Author Topic: another cop video  (Read 6982 times)

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
Re: another cop video
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2015, 07:11:37 AM »
It was poorly handled on both sides. 
I

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2015, 07:32:24 AM »
Well - that's one dysfunctional family and one bunch of dysfunctional cops.

Basically - pigs instigated the fight. Methheads took them on.

I've seen worse at an Irish wedding to be honest.

woodman

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2015, 07:41:58 AM »
Oh, I disagree, pigs are trained to do what we just saw.

The landslide of police killings we are now seeing is proof that it isn't just an isolated event. Nowadays, pigs are trained to shoot first and then ask questions.

And not shoot to neutralize, it's shoot TO KILL.
Youre trained to shoot center mass to stop..this isn't pale rider where you shoot the gun out of their hand stop being so delusional slapper

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2015, 07:43:55 AM »
The police are not the living embodiment of the law and when they are behaving outside of their legal rights and jurisdiction you have a right -- and some would say a DUTY -- to resist.

If the cops are behaving unlawfully, I'd still rather comply as they are the ones who have the guns. Thats what courts are for, after the situation.

I would agree that with today's cops that there are situations( as we have seen on video many times) where the civillians' life is put in danger by the police, and resisting might be the only way to survive. This is rare, but with all the videos of police abuse it tends to warp your view of how the police are as a whole. Are they worse than they were 25 years ago, or is it that you see more today due to (U.S)news and smartphones? Either way it needs to be stopped somehow.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2015, 09:51:54 AM »
Youre trained to shoot center mass to stop..this isn't pale rider where you shoot the gun out of their hand stop being so delusional slapper

Dude, 85% of all police shootings are fatal.

Call it "center mass" or whatevet you want, it's shooting to kill where I'm from.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2015, 10:08:13 AM »
Every time I see situations like in the first video I SOOOOOOO wish there was a lone wolf out there that just went ballistic on these fucking pigs and just wasted their sorry asses.

Fucking scum!
And you being ignorant wish that, and don't know the outcome? Escalation, police state.
Can't have the "public" bucking authority. Again, what Branch do Law Enforcement fall under? The Executive Branch. You wish for elected officials to give the nod for harsher policing. Because that is what will happen. The judicial branch/and Legislative Branch giving the police far more authority and power.

Think before you state something!!! 911=Patriot Act, Homeland Security.
So called Lone Wolf attacks on police=heavy handed policing.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2015, 10:13:30 AM »
Dude, 85% of all police shootings are fatal.

Call it "center mass" or whatevet you want, it's shooting to kill where I'm from.

go to a gun range, civilians are taught the same. Handguns are for personal defense. You shoot to stop the threat. Center mass is "stopping the threat".

Shooting someone with a handgun in a high alert situation, particular with people who don't use their handguns that often will not result in "marksman like" results like you see in the movies.

Simple Simon

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2015, 10:17:02 AM »
go to a gun range, civilians are taught the same. Handguns are for personal defense. You shoot to stop the threat. Center mass is "stopping the threat".

Shooting someone with a handgun in a high alert situation, particular with people who don't use their handguns that often will not result in "marksman like" results like you see in the movies.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2015, 10:24:00 AM »
Again, what Branch do Law Enforcement fall under? The Executive Branch.

Because they're always executing!  :D

I would have guessed Judicial tho.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2015, 10:27:44 AM »
I already posted this shit, you repeating sonsa bitches. Seems y'all overlooked the part where the gypsy freaks attacked the "pigs" as soon as they arrived.

Fucking dopes.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=570091.msg8012657#msg8012657

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2015, 10:28:27 AM »

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2015, 10:35:28 AM »
It looks justified in the sense that the scene was out of control and somebody MIGHT have been going for an officer's gun. But in the larger sense, the scene was a complete cluster fuck because the entirety of their police training failed. Police investigations rarely look at such derivative rationale and will only look at the 5 seconds preceding the "legit" shoot.

i can tell you from experience those situations are horrific

no matter what your training to handle that safely you need two officers for every civilian

not one guy in the midst of a cluster fuck

multiple separate fights going on there

if one of the civilian had been fucked up from one of those fights

the cops would be getting shit too

a cluster fuck is a cluster fuck simple as that

all the training in the world means shit in the middle of that nonsense
T

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2015, 11:12:48 AM »
And you being ignorant wish that, and don't know the outcome? Escalation, police state.
Can't have the "public" bucking authority. Again, what Branch do Law Enforcement fall under? The Executive Branch. You wish for elected officials to give the nod for harsher policing. Because that is what will happen. The judicial branch/and Legislative Branch giving the police far more authority and power.

Think before you state something!!! 911=Patriot Act, Homeland Security.
So called Lone Wolf attacks on police=heavy handed policing.

Shut the fuck up! What makes you think mine are empty word asshole?

If yoy choose to be a well behaved tool, be my guest! Don't expect everyone to do the same.

Do you honestly think the American Revolutionaries sat there thinking about how they were going to politely bring the fight to the Brits? No, they got fed up and they challenged the Establishment. Same with the Civil Rights movement.

Any power, legal or illegal,  here or in Bhutan, now or 3,000 years ago, that discriminatelly kills people is a ilegitimate power if you ask me.

