300mg/ml so how does this sound? I chose sun.wed simply because I will be training m/t/th/f and doing so would make the spike of test/tren fall on my training days.

Sunday:
200mg testosterone blend, 300mg eq, 200mg tren

Wednesday:
200mg test blend, 300mg eq, 200mg tren

I get that I may as well include tren as soon as possible as it will be just the same whether it's my first cycle or 50th, but the main anxiety I have is do I really need to be taking 1.4g of AAS on my first cycle? Seems like one big ass boost from "natural" to me lol.

Yannyboy

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2012, 03:52:06 AM »
I bulked on 1.5g of test just before xmas and now I'm cutting on 700mg tren and 200mg test
Haven't used any orals for over a year now

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2012, 04:02:20 AM »
I bulked on 1.5g of test just before xmas and now I'm cutting on 700mg tren and 200mg test
Haven't used any orals for over a year now

How long did it take you to work up to 1.5g of test?
I'd like to be around your size, maybe a little bigger but better condition than your avatar (but you're cutting anyway lol)
I just think 1.4g of androgens is a lot for a first cycle really

Yannyboy

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2012, 04:05:11 AM »
How long did it take you to work up to 1.5g of test?
I'd like to be around your size, maybe a little bigger but better condition than your avatar (but you're cutting anyway lol)
I just think 1.4g of androgens is a lot for a first cycle really
Went from 500g to 750mg to 1g to 1.5g in about 14 months with a bit of deca and tren thrown in now and again
Yes, I need to lose a bit more bodyfat

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2012, 04:21:28 AM »
maybe I could half the dose of equi and tren
That would only be 900mg a week total and as equipoise has low androgenic activity I think this would be much more manageable lol
Then up the dose as I see fit

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2012, 08:35:22 PM »
One more question:
Why & when should I increase dosage of testosterone? Assuming I won't be taking growth hormone

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2012, 09:25:33 PM »

Dbol....the most misunderstood anabolic steroid on getbig.com and without question, the most feared for reasons that make no sense on getbig.com and what's more, the most underutilized steroid on getbig.com

Dbol is in my opinion the single greatest oral steroid of all time; in-fact, if I were bodybuilding it would be the only oral steroid I'd ever use. The reason the perception of Dbol exist on getbig.com is pretty simple...GH15 made numerous comments about Dbol, either he doesn't actually understand it, or because of the way he writes things it got twisted in translation, but either way, immediately a bunch of people on this board started bashing Dbol and is hasn't stopped since.

I'm not saying anything about comparing Dbol to Tren, I'm not even really responding to this thread directly.

Test, Tren and Dbol....with these three steroids alone, if most people put in the time to do things right they could actually use only these three steroids and get all they want.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2012, 09:31:12 PM »
Dbol....the most misunderstood anabolic steroid on getbig.com and without question, the most feared for reasons that make no sense on getbig.com and what's more, the most underutilized steroid on getbig.com

Dbol is in my opinion the single greatest oral steroid of all time; in-fact, if I were bodybuilding it would be the only oral steroid I'd ever use. The reason the perception of Dbol exist on getbig.com is pretty simple...GH15 made numerous comments about Dbol, either he doesn't actually understand it, or because of the way he writes things it got twisted in translation, but either way, immediately a bunch of people on this board started bashing Dbol and is hasn't stopped since.

I'm not saying anything about comparing Dbol to Tren, I'm not even really responding to this thread directly.

Test, Tren and Dbol....with these three steroids alone, if most people put in the time to do things right they could actually use only these three steroids and get all they want.
Agreed... It's all about diet, and your caloric intake.. like numerous fellas have stated before, any steroid can be used for anything really,,, all that matters is diet... gh15 used to love dbol back in the day I'm pretty sure... still likes it, just most people don't know how to "use" it correctly

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2012, 09:32:07 PM »
dbol is by far my favorite steroid. I've never tried tren though. I fucking hate testosterone with a passion (dont respond to it)
l

