Author Topic: What does Getbig make of this (Muslim thread. Join in) ?  (Read 5768 times)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: What does Getbig make of this (Muslim thread. Join in) ?
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2012, 09:37:46 AM »
Well - you are now lucky to be conversing with a white as a sheet Caucasian English guy, showing that once again, your mouth is engaged but your brain is not in gear.

If I come across any bearded shitskins, I shall be sure to ask your question. As it is I am not condemning anyone because the discussion at hand is the picture you put up. Of course, you don't want to talk about that any more because you realize you were completely fished in by it.

Some of us saw it, thought "hmmmmmmmmmm" - checked it out and had our initial suspicions confirmed. Take this as a learning experience. As we get older, we tend to mature and question things we see instead of taking them at face value.

To be honest, I'd rather be young that right.

Well, that is lucky that you're white. I did however google Bilal Phillips, admittedly a few minutes after I posted that pic. Ignoring the pic, the text still reigns true.

So when you do come across some Muslims willing to spill the beans, get in touch.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2012, 09:38:13 AM »
Just as unacceptable as raping young boys, but don't tell that to the Jesus loving catholics.
Lolz.

Seriously though, still a big difference, its openly accepted in Muslim culture, whereas the boy rape is not acceptable in Catholic culture.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2012, 09:42:41 AM »
Where can I get that FACT stamp you used at the end of your sentence, it would be handy for making arrogant statements on the internet?
research it yourself.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2012, 09:44:50 AM »
gayer than arguing about religion on a forum worshiping the thong of Nasser ::)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2012, 10:26:50 AM »
Where can I get that FACT stamp you used at the end of your sentence, it would be handy for making arrogant statements on the internet?

just don't ask me ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2012, 10:56:27 AM »

Nice features, bedroom eyes.

yes dreamy ones..

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2012, 11:13:31 AM »

The Sumarian Culture had ideas and stories well before the bible that are included in the bible today. FACT
Yes, there are comparisons made with the Sumerian flood story and the flood narrative in the OT in Genesis.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2012, 05:23:53 PM »
Prophets and messengers where given special concessions/miracles/inspirations which they alone had that privilege and no body else of its follows have that privilage.

For example prophet Mohamed had 12 wives, the average muslims is not aloud to have more than 4, Prophet Soloman had hundreds of wives, jesus had miracles (brough back dead, healed leprosy), prophet david could bend steel and made war metal armour out of his own hands. All prophets were given certain miracles which the average lay person has no access to.

One must first understand that 1400 years ago was very different than now, times have changed and so have humans. 1400 years ago it was something very common to marry young girls, in fact they were not considered young girls, and rather they were considered young women back then. It is a historic fact that girls from the ages of 9 to 14 were being married in Europe, Asia, and Africa, in fact even in the United States girls at the age of 10 were also being married just more than a century ago.

The fact that it was a completely acceptable thing can also be seen from the response of the pagans at that time. No Muslim or even pagan objected to the marriage because it was widely practiced. And even until today in 3rd world countries (Muslims and non-Muslims), little girls as young as 9 or 10 do get married. Anyway, the reason no one objected was to the Prophet's marriage was:1-People used to have very short life-spans in Arabia. They used to live between 40 to 60 years maximum. So it was only normal and natural for girls to be married off at ages 9 or 10 or similar

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2012, 05:59:20 PM »
First of all this picture is clearly a father and daughter who's age we don't know.

Second of all of Muhammad's wives were widows. His first wife was 45 years old when he was 25 years old. She was a widow. If he were after lust he could have married hundreds of virgin wives before Islam. Before Islam there was no limit to wives. Yet he chose to be married to only one wife, a widow and 45 years of age, while it was absolutely common to have 'tens of wives'. This proves that it had nothing to do with lust or sexual urges, etc...

Thirdly, Muhammad (pbuh) set the criterion by establishing that the earlier a woman can marry is when she enters past puberty.

Fourthly and lastly no one had a problem with Muhammad (pbuh) marrying her. The whole 'young girl' this that arguments are no more than say 40 years old.. MAYBE actually more like last ten years. Why? Lets take a look

Lets look at some facts:

Richard and Isabel how old were they? The king and queen of the british? She was 7 years old.

