Getbig Main Boards > General Topics
Gaza - This shit there has to end
<< < (2/27) > >>
_aj_:

--- Quote from: Royalty on July 28, 2014, 05:50:29 PM ---This pic disturbed me tonight. It was taken at the scene where those kids died earlier today.

--- End quote ---

Three Hamas missiles misfired and landed in Gaza. Hamas doesn't give the slightest fuck about its people.
Kazan:
60 some years ago we were firebombing Dresden, not a fuck was given.
60 some years ago we were dropping the "bomb" on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, not a fuck was given.
Whats so special about the "pal's"?
dr.chimps:

--- Quote from: uberman on July 28, 2014, 05:59:45 PM ---exactly. And i want to see more dead muslim kids and babies.

--- End quote ---
Lie. Lies.   

You're some kind of man. 
_aj_:

--- Quote from: Lustral on July 28, 2014, 05:55:01 PM ---Ask the usa. They built iron dome air defence unit and missiles israel uses cos of jewish lobby. I think Israel has a right to defend itself esp given its neighbors but this takes.piss.

--- End quote ---

Israel built the Iron Dome, not the US. You can tell because the Iron Dome actually works.
Frank Clairmonte:

--- Quote from: Kazan on July 28, 2014, 06:01:14 PM ---60 some years ago we were firebombing Dresden, not a fuck was given.
60 some years ago we were dropping the "bomb" on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, not a fuck was given.
Whats so special about the "pal's"?

--- End quote ---

You surely were, shitting your diapers.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version