Author Topic: another cop video  (Read 6987 times)

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
another cop video
« on: April 11, 2015, 10:40:42 PM »
what a mess

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
Re: another cop video
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2015, 10:45:51 PM »
shot @ 3:10

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2015, 10:58:05 PM »
Let me guess. cops fault?

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2015, 11:00:32 PM »
Let me guess. cops fault?
the cops were being nazis

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2015, 11:03:29 PM »
@ 3:20 a cop kicks the wounded cop by accident

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2015, 11:10:10 PM »
aaahhh...  :)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2015, 12:00:47 AM »
what a mess

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

religion
one family, not two opposing groups
tried to separate adults from kids esp 11 yr old
didn't wait for backup
shot one person in the face

tell me they didn't escalate the situation as usual.

children will always cause an imbalance when they think their parents are in harms way.  aren't they trained for this shit?  

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2015, 06:08:55 AM »
PIGS LITERALLY HATE CIVILIANS.

No doubt.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2015, 06:10:52 AM »
Every time I see situations like in the first video I SOOOOOOO wish there was a lone wolf out there that just went ballistic on these fucking pigs and just wasted their sorry asses.

Fucking scum!

woodman

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2015, 06:18:04 AM »
You guys( slapped included) are a bunch of crying pansies..first time you need help who are you going to call?  The first video they were dispatched via 911 and once there the white trash escalated the situation and my only regret is that more of them weren't killed! Now there a burden to the taxpayers of Arizona

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2015, 06:20:10 AM »
religion
one family, not two opposing groups
tried to separate adults from kids esp 11 yr old
didn't wait for backup
shot one person in the face

tell me they didn't escalate the situation as usual.

children will always cause an imbalance when they think their parents are in harms way.  aren't they trained for this shit?  

So poorly handled. My God, police today are the most brutal, retarded members of society. A trained Peace Officer could have diffused that situation with words alone. Where are those men today?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2015, 06:20:36 AM »
what a mess

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
holy fuck... :D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2015, 06:22:31 AM »
So poorly handled. My God, police today are the most brutal, retarded members of society. A trained Peace Officer could have diffused that situation with words alone. Where are those men today?
agree 100 % -aj- way over the score

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2015, 06:24:50 AM »

They're gone! I dont't know who said it before but... I don't recalls pigs being THIS bad when I was young.

These people are not cops, they are mercenaries using military tactics on the civilian population.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2015, 06:25:49 AM »
You guys( slapped included) are a bunch of crying pansies..first time you need help who are you going to call?  The first video they were dispatched via 911 and once there the white trash escalated the situation and my only regret is that more of them weren't killed! Now there a burden to the taxpayers of Arizona

I can tell you that if someone were to break into my house unannounced, the first call after that will be mine calling 911 to have someone come and pick up the dead body.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2015, 06:26:38 AM »
I can tell you that if someone is going to break into my house, the first call after that it'll be me calling 9-11 to have someone come and pick up the dead body.

And a cleaning service to bring over a big mop.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2015, 06:29:17 AM »
And a cleaning service to bring over a big mop.

If they were to break in on a Monday or Thursday night, no need. I get my house cleaned twice a week: Tuesdays and Fridays.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2015, 06:37:00 AM »
I think a lot of these problems stem from the way that police are trained today. They are trained to "get the scene under control", which today means everybody face down and flexi-cuffed. Controlling the scene used to mean patiently explaining the situation and letting events flow.

It's hard to say which evolved first: cops getting automatically confrontational or confrontations swiftly getting violent. But I do know that modern policing has evolved into a cancer on society when it cannot differentiate citizen interaction with criminal interaction

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2015, 06:44:09 AM »
I think a lot of these problems stem from the way that police are trained today. They are trained to "get the scene under control", which today means everybody face down and flexi-cuffed. Controlling the scene used to mean patiently explaining the situation and letting events flow.

It's hard to say which evolved first: cops getting automatically confrontational or confrontations swiftly getting violent. But I do know that modern policing has evolved into a cancer on society when it cannot differentiate citizen interaction with criminal interaction

Exactly. And they can't differentiate because they escalate the proceedings immediately.

As some asshole pig here pointed out, they are trained to presume the person they are about to deal with has a gun and wants to kill them.

And, as we can all see, approaching ANY situation from that standpoint quickly turns a tanning session into a murder scene.

Pigs see nothing wrong with it though, which leads me to believe it's a personality and training problem.

Finding so many trigger-happy pathological liars who despise their fellow citizens is really a talent though.

They are, essentially, a legalized gang.

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2015, 06:44:43 AM »
It looks like the cops were heavy handed initially, but who the hell fights cops and expects to walk away cleanly? It's hard to take a stand without knowing the whole situation, but the shooting almost look justified.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2015, 06:50:12 AM »
It looks like the cops were heavy handed initially, but who the hell fights cops and expects to walk away cleanly? It's hard to take a stand without knowing the whole situation, but the shooting almost look justified.

It's not about expectations, it's about having rights. We all live in a free country which is quickly turning into a police state.

And I'm not one for conspiracy theories (you're welcomed to check all my messages) but something is very wrong in this country when pigs are given the right to kill you without a darn good explanation.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2015, 06:51:02 AM »

It looks justified in the sense that the scene was out of control and somebody MIGHT have been going for an officer's gun. But in the larger sense, the scene was a complete cluster fuck because the entirety of their police training failed. Police investigations rarely look at such derivative rationale and will only look at the 5 seconds preceding the "legit" shoot.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2015, 06:54:18 AM »

The police are not the living embodiment of the law and when they are behaving outside of their legal rights and jurisdiction you have a right -- and some would say a DUTY -- to resist.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2015, 06:55:56 AM »
It looks justified in the sense that the scene was out of control and somebody MIGHT have been going for an officer's gun. But in the larger sense, the scene was a complete cluster fuck because the entirety of their police training failed. Police investigations rarely look at such derivative rationale and will only look at the 5 seconds preceding the "legit" shoot.

Oh, I disagree, pigs are trained to do what we just saw.

The landslide of police killings we are now seeing is proof that it isn't just an isolated event. Nowadays, pigs are trained to shoot first and then ask questions.

And not shoot to neutralize, it's shoot TO KILL.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2015, 06:58:27 AM »
I mean, it's obvious that the majority of pigs missed that effective language 101 class.