Most of Europe used to 'marry' before puberty. The English, French and German nobilities used to marry all in this age.

Shakespeare anyone? How old was Juliet and Romeo? According to her mother she should stop being 'playful' and be married with children. If I recall this phrase right, she was 12 or 13 years old? Take a guess how long it takes to make that many children and be married?

Which brings me to the last point. This whole western phenomena of sexual promiscuity and avoidance of marriage, raising the 'age of consent' etc... comes in the late 1800s only. As I've come across a few different historical studies on this subject. Girls wanted to 'have fun' and no longer cared about marriage or sanctity. This is even more true today where children male and female are raised to be consumers and into 'having fun' well into their 30s. Teens the girls 'beautify themeslves' and get spoiled, 18+ they really start engaging in sexual experimentation, drinking, clubbing, etc... The focus on marriage and family is not there. This is reality.

On the other hand women of the past and men... were raised with the mindset of how to progress in life being able to work, take on responsibilities, etc...all from a young age, being rulers, kings, queens, warriors, students/scholars, workers, etc...

Just 100 years ago according to George Mason university:

Age of Consent Laws
Annotation

Information on the ages used historically in western age of consent laws is not readily available. This table has been compiled from a combination of historical and contemporary sources. By 1880, the first date chosen, many western nations had established an age of consent for the first time, typically of 12 or 13 years. By 1920, when the influence of reform campaigns that established a new link between the age of consent and prostitution had run its course, most had revised their age upward, to 14 or 15 in European nations, and 16 in the Anglo-American world. In the last decades of the 20th century, states and nations with ages below those averages amended their laws to move closer to them. In Europe that growing conformity owed much to moves toward greater European integration. Given that the rationale for the age of consent has remained essentially unchanged in its emphasis on the need to protect 'immature' children, the table highlights the shifting and various definitions of childhood employed across time and cultures.
Source

Date compiled from the following sources: Hirschfeld, Magnus. The Homosexuality of Men and Women. Translated by Michael Lombardi-Nash. Amherst, New York: Prometheus Books, 2000; Killias, Martin. "The Emergence of a New Taboo: The Desexualization of Youth in Western Societies Since 1800." European Journal on Criminal Policy and Research 8 (2000): 466; Odem, Mary. Delinquent Daughters: Policing and Protecting Adolescent Female Sexuality in the United States, 1885-1920. Chapel Hill: University of North Carolina Press, 1995; "Worldwide Ages of Consent," AVERTing HIV and Aids, www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm (accessed November 29, 2007).

Age Limit in Age of Consent Laws in Selected Countries
    1880   1920   2007
Austria   14   14   14
Belgium   -   16   16
Bulgaria   13   13   14
Denmark   12   12   15
England & Wales   13   16   16
Finland   -   12   16
France   13   13   15
Germany   14   14   14
Greece   -   12   15
Italy   -   16   14
Luxembourg   15   15   16
Norway   -   16   16
Portugal   12   12   14
Romania   15   15   15
Russia   10   14   16
Scotland   12   12   16
Spain   12   12   13
Sweden   15   15   15
Switzerland   various   16   16
Turkey   15   15   18
Argentina   -   12   13
Brazil   -   16   14
Chile   20   20   18
Ecuador   -   14   14
Canada   12   14   14
Australia         
New South Wales   12   16   16
Queensland   12   17   16
Victoria   12   16   16
Western Australia   12   14   16
United States         
Alabama   10   16   16
Alaska   -   16   16
Arizona   12   18   18
Arkansas   10   16   16
California   10   18   18
Colorado   10   18   15
Connecticut   10   16   16
District of Columbia   12   16   16
Delaware   7   16   16
Florida   10   18   18
Georgia   10   14   16
Hawaii   -   -   16
Idaho   10   18   18
Illinois   10   16   17
Indiana   12   16   16
Iowa   10   16   16
Kansas   10   18   16
Kentucky   12   16   16
Louisiana   12   18   17
Maine   10   16   16
Maryland   10   16   16
Massachusetts   10   16   16
Michigan   10   16   16
Minnesota   10   18   16
Mississippi   10   18   16
Missouri   12   18   17
Montana   10   18   16
Nebraska   10   18   17
Nevada   12   18   16
New Hampshire   10   16   16
New Jersey   10   16   16
New Mexico   10   16   17
New York   10   18   17
North Carolina   10   16   16
North Dakota   10   18   18
Ohio   10   16   16
Oklahoma   -   -   16
Oregon   10   16   18
Pennsylvania   10   16   16
Rhode Island   10   16   16
South Carolina   10   16   16
South Dakota   10   18   16
Tennessee   10   18   18
Texas   10   18   17
Utah   10   18   16
Vermont   10   16   16
Virginia   12   16   18
Washington   12   18   16
West Virginia   12   16   16
Wisconsin   10   16   18
Wyoming   10   16   16
How to Cite This Source
Stephen Robertson, "Age of Consent Laws," in Children and Youth in History, Item #230, http://chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/teaching-modules/230 (accessed October 2, 2012).

