Author Topic: Educational Videos and Articles about Islam  (Read 228755 times)

D_1000

• Getbig IV
Re: awesome-vid check this out.
« Reply #525 on: December 26, 2012, 02:31:04 AM »
I feel sorry for you, old chap.

One day you can open your eyes and realize what you have been fed. Make today be that date.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #526 on: December 26, 2012, 09:49:51 AM »
One day you can open your eyes and realize what you have been fed. Make today be that date.

the proof is all around you. I mean how much more proof do you need? YOUR the one with the blindfold on. Go do some research, make today be that date

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: eye opening Video. dosent matter if your muslim or not, just watch!
« Reply #527 on: December 26, 2012, 10:27:07 AM »
Many Christians have converted to Islam and many Muslims have converted to Christianity.  There are more videos on youtube about both types of conversions than I have fingers and toes to count.   That said, go out to youtube and enjoy them!!

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Is science the only answer?
« Reply #528 on: December 26, 2012, 10:57:30 AM »

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #529 on: December 26, 2012, 02:15:31 PM »
Many Christians have converted to Islam and many Muslims have converted to Christianity.  There are more videos on youtube about both types of conversions than I have fingers and toes to count.   That said, go out to youtube and enjoy them!!

There ya go. Of course achmutt/truelygay69 would dismiss and muslims converting to christianity and cheer the opposite.

He sees only what he wants to see and all his information comes from radical8islamic sites where its normal practice to dismiss anything that doesnt fall into the confines of islam.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #530 on: December 26, 2012, 02:22:58 PM »
the proof is all around you. I mean how much more proof do you need? YOUR the one with the blindfold on. Go do some research, make today be that date

What proof? The book written eons ago? Yeah thats all the proof ypu need. ::)

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #531 on: December 26, 2012, 03:09:24 PM »

Atheists have done there research, cant you see.

Beleive in no god, but beleive in jesus.der.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #532 on: December 26, 2012, 03:12:31 PM »
A planned 10,000-capacity ‘mega mosque’ in East London is under consideration by city authorities as locals mount a campaign to halt construction amid fears it will become a hotbed of Islamic extremism.
The gigantic mosque, four times the size of St. Paul’s Cathedral, will sport towering 40-foot minarets, an Islamic library, sports facilities and eight apartments.
Planning permission for the place of worship is being considered by Newham Council, despite controversy and fierce opposition from the local community, including many Muslims.
The plans were submitted by Tablighi Jamaat, a Muslim missionary movement, which some have described as an ‘antechamber of fundamentalism’.
Critics claim the Islamic group preaches separatism and segregation. Two of the July 7, 2005, London bombers – Shehzad Tanweer and Mohammad Sidique Khan – are believed to have prayed at a Tablighi mosque in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, before committing their terror attack.
They teach that if you want to be a good Muslim you must separate off from non-Muslims…It's only Tablighi Jamaat – of all the Islamic groups – that has created ghettos over in Toronto, in Canada. They're all around the world, this is a huge group and wherever they go they create barriers, hostility, division, they create separatism," Alan Craig, campaign director of ‘Mega Mosque No Thanks,’ which is actively opposing its construction, told RT.
If given the go-ahead, the massive mosque could be the first Sharia-law-controlled area in Britain. Many East Londoners are worried that flouts Prime Minster David Cameron’s policy of a multicultural Britain that embraces all ethnic groups.
“The grounds on which they're trying to set-up here in Britain are anti-British, anti-Western. This is not just going to be a Mosque – this is going to be a centre of training, where they are going to try to reach out to Islamist Muslims. To harden up and medieval-ize the Islam of ordinary Muslims in this country. And I meet so many Muslims, who don't want that," journalist and cultural analyst Dr. Jenny Taylor, founder of religious literacy consulting group Lapido Media, explained to RT.