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2012, 09:33:45 PM »
dbol is by far my favorite steroid. I've never tried tren though. I fucking hate testosterone with a passion (dont respond to it)
What do you mean you don't respond to it bro?  No results?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2012, 09:46:20 PM »
What do you mean you don't respond to it bro?  No results?
Nope, I get nothing past 600mg test or so. As far as responding to it I mean I guess? I developed a dimple chin since I've been using it and a more masculine jawline and shrunken balls so I guess I "respond" to synthetic testosterone ;D, but as far as muscle growth? test does shit for me. I used a shitload of testosterone the past few years...must of run at least 6 test only cycles...I ran it for like two years straight lol never below 500mg... so I can speak from experience here-  and only when I add the anabolics do I notice tissue growth piling on. Right now I'm on 900mg deca,600mg primo and the strongest and biggest I have ever been. Face is bloated really bad but my skin looks fantastic, chest and arms are up in size alot.

I actually did some research to learn there is a reason why you will never be at your biggest on lots of testosterone vs if you were on high doses of anabolics, but I don't care to explain cause I know people will disagree with me lol. Guys are stubborn, they take high doses of test cause they feel they must, but you really only need 200mg or so to prevent the dangers of low test like diabetes and stuff. it I just know there are alot more huge guys who don't use test then there are huge guys who use lots of test, too many to count for me to ignore.
l

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2012, 10:46:49 PM »
flinstones1: Please post your theory or at least PM me it lol

Arnold: I also liked dbol a lot. When I took it for cycling it was amazing and I gained 7lb in total on just 40mg a day for 6 weeks and that was without weight training or eating to gain weight lol. My quads blew up! How would you suggest taking the dbol? 6 weeks on, 6 weeks off?

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2012, 11:09:42 PM »
Nope, I get nothing past 600mg test or so. As far as responding to it I mean I guess? I developed a dimple chin since I've been using it and a more masculine jawline and shrunken balls so I guess I "respond" to synthetic testosterone ;D, but as far as muscle growth? test does shit for me. I used a shitload of testosterone the past few years...must of run at least 6 test only cycles...I ran it for like two years straight lol never below 500mg... so I can speak from experience here-  and only when I add the anabolics do I notice tissue growth piling on. Right now I'm on 900mg deca,600mg primo and the strongest and biggest I have ever been. Face is bloated really bad but my skin looks fantastic, chest and arms are up in size alot.

I actually did some research to learn there is a reason why you will never be at your biggest on lots of testosterone vs if you were on high doses of anabolics, but I don't care to explain cause I know people will disagree with me lol. Guys are stubborn, they take high doses of test cause they feel they must, but you really only need 200mg or so to prevent the dangers of low test like diabetes and stuff. it I just know there are alot more huge guys who don't use test then there are huge guys who use lots of test, too many to count for me to ignore.

Yeah, I hear ya brotha.. test for you is like tren for me lol.. get nothing out of it  :'(

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2012, 11:18:04 PM »

Arnold: I also liked dbol a lot. When I took it for cycling it was amazing and I gained 7lb in total on just 40mg a day for 6 weeks and that was without weight training or eating to gain weight lol. My quads blew up! How would you suggest taking the dbol? 6 weeks on, 6 weeks off?

it's not a theory. Testosterone, while very anabolic and a very potent one at that, also is very catobolic. Muscle tissue is broken down easier in the presence of supraphysiological doses of testosterone, although it is rebuilt much faster. So you will build muscle with tesotsterone,obviously... but not nearly at the rate if you were to use pure anabolics. Testosterone stimulates protein synthesis but also protein degradation hence a huge cancelation effect, which is why the gains of a test only cycle in most cases are much slower than if you were to use anabolic with it. .  There was a study on this I recall, where patients were given a mild dose of anavar and a low dose of test (I think like 300mg), and gained just as much muscle in 8 weeks as the other group using a large dose of testosterone. (aroud 600mg) for 20 weeks! Food for thought...