So according to the above the average age of consent/marriage/sex age in america one hundred years ago was 10 years of age across america. The lowest was 7 years of age in Delaware USA.

Edit:

One more point to add. After Muhammad (pbuh) passed away, Aisha even led armies, she had the ability to say what she wanted. If Muhammad (pbuh) ever wronged her she could have said something.

She is also responsible for a huge portion of transfer of knowledge of Islam

Muhammad (pbuh) used to tell people, if you want to learn about Islam go to Aisha (pbuh) as she had an amazing ability to learn and memorize.. and not only that, but to rationalize and have understanding of the knowledge. Being Muhammad (pbuh)'s wife, she also had detailed and intimiate accounts of Muhammad (pbuh)'s wife and how he conducted himself. Thus she was responsible also for transfering much knowldge in regards to how Muslims should conduct themselves if they are to follow Muhammad (pbuh)'s example and way of living.

And finally yes, she is responsible for majority of our knowledge of Islam, many hadith (sayings) regarding Muhammad (pbuh) and his actions.

We call her the mother of the believers, as we call all the wives of the prophet (pbuh). Also she used to get jealous of Muhammad (pbuh) mentioning Khadija his first wife :)

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2012, 06:13:02 PM »
Ahmed is the best I swear. Go back and read his posts... its so entertaining. No matter the topic... he uses the line..."but so and so did it too..." to justify what point someone else is trying to make out of Islam.

Muslims marry young girls... yeah but the marriage age 100 years ago was 10 in South America.
Muslims kill people over religion...yeah but so did Christians 1500 years ago.
Muslims can kill thier kids if they disrespect Islam... yeah but so can the Indian people.
And so on and so on...

Go check his posts. It is worth a laugh.
$

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2012, 06:25:25 PM »
Ahmed is the best I swear. Go back and read his posts... its so entertaining. No matter the topic... he uses the line..."but so and so did it too..." to justify what messed up point someone else is trying to make out of Islam.

Muslims marry young girls... yeah but the marriage age 100 years ago was 10 in South America.
Muslims kill people over religion...yeah but so did Christians 1500 years ago.
Muslims can kill thier kids if they disrespect Islam... yeah but so can the Indian people.
And so on and so on...

Go check his posts. It is worth a laugh.
A-ahmed is like a spoiled defiant child who refuses to listen to his parents because he thinks he knows everything.  it's like, 'But little Jimmy's family lets him do this, why can't I?", "But WHY? Mum, Why?" - what a little bitch!
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2012, 06:28:58 PM »
No I am trying to illustrate the reality that these 'attacks' and distorted claims are unfounded and I am pointing to the fact that the United States of America only a hundred years ago married as young as 7 years of age.

Culture in the west has changed from being family oriented and geared towards marriage, towards being a consumer and having 'fun' sexually well into your thirties as opposed to marrying, having responsibilities, etc...

Also pointing out about Muhammad (pbuh) and her marriage that it had nothing to do with sexual lusts, etc... that it had nothing to do with what these islamophobes trying to fraudulently repeat.

Aisha the mother of the believers, is responsible for majority of sayings/actions related to us about Muhammad (pbuh). She had an army she led, she was able to say/do what she wanted after Muhammad (pbuh) passed away.