That view is shared by many Muslims in East London. Asqhar Bukhari, a spokesperson for the UK branch of the Muslim Public Affairs Committee, told RT, “Muslims themselves oppose this mosque. Not on the grounds that, they don't want to worship their God, but on the grounds that women aren't allowed, the local population, the Muslim population, has no say in how the mosque itself is governed."
The proposal has sparked intense opposition in the years since the plans were first submitted in 1999.
In 2001, Tablighi Jamaat agreed worship would only be on a temporary basis at the site of the proposed mosque. In 2010, Newham Council issued an enforcement notice, but Tablighi successfully appealed it in 2011 and now more than 5,000 people worship at the ramshackle site every week.
The plans had initially included a provision for retail units and 300 houses, which were shelved in place of the mega mosque. The Muslim community refused to allow their donations to contribute to commercial businesses.
Newham Council, which received the proposal from Tablighi on September 5, 2012, issued a statement in response: “We can confirm we have received a planning application. As this is currently being processed it would be inappropriate to comment further at this stage.”
The Mega Mosque No Thanks website contains a checklist for mobilizing activists, including signing an e-petition on the government’s website and contacting local MPs.
Craig explained to RT, “If this went ahead it would be like a tipping point – there will be no stopping fundamentalist Islam. If that happens – well we'd all need to leave the county."

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #533 on: December 26, 2012, 03:41:56 PM »
Atheists have done there research, cant you see.

Beleive in no god, but beleive in jesus.der.

Thats one of the stupidest things i've read. Then again you dont come across as someone with any intelligence.

Let me set you straight
I defend christians on this board because they at least conduct themselves in a civil manner. They arent trying to start shit with other religions or to claim they are superior.  This has nothing to do with god or jesus.

Is the getbig islamic faction angry that no one respects them after they engage in bully tactics?  Shocking.
you want to engage in a civilized discussion fine but when you start insulting other religions and their faiths dont expect everyone to stand by and let you continue unchallenged.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #534 on: December 26, 2012, 06:01:42 PM »
There ya go. Of course achmutt/truelygay69 would dismiss and muslims converting to christianity and cheer the opposite.

He sees only what he wants to see and all his information comes from radical8islamic sites where its normal practice to dismiss anything that doesnt fall into the confines of islam.

I see the truth. you dont. you can live in your fantasy world son keep dreaming, keep lying, I know islam an the truth makes you shit yourself, the TURH HURTS. you only hate muslims becuase they bring you the cold hard truth and shove it in your ugly face! you can run and hide Stefano, but when death comes its too late to change! what you do in this life will effect how you spend the next.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #535 on: December 26, 2012, 06:14:23 PM »
Thats one of the stupidest things i've read. Then again you dont come across as someone with any intelligence.

Let me set you straight
I defend christians on this board because they at least conduct themselves in a civil manner. They arent trying to start shit with other religions or to claim they are superior.  This has nothing to do with god or jesus.

Is the getbig islamic faction angry that no one respects them after they engage in bully tactics?  Shocking.
you want to engage in a civilized discussion fine but when you start insulting other religions and their faiths dont expect everyone to stand by and let you continue unchallenged.

We are the most civil on the board! lol, its losers like you who kept slandering islam an being uncivil!.

Also bullying  ::) ::) LOL!   we give you the truth! we give you evidence, since thats a bitter pill, you get angry! you hate the truth, so you say "oh their bullying"! THE TRUTH HURTS! keep losing sleep over the truth! keep thinkin of ways to set the truth aside! but as they say the TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE  :-* :-* :-*

you want to talk about challenges? LOL more like Muslims are standing up to YOUR potshots and challanges! your like the bully that gets his ass kicked then goes crying and tells the teacher, pretending to be the victim! when all along HE was the one talking trash, until someone came and gave his own medicine.

like I said, you losing ground Stefano, your losing the battle!! you better get on your REAL account and get some back-up.

Keep thinking about us, I know we make you lose sleep  :-* :-* :-*

I know the truth hurts you Stefano!

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #536 on: December 26, 2012, 06:54:52 PM »
We are the most civil on the board! lol, its losers like you who kept slandering islam an being uncivil!.

Also bullying  ::) ::) LOL!   we give you the truth! we give you evidence, since thats a bitter pill, you get angry! you hate the truth, so you say "oh their bullying"! THE TRUTH HURTS! keep losing sleep over the truth! keep thinkin of ways to set the truth aside! but as they say the TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE  :-* :-* :-*

you want to talk about challenges? LOL more like Muslims are standing up to YOUR potshots and challanges! your like the bully that gets his ass kicked then goes crying and tells the teacher, pretending to be the victim! when all along HE was the one talking trash, until someone came and gave his own medicine.

like I said, you losing ground Stefano, your losing the battle!! you better get on your REAL account and get some back-up.

