Author Topic: GOP Picks "Birther" To Rebut Obama's Health Care Speech  (Read 1353 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
GOP Picks "Birther" To Rebut Obama's Health Care Speech
« on: September 09, 2009, 12:07:45 PM »
Louisiana Rep. Charles Boustany will be delivering the GOP response to President Obama's address to a joint session of Congress tonight. The Washington Post says that it's a "somewhat surprising pick in that he is little-known nationally and not part of the Republican leadership in Congress."

What is known about Boustany is that he is a heart surgeon. Somewhat ironically, Boustany is also the co-sponsor of the "Life Sustaining Treatment Preferences Act of 2009" which would mandate that Medicare reimburse the cost of end-of-life counseling -- the so-called "death panels."

But the most "surprising" aspect to the choice of Boustany is the fact that he is a Birther!

Back on July 27, guerilla videographer Mike Stark posted a video on this site in which he sought out the "Birthers on the Hill." As you will see, Charles Boustany shows up at about the 0.27 mark.

***BOUSTANY: Well, it's certainly being looked at.

STARK: What do you personally believe, I mean -- do you think there's a question here?

BOUSTANY: I think there are questions, we'll have to see.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: GOP Picks "Birther" To Rebut Obama's Health Care Speech
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 12:16:29 PM »
hahahah so saying there are questions there means he is a birther?

how about why would he go out of his way to avoid releasing the info? thats a question

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 12:20:24 PM »
hahahah so saying there are questions there means he is a birther?

how about why would he go out of his way to avoid releasing the info? thats a question

Tony, do you

1) believe obama is a US citizen

2) believe he is not

3) aren't sure

???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 12:27:53 PM »
Hey 240 - you really crack me up.  Your dick sucking is getting worse by the day.  Maybe you have a secret fetish for black guys.  Fuggeebboouuuttt it! 

You are all over any and every angle of 9/11 CTs. Palin CTs, etc.

However, you act a fool on this birth issue even though there are serious issues about it that EVEN A FEDERAL DISTRICT COURT JUDGE FINDS TROUBLING!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 12:34:48 PM »
Hey 240 - you really crack me up.  Your dick sucking is getting worse by the day.  Maybe you have a secret fetish for black guys.  Fuggeebboouuuttt it! 

You are all over any and every angle of 9/11 CTs. Palin CTs, etc.

However, you act a fool on this birth issue even though there are serious issues about it that EVEN A FEDERAL DISTRICT COURT JUDGE FINDS TROUBLING!

yawn.

I enjoy learning about CTs.  I enjoy it more seeing people who want them to be true, but don't have the balls to tell us whether they believe them or not.  They're soo cute :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2009, 12:37:52 PM »
yawn.

I enjoy learning about CTs.  I enjoy it more seeing people who want them to be true, but don't have the balls to tell us whether they believe them or not.  They're soo cute :)

Well - this birth issue is in Federal Court now and the judge is signlaling that he thinks it deserves a trial. 

Why is Obama refusing to release the long form BC 240? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2009, 12:40:17 PM »
Well - this birth issue is in Federal Court now and the judge is signlaling that he thinks it deserves a trial.  

Why is Obama refusing to release the long form BC 240?  

You bring up racial fetishes.  You = outed.

that being said, it's none of my business why his BC isn't public.  The state of hawaii said it's real.  that's enough to be president, but not to satisfy a man like you who talks about homosexual fetishes.

To believe you, we'd have to believe the entire state of hawaii is in on this major lie.  Are they?   The media, they're in on it too, since FOX won't talk about it.  They're all in on this big lie, and only you, 33, sexual fetish extraordinaire, can save the day!

now you see how the people with 911 questions feel when they'd like to see the deaths of 3000 people receive a proper investigation (when even the investigators said it was hugely inadequate) and they're called loons for it.

Beach bum is posting shit about obama vaccination camps.  You're posting shit about obama being an illegal alien.  The media is painting both as silly nonsense CTs.  How does it feel?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2009, 12:44:12 PM »
Tony, do you

1) believe obama is a US citizen

2) believe he is not

3) aren't sure

???
thats a totally different question then the one asked to him brain child again research methods class with some stats would greatly help your ignorance...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2009, 12:45:23 PM »
thats a totally different question then the one asked to him brain child again research methods class with some stats would greatly help your ignorance...

i asked you a direct Q.  Are you scared to respond?  LOL

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2009, 12:45:51 PM »
His statements above do not mean he believes Obama wasn't born in the U.S.  That's reaching 240.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2009, 12:56:43 PM »
i asked you a direct Q.  Are you scared to respond?  LOL
ive responded to it many times as youve asked me many times you jack ass

Ive always said NOOOOOOOOOOOOO he is a citizen

now do i think there are questions about the situation, sure...does that make me a birther?  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2009, 12:57:22 PM »
So you believe the account of  the State Hawaii on the BC issue but not eh govt on the 9/11 issue???

I got it 240.   

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2009, 12:58:00 PM »
We just got rid of a TRUTHER and the media and Howard Dean say its a shame.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2009, 02:11:44 PM »
So you believe the account of  the State Hawaii on the BC issue but not eh govt on the 9/11 issue???

I got it 240.   