Hence these hateful lies about Muhammad (pbuh) are nothing but fraud and hate mongering.

The fact that the first photo is a fraud, also illustrates who we are dealing with here. Islamophobes who are liars and frauds.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2012, 06:36:45 PM »
No I am trying to illustrate the reality that these 'attacks' and distorted claims are unfounded and I am pointing to the fact that the United States of America only a hundred years ago married as young as 7 years of age.

Culture in the west has changed from being family oriented and geared towards marriage, towards being a consumer and having 'fun' sexually well into your thirties as opposed to marrying, having responsibilities, etc...

Also pointing out about Muhammad (pbuh) and her marriage that it had nothing to do with sexual lusts, etc... that it had nothing to do with what these islamophobes trying to fraudulently repeat.

Aisha the mother of the believers, is responsible for majority of sayings/actions related to us about Muhammad (pbuh). She had an army she led, she was able to say/do what she wanted after Muhammad (pbuh) passed away.

Hence these hateful lies about Muhammad (pbuh) are nothing but fraud and hate mongering.

The fact that the first photo is a fraud, also illustrates who we are dealing with here. Islamophobes who are liars and frauds.

Lol and again you did it after I told you about it... you can't help yourself. You need help lol.
$

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2012, 06:36:57 PM »
HA HA - What's the average time for a Muslim to respond if they feel insulted? All of 2.5 seconds.  Muslims are so predictable, that's why they will never run shit, a good chess player is always unpredictable, you can predict a Muslims behaviour to the letter.  Good thing for the West Muslims aren't too bright, otherwise we could all be in some serious shit!  Then again, if they were intelligent, they wouldn't be Muslims in the first place.
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2012, 06:40:50 PM »

No one cares to hear your excuses, but go ahead and continue posting like we give a shit how you rationalize worshiping a violent pedophile.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2012, 06:46:09 PM »
Well - I just checked my watch.... It's definitely 2012 and not 1912 or 1812...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2012, 07:17:19 PM »
Well - I just checked my watch.... It's definitely 2012 and not 1912 or 1812...

It's not?! Fuck.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2012, 11:15:11 PM »
HA HA - What's the average time for a Muslim to respond if they feel insulted? All of 2.5 seconds.  Muslims are so predictable, that's why they will never run shit, a good chess player is always unpredictable, you can predict a Muslims behaviour to the letter.  Good thing for the West Muslims aren't too bright, otherwise we could all be in some serious shit!  Then again, if they were intelligent, they wouldn't be Muslims in the first place.

As you mentioned before, just because muslims arent in politics or the police, then somehow they are unwanted.Are there any hindus/jews/or buddhists in western politics or western police force you biased individual.

How do you even know there are no muslims in the police force or in politics?

Halve my muslims mates have uni degress, i myself have a uni degree and post grad certificate.I guess were not so bright after all. If my daughters want to be lawyers or doctors, i will support them.

You obviously have so much hate in your heart, your so concealed in your self that you cant see the bigger picture.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2012, 11:26:17 PM »
It's not?! Fuck.

Indeed  - so put the child down!

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2012, 12:30:02 AM »

Richard and Isabel how old were they? The king and queen of the british? She was 7 years old.

Most of Europe used to 'marry' before puberty. The English, French and German nobilities used to marry all in this age.

Shakespeare anyone? How old was Juliet and Romeo? According to her mother she should stop being 'playful' and be married with children. If I recall this phrase right, she was 12 or 13 years old? Take a guess how long it takes to make that many children and be married?

Which brings me to the last point. This whole western phenomena of sexual promiscuity and avoidance of marriage, raising the 'age of consent' etc... comes in the late 1800s only. As I've come across a few different historical studies on this subject. Girls wanted to 'have fun' and no longer cared about marriage or sanctity. This is even more true today where children male and female are raised to be consumers and into 'having fun' well into their 30s. Teens the girls 'beautify themeslves' and get spoiled, 18+ they really start engaging in sexual experimentation, drinking, clubbing, etc... The focus on marriage and family is not there. This is reality.

On the other hand women of the past and men... were raised with the mindset of how to progress in life being able to work, take on responsibilities, etc...all from a young age, being rulers, kings, queens, warriors, students/scholars, workers, etc...