I know that tren on the other hand is quite the opposite, it actually is more of a pure anti catabolic: actually lowers protein synthesis, but decreases protein breakdown. So test and tren it's no mystery why it works when used together. Also theories aside, the greatest physiques of all time did not use much testosterone. 
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2012, 11:26:37 PM »
btw let me say I have nothing against test, I'm on 600mg right now lol. I just use it cause I get it for free from the pharmacy so I don't want to waste it lol it's still a shitty drug and I would trade it for some good EQ or deca any day
l

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2012, 11:34:06 PM »
it's not a theory. Testosterone, while very anabolic and a very potent one at that, also is very catobolic. Muscle tissue is broken down easier in the presence of supraphysiological doses of testosterone, although it is rebuilt much faster. So you will build muscle with tesotsterone,obviously... but not nearly at the rate if you were to use pure anabolics. Testosterone stimulates protein synthesis but also protein degradation hence a huge cancelation effect, which is why the gains of a test only cycle in most cases are much slower than if you were to use anabolic with it. .  There was a study on this I recall, where patients were given a mild dose of anavar and a low dose of test (I think like 300mg), and gained just as much muscle in 8 weeks as the other group using a large dose of testosterone. (aroud 600mg) for 20 weeks! Food for thought...

I know that tren on the other hand is quite the opposite, it actually is more of a pure anti catabolic: actually lowers protein synthesis, but decreases protein breakdown. So test and tren it's no mystery why it works when used together. Also theories aside, the greatest physiques of all time did not use much testosterone.  

A friend competed at the Toronto Pro Show in 2011 - in the heavyweights. He had the same theory on test. Only utilize/use much as is needed to function within physiological limits. Otherwise, the best route for growth is high anabolics.

Furthermore, some have also reiterated that GH15 says he was his biggest on Deca/Eq cycle.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2012, 11:34:36 PM »
Depending on how long you wish to cycle for.. but f you intend to be on a while (not come off or cycle any time soon) and this is your first proper stack then personally I would start at a modest doseage and add in bits as you go along.

Test Eth (250mg / 1ml) - 1/2ml Mon/Wed/Fri
Bold/Deca* (300mg / 1ml) - 1ml Mon/Fri

*Personally I like Bold better, Deca makes me bloated at higher doses and supposedly you should not run it with tren.

Run this, give it 3-5 weeks for it to start kicking in due to the long ester in the Bold/Deca. Don't expect massive gains, but slow steady gains in size and strength. Get to around 10-15 weeks and look in the mirror, depending on yourbody type and how you started in the first place: If you are lean but want some more size thrown in Androl for 6-8 weeks 50-100mgs a day, take this out and replace with Tren Ace or Mast 100mg EOD for 3 months and see how you look then evaluate. If you are chunky or bloated and want to lean out and add some clean mass thrown in Tren Ace or Mast at 100mg EOD to start, run until lean (depending on initial size to start will determine length) and then evaluate.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2012, 11:38:01 PM »
A friend competed at the Toronto Pro Show in 2011 - in the heavyweights. He had the same theory on test. Only utilize/use much as is needed to function within physiological limits. Otherwise, the best route for growth is high anabolics.

Furthermore, some have also reiterated that GH15 says he was his biggest on Deca/Eq cycle.

true- also anyone who runs test with dbol is fucking retarted. 10mg of dbol provides total androgen replacement to a male. No need to take "low dose of test" for well being or anything like that lol, dbol does everything test does and better.

l

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2012, 12:50:20 AM »

I did that quite a bit...6wks on, 6wks off. I'm not sure I fully understand what it is your asking though...specifically.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2012, 12:54:49 AM »

Two things.....

In years past, and this seems to hold true with almost every guy I've ever worked with.....testosterone doses....if the dose is above 500mg/wk but less than 1,000mg/wk there doesn't seem to be a lot of difference in-terms of total progress. Once you reach the 1,000mg/wk range, this is when things start progressing again. In simpler terms:

500mg/wk vs. 750mg/wk --- not much difference.
750mg/wk vs. 1,000mg/wk --- big difference.

Second thing....the New England Journal of Medicine has done several studies using supraphysiological doses of testosterone....their findings would contradict the ones you provided above. On that basis, I'd like to know where you found them because it would be hard to dispute the NEJM....one of the few reputable medical groups that's been fairly unbiased when it comes to hormones.