How you chose to fight is your business.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2015, 11:40:17 AM »

If yoy choose to be a well behaved tool, be my guest! Don't expect everyone to do the same.

Do you honestly think the American Revolutionaries sat there thinking about how they were going to politely bring the fight to the Brits? No, they got fed up and they challenged the Establishment. Same with the Civil Rights movement.

Any power, legal or illegal,  here or in Bhutan, now or 3,000 years ago, that discriminatelly kills people is a ilegitimate power if you ask me.

You have no clue do you? You just want to rant and rave.
And that's what you want to do---you have no interest in being level headed and engaging in logic.

The American Revolutionalists were a group of rich men who were tired of far more rich men telling them what to do. And guess who got shot first? A black man.

The Civil Rights Movement has been used to help the situation to what it is now. And let's not start on the brutality in the 50s and 60s.
In fact, you share the same mentality that you profess to hate. Your way or the high way. Imagine you with some form authority is a very scary thought. Always angry, won't listen to reason, short fuse.

Here is food for thought. If things were to go the way that you suggest, and things would esculate that would mean the National Guard would possibly be used---more heavy handed force and far better marksmanship. And you don't even see where this is going do you?

Your blind rage leaves you at just that, blind.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2015, 11:44:44 AM »

Any power, legal or illegal,  here or in Bhutan, now or 3,000 years ago, that discriminatelly kills people is a ilegitimate power if you ask me.

"Yoy"? You probably don't even know what that word means.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2015, 06:20:04 PM »
You have no clue do you? You just want to rant and rave.

And that's what you want to do---you have no interest in being level headed and engaging in logic.

Oh my God... this is really tiresome dude. Get down from your fucking pedestal and YOU fight the fight YOU choose to fight. I fight MINE. This has nothing to do with having or not having a clue.

There's really no "logic" to be had, in my opinion, until something is done about pigs killing people, their tactics, their ethics, et cetera. I'm really not going to engage anyone while this shit is going on. Been there done that. My game is to expose as much as I can about their modus operandi. Put them on the spot, show their cruelty.

The American Revolutionalists were a group of rich men who were tired of far more rich men telling them what to do. And guess who got shot first? A black man.

The Civil Rights Movement has been used to help the situation to what it is now. And let's not start on the brutality in the 50s and 60s.

Whatever. I don't really know why you're telling me this. Huh?  ???

In fact, you share the same mentality that you profess to hate. Your way or the high way. Imagine you with some form authority is a very scary thought. Always angry, won't listen to reason, short fuse.

You need to get a fucking life, that's what you need to do.

Here is food for thought. If things were to go the way that you suggest, and things would esculate that would mean the National Guard would possibly be used---more heavy handed force and far better marksmanship. And you don't even see where this is going do you? Your blind rage leaves you at just that, blind.

And what did I suggest? That I wished someone one day popped a few caps on cops acting illegally? That's not going the way I suggest, that's just wishful thinking, eye for an eye if you will.

I've made it abundantly clear that what we need in this country is better law enforcement that actually SERVE and PROTECT.

How do you achieve this? I don't know. The same way a civil rights activist in the 60s wouldn't know how to make the segregation problem, and racism as a whole, disappear. You have federal and state governments with laws in place that seem like they were written by a bunch of mafiosi. And when having to actually exercise those laws, they don't! Just like in the 60s. It took a really nasty report by the attorney general to even make a dent in the perception that pigs are all good.

And this is nothing, there are underlying problems that need to be addressed AFTER the pigs are brought to line. I want to see police chiefs go public denouncing their officers' actions. Every single time. Don't wait until the town's citizens turn on you. Call them out. Have them take "how to deal with people" classes. Don't hide behind the "we're conducting an internal investigation" bullshit. Hire black people. Make your department look like it belongs there and not an open-air jail.

Too many things, too much effort. 

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2015, 03:36:43 AM »
Look at all the effort you put into this. And you tell me to get a life? Seems like this has taken over yours.

Their MO...you can't even see the forest for the trees.
It is no longer "serve and protect" anymore. The rules have changed, and you want to them to play by another set of rules...who changed them? The ones in power, that is who.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2015, 06:14:35 PM »
Look at all the effort you put into this. And you tell me to get a life? Seems like this has taken over yours.

Their MO...you can't even see the forest for the trees.
It is no longer "serve and protect" anymore. The rules have changed, and you want to them to play by another set of rules...who changed them? The ones in power, that is who.

Like I said, everyone's fight is different.

In my case, I rather post a video of a pig acting the way they act (because at the end of the day it's all an act, they don't go home and shoot their kids in the head because they refuse to go on time-out) because it'll carry more of a message than a 3-page brick, which I GUARANTEE YOU, people in this forum will not read to the end unless you some titties here and there.

I rather go: "See? Here's another one. And another. And another. In this one they're shooting an old lady in the back of the head." than give a procedural dissertation that I KNOW people are going to fall asleep on.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2015, 08:22:58 AM »
It looks like the cops were heavy handed initially, but who the hell fights cops and expects to walk away cleanly? It's hard to take a stand without knowing the whole situation, but the shooting almost look justified.

Considering the cop took a bullet in the leg first, I'll go out on a limb and say yeah.. justifiied