So according to the above the average age of consent/marriage/sex age in america one hundred years ago was 10 years of age across america. The lowest was 7 years of age in Delaware USA.

OK - but we aren't talking about enlightened prophets are we?

I mean - it's one thing that some nobody in Kentucky married his 13 year old cousin 100 years ago - but he was hardly the head of an organised religion looked up to by billions was he?

Now - if you had Jesus, Buddha, Thor, Ganesh, the pope - you know -someone like that being a pedo - then your point would be relevant.

Anyway - can you please let me know one thing, cause I think this marriage thing clouds the water somewhat...

Can you tell me what age it was when Mohammed consummated his marriage with his child bride? You know - how old was she when he actually fucked her?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2012, 12:46:21 AM »

Can you tell me what age it was when Mohammed consummated his marriage with his child bride? You know - how old was she when he actually fucked her?
The girl was aged Nine.  Don't forget Muhummad was a Perfect Human Pedo Being
V

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2012, 04:08:08 AM »

S. P. Scott writes in, History of the Moorish Empire in Europe, p. 126:

If the object of religion be the inculcation of morals, the diminution of evil, the promotion of human happiness, the expansion of the human intellect, if the performance of good works will avail in the great day when mankind shall be summoned to its final reckoning it is neither irreverent nor unreasonable to admit that Muhammad was indeed an Apostle of God.

Michael H. Hart

(1932- ) Professor of astronomy, physics and the history of science.

My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world’s most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular level.”

[The 100: A Ranking Of The Most Influential Persons In History, New York, 1978, p. 33]

Alphonse de Lamartine

(1790-1869) French poet and statesman.

Philosopher, orator, apostle, legislator, warrior, conqueror of ideas, restorer of rational dogmas, of a cult without images; the founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire, that is Muhammad. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he?”

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2012, 06:09:46 AM »

Did the word consummated go above your head?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #73 on: October 03, 2012, 07:21:01 AM »
Did the word consummated go above your head?
One would ass-u-me that a person isn't going to wait years to consummate his marriage.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: October 03, 2012, 07:21:35 AM »
First of all this picture is clearly a father and daughter who's age we don't know.

Second of all of Muhammad's wives were widows. His first wife was 45 years old when he was 25 years old. She was a widow. If he were after lust he could have married hundreds of virgin wives before Islam. Before Islam there was no limit to wives. Yet he chose to be married to only one wife, a widow and 45 years of age, while it was absolutely common to have 'tens of wives'. This proves that it had nothing to do with lust or sexual urges, etc...

Thirdly, Muhammad (pbuh) set the criterion by establishing that the earlier a woman can marry is when she enters past puberty.

Fourthly and lastly no one had a problem with Muhammad (pbuh) marrying her. The whole 'young girl' this that arguments are no more than say 40 years old.. MAYBE actually more like last ten years. Why? Lets take a look

Lets look at some facts:

Edit:

One more point to add. After Muhammad (pbuh) passed away, Aisha even led armies, she had the ability to say what she wanted. If Muhammad (pbuh) ever wronged her she could have said something.

She is also responsible for a huge portion of transfer of knowledge of Islam

Muhammad (pbuh) used to tell people, if you want to learn about Islam go to Aisha (pbuh) as she had an amazing ability to learn and memorize.. and not only that, but to rationalize and have understanding of the knowledge. Being Muhammad (pbuh)'s wife, she also had detailed and intimiate accounts of Muhammad (pbuh)'s wife and how he conducted himself. Thus she was responsible also for transfering much knowldge in regards to how Muslims should conduct themselves if they are to follow Muhammad (pbuh)'s example and way of living.

And finally yes, she is responsible for majority of our knowledge of Islam, many hadith (sayings) regarding Muhammad (pbuh) and his actions.

We call her the mother of the believers, as we call all the wives of the prophet (pbuh). Also she used to get jealous of Muhammad (pbuh) mentioning Khadija his first wife :)

It seems as though what you know of muhammad was actually related by a woman ( another person). How can you be so sure what was related was actually what was intended and was not colored or edited? BTW I say the same about other "holy" books as some were written many many years afterwards by other people