Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3102692 times)

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #32100 on: August 07, 2007, 06:38:00 PM »
  Although not as good as Ronnie's, and say what you must about Dorian's crab shot, it revels the awesome thickness and striations of his pecs as well as his montrous traps. Superb.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

He looks good there no doubt, but that missing left bicep throws the pic off a bit

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #32101 on: August 07, 2007, 06:47:12 PM »
 Another area where Dorian reigned supreme was pec thickness. Observe just how massive his sternumk is, and how his chest is huge both from the sides as well as from the front in the most muscular. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

One question? In the side chest pose, where did his upper chest go?

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #32102 on: August 07, 2007, 06:49:21 PM »
Suckmyasshole, just a reminder the Mr. Getbig contest is only 7 weeks away. I hope you remember our deal. ;)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #32103 on: August 07, 2007, 09:32:14 PM »
Suckmyasshole, just a reminder the Mr. Getbig contest is only 7 weeks away. I hope you remember our deal. ;)

SemenHole, how can you possibly defeat me in the Mr.Getbig contest ??? I am older than you and have far more muscular maturity. Saying that you can defeat me at a bodybuilding contest is like saying that a 28 year old NPC Nationals competitor could defeat a 43 year old Coleman. At age 22, your fast twitch, type II muscle fibers are still half the thickness they will have when you're over 35. I have been as heavy as a lean 310 lbs in the past - at a height of 6'4. By looking at your picture, the only thing I saw was an ok abs. You have no muscle. Competing against you will be like competing against a girl. Trust me: I am going to put even more semen than you already have inside your hole. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #32104 on: August 07, 2007, 10:06:15 PM »
Sir NeoSeminole, how can you possibly defeat me in the Mr.Getbig contest???I am older than you and have far more muscular maturity. Saying that you can defeat me at a bodybuilding contest is like saying that a 28 year old NPC Nationals competitor could defeat a 43 year old Coleman.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA, get the f*ck out of here!!! You actually compared yourself to Ronnie Coleman?!?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You mean to say a contest between us would be akin to 2 local amateurs competing against each other. I don't need to be bigger than you. I simply have to present a better package than you, which I guarantee that I will. I've already shown my pics to several posters. They can tell you what I have in store for you.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #32105 on: August 07, 2007, 10:18:02 PM »
BWAHAHAHAHAHA, get the f*ck out of here!!! You actually compared yourself to Ronnie Coleman?!?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You mean to say a contest between us would be akin to 2 local amateurs competing against each other. I don't need to be bigger than you. I simply have to present a better package than you, which I guarantee that I will. I've already shown my pics to several posters. They can tell you what I have in store for you.

No, SemenHole, I am comparing my age to yours and making the case that my age gives me far more muscular maturity and thickness than you. You are a small kid, while I am a big man. I will absolutely annihilate you. "What you have in store for me"? That you will come out of the closet and admit that you secretly fantasize about sucking the milk out of my balls, now that I believe you. ;D Otherwise, I have seen your pic and you look like a punny surfer boy who never hit a gym in his life - and I have seen surfer boys with better abs than you, the only bodypart that you don't completley suck at. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #32106 on: August 07, 2007, 11:31:51 PM »
yawn ::)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #32107 on: August 08, 2007, 01:14:51 AM »
yawn ::)

Yes, indeed. Your physique elicits a big "yawn" from me. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32108 on: August 08, 2007, 07:37:44 AM »
LOL a shot of dorian showing off the worst arms ever seen on a Mr. O. since Chris dickerson took the stage in 1982 is your FAVORITE pic of dorian?

LOL
 ::)

why didnt you show the complete pic with coleman and fux?

you or anyone can clearly see how much denser, thicker, and harder dorian is than ronnie.

yes, it was 97, but ronnie only got bigger, not necessarily denser, and he sure as shit got softer ever year.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32109 on: August 08, 2007, 07:38:57 AM »
He looks good there no doubt, but that missing left bicep throws the pic off a bit

the same can be said for ronnie from his abs - they throw off every upper body pose.

except, huckster's dreamy pose of the mm bc ronnie can hide most of his horrid midsection with his arms.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32110 on: August 08, 2007, 08:07:51 AM »
LOL a shot of dorian showing off the worst arms ever seen on a Mr. O. since Chris dickerson took the stage in 1982 is your FAVORITE pic of dorian?

LOL
 ::)

wrong as always

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #32111 on: August 08, 2007, 11:01:20 AM »
He had one shot, side-tri. Everything else was dog dirt.

Hope this helps

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32112 on: August 08, 2007, 11:10:23 AM »
He had one shot, side-tri. Everything else was dog dirt.

Hope this helps

so you say.

you being the key word.

6 olympia wins against the greatest bbers of all time.

ronnie 0-30 against yates.

hope this helps. 

stop playing the race card.

bb doc

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32113 on: August 08, 2007, 11:22:59 AM »
In their best form:

Ronnie > Dorian.

End of thread.

brian36

• Getbig II
« Reply #32114 on: August 08, 2007, 11:40:42 AM »
I'm starting to think that IceCold might be the biggest dumbass on here.  We can't include probcito because his split personality has already been established. 

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #32115 on: August 08, 2007, 12:50:14 PM »
I'm starting to think that IceCold might be the biggest dumbass on here.  We can't include probcito because his split personality has already been established. 

BWAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
No surprise there considering all the excuses for his great white hope.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #32116 on: August 08, 2007, 01:56:38 PM »

agreed. LOL

Flower Boy Ran Away

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
« Reply #32117 on: August 08, 2007, 01:58:02 PM »

LOL, brutal

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #32118 on: August 08, 2007, 02:15:56 PM »
Coleman nut-huggers being their usual offensive selves. But what's new?

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32119 on: August 08, 2007, 03:44:08 PM »
Coleman nut-huggers being their usual offensive selves. But what's new?

nah, they can try, but its obvious they have nothing, especially ronnie being winnless against dorian despite his great taper, arms, and whatever else. 

if being "stupid" is looking at the facts, then so be it. 

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32120 on: August 08, 2007, 03:44:48 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=162535.0

bowflex thread and pumpster being ridiculed non stop.

lmao.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32121 on: August 08, 2007, 03:46:57 PM »

may want to rethink that.

owned.

countdown to excuses:

Master Blaster

« Reply #32122 on: August 08, 2007, 03:53:02 PM »
Dumb question that everyone always asks but:

Why compare Dorian and Ronnie? It's like comparing Lee to Dorian. Each one is really a new level of the game.

:-\

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32123 on: August 08, 2007, 03:53:12 PM »

so, at first probcito thinks ronnie is better, than sees pictures and vidoes of yates (most of which you refuse to accept) and changes his mind, now realizing yates is better.

can someone explain what is wrong with that?

that is a perfect example of what facts do.  

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32124 on: August 08, 2007, 03:58:24 PM »
Dumb question that everyone always asks but:

Why compare Dorian and Ronnie? It's like comparing Lee to Dorian. Each one is really a new level of the game.

:-\

well, actually dorian lost to lee ONE time and actually beat lee in the musclarity round.
ronnie lost for SEVEN years and was not even close to beating dorian

evidence (ronnie and dorian onstage - something huckster and dumpster cannot provide vs. their stupid biased comparisons with exaggerated scaled comparisons)

(notice the density, thickness, and hardness, ronnie never had and still doest not have)

that's the difference.