Keep thinking about us, I know we make you lose sleep  :-* :-* :-*

I know the truth hurts you Stefano!

Bwahahaa You sound like you're delirious. Put down the hashish pipe before you type. With every post you're revealing your desperation.

Funny how that teacher comment applies to you achmutt since you were the one who started this anti chrisitian routine way before i even posted here. Ypu can't debate with me so you run screaming for help to the mods. I've exposed all your lies and niw you have nothing left. So sit there and whimper away.

Lot at the truth comment. You wonuldnt know the truth if you were beaten over the head with it. Actually most of the board has already done that ;D

Have fun switching accounts trying to recover lost ground. You would have made a great iraqi minister of interior :)

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #537 on: December 26, 2012, 07:00:38 PM »
I see the truth. you dont. you can live in your fantasy world son keep dreaming, keep lying, I know islam an the truth makes you shit yourself, the TURH HURTS. you only hate muslims becuase they bring you the cold hard truth and shove it in your ugly face! you can run and hide Stefano, but when death comes its too late to change! what you do in this life will effect how you spend the next.

Boring.
Skip the religious psychobabble and the frantic desperation.
Tell me how you really feel? ;)

So far i havent seen any truth from getbigs muslims just radical nonsense that is just laughable.....just like your desperate posts achmutt. Isn't it time to log in as achmutt?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #538 on: December 26, 2012, 09:26:32 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #539 on: December 26, 2012, 09:27:51 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Educational Videos about Islam
« Reply #540 on: December 29, 2012, 07:27:10 PM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #541 on: December 30, 2012, 09:01:35 AM »

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #542 on: December 30, 2012, 10:29:22 AM »
Good work Ahmed, keep posting vids, I enjoy watching them and I am sure others do to.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #543 on: December 30, 2012, 07:07:32 PM »
My mother's mother initially would not talk to my mother, but alhamdulillah now they have become interested more in islam as my mom is trying to educate my grandmother on Islam

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #544 on: December 30, 2012, 08:25:50 PM »
My mother's mother initially would not talk to my mother, but alhamdulillah now they have become interested more in islam as my mom is trying to educate brainwash my grandmother on Islam

Maybe the easily manipulated Gene skipped your grandmother!  Just wait until your grandmother suffers dementia, and then ramming your nonsense down her throat will be easier, you can then tell her she is deluded, and that she has been a Muslim all her life,
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #545 on: December 30, 2012, 08:28:25 PM »
Please keep your sick and mentally disturbed self out of this thread. And don't talk about my grandmother or family. You should be the one talking. Your father abused you and molested you as a child and you yourself are a sick product despite being now 40+ years of age and only infested with sick and evil thinking.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #546 on: December 30, 2012, 08:37:11 PM »
Please keep your sick and mentally disturbed self out of this thread. And don't talk about my grandmother or family. You should be the one talking. Your father abused you and molested you as a child and you yourself are a sick product despite being now 40+ years of age and only infested with sick and evil thinking.
Your anger is a testament to how lowly evolved Muslims are,  I remember when you at least used to try and hold it all together, now you just openly melt down, spew out bile and lies and show the true colours of the average devout Muslim.  It is no surprise to me that you finally exposed yourself as the angry lying hypocrite that Muslims almost always indeed are, You insult my family, but think somehow your family is off limits, Crazy Muslims, their lack of self awareness is disturbing.  It pleases me that you are no longer putting on the façade that most Muslims do of being some righteous pious Muslim and have now before comfortable expressing your hate and anger that the majority of Muslims feel. (This gives a chance for others to see Muslims for what they really are, Muslim anger may be dangerous to the community, but at least it is Genuine). All you need now is to find a group of like minded angry Muslims (shouldn't be too hard), create a "BEHEAD all INFIDELS" sign, and then go to a nice quiet neighbourhood and protest loudly and collectively get even more worked up.  Make sure you take Granny so she can see how the Muslims like to roll, it may be this side of Islam that really appeals to her.  Say Hi to your Grandma for me.
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #547 on: December 30, 2012, 09:03:31 PM »
Are you kidding me? Are you demanding respect? Respect is earned, and quite frankly with all the insults, hatred, mockery, and outright rage you have spewed, spilled and thrown at Muslims, Islam and myself. Do you honestly think I will respond to you with a generous response? You are the one that has 'melt down' in dozens of threads that simply try to show what Islam believes. You are an angry, hateful and evil person.