The very people who WROTE the 911 report said it was incomplete and needed a better investigation beyond their scope.  One quit and called it a whitewash.  One went on CNN and said a missile hit the pentagon.  The two co-chairs were shocked at the amount of info they never saw.  And people died.

If 3000 people at the 'birth certificate office' were killed, one of the employees said the document was a fake, and the team that verified the document said they'd really prefer a better team look at it more closely, along with the fact half the birth cert was redacted, then YES, I'd have my doubts.

See the difference?

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2009, 08:09:02 PM »
Wasn't there a bill passed

where Senators and congresspeople signed that stated that the POTUS was legally born in the USA?
Not one Senator or Congress person deigned not to sign.

politicians are such hypocrites.
Have some balls! 
State what you believe and come what may.
Or Pander, bend over and get paid.
<and they usually do the latter>
Sandra

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2009, 08:14:39 PM »
Wasn't there a bill passed

where Senators and congresspeople signed that stated that the POTUS was legally born in the USA?
Not one Senator or Congress person deigned not to sign.

politicians are such hypocrites.
Have some balls! 
State what you believe and come what may.
Or Pander, bend over and get paid.
<and they usually do the latter>
Sandra

Which bill was that?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2009, 08:15:50 PM »
ive responded to it many times as youve asked me many times you jack ass

Ive always said NOOOOOOOOOOOOO he is a citizen

now do i think there are questions about the situation, sure...does that make me a birther?  ::)
I asked you a question 240

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2009, 08:16:37 PM »
google it.

Sandra

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2009, 08:23:21 PM »
Isn't this the guy that co-sponsored a bill on end of life counseling (also referred to by morons on GB.com and  across the country as Death Panels)

According to the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics, Rep. Boustany has received $1,256,056 from health and insurance interests since first being elected in 2004. The total counts for more than 20 percent of all of his fundraising.

On a purely hilarious sidenote - Boustany tried to buy a the title of "Lord" from two British con men

http://www.dailykingfish.com/diary/795/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2009, 08:26:18 PM »
google it.

Sandra

O.K. Is this what you're talking about?  If so, this is a House resolution, not a House and Senate bill.

House passes resolution that states Obama was born in Hawaii, 378-0.

This evening, the House passed a resolution sponsored by Rep. Neil Abercrombie (D-HI) that commemorates Hawaii’s 50th anniversary as a U.S. state by a vote of 378-0. The resolution also contains this provision: “Whereas the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama, was born in Hawaii,” a measure that some GOP members may have had trouble supporting. However, many of the Republican representatives who at expressed at least subtle doubt that Obama was not born in the U.S. voted for the resolution. Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN), who had earlier in the day prevented the resolution from coming to a voice vote on the House floor, and Rep. Bill Posey (R-FL), who sponsored a bill requiring presidential candidates to prove natural-born citizenship, both voted for the resolution. Rep. John Campbell (R-CA), a co-sponsor of Posey’s bill who expressed doubt about Obama’s citizenship last week on MSNBC, did not vote.

http://thinkprogress.org/2009/07/27/obama-resolution-hawaii-378-0/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2009, 08:26:30 PM »
I asked you a question 240

Sounds like you're "undecided"

You believe Obama was born here.  or you don't.  Or you're not sure.  And it sounds like you're not sure.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2009, 08:30:19 PM »
Sounds like you're "undecided"

You believe Obama was born here.  or you don't.  Or you're not sure.  And it sounds like you're not sure.
NO i said he defintely was born here but there are still questions about the whole situation just like the one man you called a birther apparently could feel as you jumped your ignorant ass to a conclusion...

so does that make me a birther i think he was born her but i still have questions about the situation?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2009, 08:30:57 PM »
NO i said he defintely was born here but there are still questions about the whole situation just like the one man you called a birther apparently could feel as you jumped your ignorant ass to a conclusion...

so does that make me a birther i think he was born her but i still have questions about the situation?

LOL

What questions do you have about his birth cert, Tony?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2009, 08:34:31 PM »
LOL

What questions do you have about his birth cert, Tony?
why wont he release the full version? why take such actions to keep it private hire lawyers spend money and time?

Am i a birther? that could be basically what the one guy said and your dumb ass considers him a birther...

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2009, 08:35:22 PM »
O.K. Is this what you're talking about?  If so, this is a House resolution, not a House and Senate bill.

House passes resolution that states Obama was born in Hawaii, 378-0.

This evening, the House passed a resolution sponsored by Rep. Neil Abercrombie (D-HI) that commemorates Hawaii’s 50th anniversary as a U.S. state by a vote of 378-0. The resolution also contains this provision: “Whereas the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama, was born in Hawaii,” a measure that some GOP members may have had trouble supporting. However, many of the Republican representatives who at expressed at least subtle doubt that Obama was not born in the U.S. voted for the resolution. Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN), who had earlier in the day prevented the resolution from coming to a voice vote on the House floor, and Rep. Bill Posey (R-FL), who sponsored a bill requiring presidential candidates to prove natural-born citizenship, both voted for the resolution. Rep. John Campbell (R-CA), a co-sponsor of Posey’s bill who expressed doubt about Obama’s citizenship last week on MSNBC, did not vote.

http://thinkprogress.org/2009/07/27/obama-resolution-hawaii-378-0/

That is it.
ut if the believe otherwise, why lie about it?