Author Topic: Is 240 a conspiracy theory wacko with these threads or is he onto something?  (Read 4288 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I don't think he is a wacko. I think he works out of his house and lots of times isn't very busy so he spends lots of time online digging crazy stuff up.

agreed to that.

I've easily spent a thousand hours researching this stuff.  I feel like it's my duty as an American to sprad information which is true, and which could protect Americans. 

If Jefferson or Washington were alive, do you think they'd just go along with anything questionable the executive branch said?  Or would the read their constitution, see what their rights are, and act to preserve the life and liberty of their fellow Americans?

The fact is, if there weren't a million of us "crazy CTers" doing research and sharing info, this country would be in trouble.  Can you imagine a place where the govt is not questioned for anything?  There would seriously be more abuses than there are now.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
This Dutch site has some interesting articles to read, for example about the 9/11 conspiracy, including links to other media. You can choose either Dutch or English to view the pages.

http://www.daanspeak.com/index_home_en.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I respect everyone's opinions on the matter.  I just encourage everyone to do their own research into the events of the day.  most of the 911 Truth videos are NOT anti-Bush or anti-republican.  They usually intentionally avoid politics because 3000 dead americans is way bigger than any party politics BS.  Bush or Cheney will only come up when evidence shows that their actions contributed to the day.

911 is not a party issue.  It's a USA issue.  If you love your country and are open-minded, you owe it to yourself to look at the info out there and see if, in your opinion, another investigation should take place to find others involved.