Here I am in this thread, no ill towards anyone, and you jump in here to insult my mother and insult my grandmother with your demented hate. You deserve not an atom's worth of respect. And in equity I responded to what you, your father and the product that you have turned out to be and are.

May God guide you from the evil contempt and hatred that is instilled with you from childhood. But until then, it changes nothing as your behavior is disgusting. You are an angry and ignorant douchebag.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #548 on: December 30, 2012, 09:17:39 PM »
Are you kidding me? Are you demanding respect? Respect is earned, and quite frankly with all the insults, hatred, mockery, and outright rage you have spewed, spilled and thrown at Muslims, Islam and myself. Do you honestly think I will respond to you with a generous response? You are the one that has 'melt down' in dozens of threads that simply try to show what Islam believes. You are an angry, hateful and evil person.

Here I am in this thread, no ill towards anyone, and you jump in here to insult my mother and insult my grandmother with your demented hate. You deserve not an atom's worth of respect. And in equity I responded to what you, your father and the product that you have turned out to be and are.

May God guide you from the evil contempt and hatred that is instilled with you from childhood. But until then, it changes nothing as your behavior is disgusting.
I don't demand anything, that's what MUSLIMS do remember, they demand others respect their rapist pedo prophet, they demand others respect their HATE FILLED VIOLENT ideology, they demand good communities everywhere tolerate their violence, their anger, their hatred, their delusions and their LIES.  The last thing I would ever want, is for people who follow such an evil ideology to respect me.   You seem to be unaware that you have tried to force your lies and propaganda down everyone's throats here AND even though they have repeatedly told you they are not interested, like the typical Muslim, you than blame others for criticising you, all you had to do, is listen to those when they said, stop being obnoxious, offensive and force feeding your nonsense to those who aren't interested, but you couldn't help yourself, your brainwashing was too deep, and now you are considered just another CRAZY MUSLIM, it is Good you are showing your true colours though, that way people can truly see what ISLAM really is.  This is the TRUTH about ISLAM, first Muslims will try and convert you with a false piousness and demeanour, they will praise you every time you fall for the next piece of their propaganda, but once they realise you are not interested, and actually find their ideology comparable to NAZISM, they will direct intense Hatred towards you, they will lie and cheat and if they have a chance, they would strike you down and kill you if they could.  Your regular displays of ANGER and HATRED is all the public needs to see to realise what ISLAM is truly about, thank-you at last for finally exposing the TRUTH abut the sick ideology you believe in and for giving up the pretence of being a decent human being.
V

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #549 on: December 30, 2012, 09:48:55 PM »
I don't demand anything, that's what MUSLIMS do remember, they demand others respect their rapist pedo prophet, they demand others respect their HATE FILLED VIOLENT ideology, they demand good communities everywhere tolerate their violence, their anger, their hatred, their delusions and their LIES.  The last thing I would ever want, is for people who follow such an evil ideology to respect me.   You seem to be unaware that you have tried to force your lies and propaganda down everyone's throats here AND even though they have repeatedly told you they are not interested, like the typical Muslim, you than blame others for criticising you, all you had to do, is listen to those when they said, stop being obnoxious, offensive and force feeding your nonsense to those who aren't interested, but you couldn't help yourself, your brainwashing was too deep, and now you are considered just another CRAZY MUSLIM, it is Good you are showing your true colours though, that way people can truly see what ISLAM really is.  This is the TRUTH about ISLAM, first Muslims will try and convert you with a false piousness and demeanour, they will praise you every time you fall for the next piece of their propaganda, but once they realise you are not interested, and actually find their ideology comparable to NAZISM, they will direct intense Hatred towards you, they will lie and cheat and if they have a chance, they would strike you down and kill you if they could.  Your regular displays of ANGER and HATRED is all the public needs to see to realise what ISLAM is truly about, thank-you at last for finally exposing the TRUTH abut the sick ideology you believe in and for giving up the pretence of being a decent human being.

HAHAHA look whos talking! E-kul the talking peice of crap! Your nothing but an angry, lonely middle aged failure. Even animals know your trash! thats why those Pitbulls came after you! they wanted to clean their surrounding of SCUM.