Author Topic: New MD Cover  (Read 11352 times)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Re: New MD Cover
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2006, 04:27:13 AM »
I have to disagree with you..Duvall, Cook have/had what it takes physically but they lost focus somewhere along the ride. Willmore is more focused than ever and he will be an excellent pro.
As for "back in the day" Strydom was all shoulders...no back, hams or calves....
The SH class is for true super heavyweights..not insecure heavyweights.

Strydom won pro shows, I think he won like 5 IFBB shows before the WBF fiasco.  Mostly what I was talking about was the last few overall champs...Duvall was ok but remember there were alot of people who thought Dim could have won the overall.  Are the SH the best or just the biggest?  Not one SH overall champ is capable of stepping onto a pro stage and doing damage like the overall champs of the past.  Get rid of the class, it was a good novelty act but the luster has worn away, combine it so we can have one big awsome class...remember the HW class from the early 90's...Cormier, Demayo, Titus, Prince, Francios, Fletcher...those are just a few and I think all of them except Prince was at the 93 USA, when was the last time we saw that kind of quality in the HW or SHW class, not since they got split up.
nasser=piece of shit