Author Topic: 50,000 new jobs and 50 Billion dollars to US only because of Trump!  (Read 11195 times)

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
Re: 50,000 new jobs and 50 Billion dollars to US only because of Trump!
« Reply #75 on: December 08, 2016, 08:05:54 AM »
As long as the trangender and gay agenda gets killed and put back away I'll call Trump a winner.

i have nothing against gays , getting married and stuff
but a fucking cross dresser pissing next to me or lil kids, thats were old school draws the line

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #76 on: December 08, 2016, 08:49:43 AM »
i have nothing against gays , getting married and stuff
but a fucking cross dresser pissing next to me or lil kids, thats were old school draws the line

The problem I have is not with the Gays or their lifestyle.  Who gives a fuck how other people want to live but its the constant in your face media attention by them.  Why is it news to "come out".  Who gives a fuck.  The whole Transgender thing is the worst abomination of our lifetimes.  This is not acceptable and shouldn't be.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #77 on: December 08, 2016, 09:25:34 AM »
The problem I have is not with the Gays or their lifestyle.  Who gives a fuck how other people want to live but its the constant in your face media attention by them.  Why is it news to "come out".  Who gives a fuck.  The whole Transgender thing is the worst abomination of our lifetimes.  This is not acceptable and shouldn't be.

a

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 08, 2016, 09:51:36 AM »

yes your right and that black lives matter shit, fuck them hoodrats tell there lazy ass to get a fucking job and stop complaining

u dont see chinese or filipinos over his pissing and moaning about how bad they have it or even taco eating mexicans for that matter

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: December 08, 2016, 09:59:18 AM »
finally a leader to be proud of a true role model for all the little getbiggers out there. ;D ;D ;D ;D latest news linda mcmahon of wwe fame to join trump's cabinet,cause nothing says class like the WWE
F

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 08, 2016, 02:00:20 PM »
finally a leader to be proud of a true role model for all the little getbiggers out there. ;D ;D ;D ;D latest news linda mcmahon of wwe fame to join trump's cabinet,cause nothing says class like the WWE
You need HRT

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #81 on: December 08, 2016, 02:28:04 PM »
Trump is in for 8 years in a lock....

Mark it down Smokie!!!!!

I say 4...
 ;)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #82 on: December 08, 2016, 02:57:42 PM »
I say 4...
 ;)

Lucky if he gets past 1.  I can see Pence choking him in his sleep to get the bump in title.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: December 08, 2016, 04:28:07 PM »
lol at the cuckolds here..

can't stump TRUMP!!  8)

disgusting cuckold Michael Moore already complaining like the rest of the CUCKOLDs here at Getbig:

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #84 on: December 08, 2016, 08:15:52 PM »
Lucky if he gets past 1.  I can see Pence choking him in his sleep to get the bump in title.

;D ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #85 on: December 09, 2016, 12:05:16 AM »
Stupid. Like Coach stupid.  ::)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 09, 2016, 05:16:31 AM »
Going to be hard to get us back on track. Obama passed 25 midnight regulations that are going to cost over 44 billion. It was estimated a bit back that it would be about 5 billion. He is going crazy trying to destroy this country any way he can. Hopefully Trump gets rid of those as soon as he gets in office.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #88 on: December 09, 2016, 05:24:14 AM »
Going to be hard to get us back on track. Obama passed 25 midnight regulations that are going to cost over 44 billion. It was estimated a bit back that it would be about 5 billion. He is going crazy trying to destroy this country any way he can. Hopefully Trump gets rid of those as soon as he gets in office.

November 17, 2016

Today, the House passed legislation to block President Obama from issuing new rules—also known as midnight regulations—during his final days in office. Speaker Ryan discussed the need for this bill at his weekly press briefing this morning:

“Earlier this week, House Republicans sent a letter to the Obama administration asking that they not advance any new regulations before leaving office. Remember, this is not unusual. The incoming administration made a similar request in 2008.

“In addition, the House today will pass a measure making it easier to stop midnight regulations. There is a tradition of bipartisan opposition to regulations imposed at the end of an outgoing administration. We have seen just how the impact of just one rule can hurt entire industries and livelihoods.

“So the last thing that we need to see today or in the next weeks is unelected bureaucrats pushing through regulations at the 11th hour. We look forward to tackling regulatory reform in the new unified Republican government.”

http://www.speaker.gov/general/here-s-how-we-stop-president-obama-s-regulations

We will see how this turns out... It will be on Paul Ryan.  :-X
a

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #89 on: December 09, 2016, 06:04:05 AM »

smart move.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 09, 2016, 07:27:47 AM »
November 17, 2016

Today, the House passed legislation to block President Obama from issuing new rules—also known as midnight regulations—during his final days in office. Speaker Ryan discussed the need for this bill at his weekly press briefing this morning:

“Earlier this week, House Republicans sent a letter to the Obama administration asking that they not advance any new regulations before leaving office. Remember, this is not unusual. The incoming administration made a similar request in 2008.

“In addition, the House today will pass a measure making it easier to stop midnight regulations. There is a tradition of bipartisan opposition to regulations imposed at the end of an outgoing administration. We have seen just how the impact of just one rule can hurt entire industries and livelihoods.

“So the last thing that we need to see today or in the next weeks is unelected bureaucrats pushing through regulations at the 11th hour. We look forward to tackling regulatory reform in the new unified Republican government.”

http://www.speaker.gov/general/here-s-how-we-stop-president-obama-s-regulations

We will see how this turns out... It will be on Paul Ryan.  :-X

http://freebeacon.com/issues/obama-administrations-midnight-regulations-total-44-billion/

So this basically means that it would amount to 44 billion currently if Obama could get it all to go through?