Author Topic: NYC subway and London tube riders  (Read 3381 times)

w8m8

NYC subway and London tube riders
« on: April 21, 2011, 06:19:10 AM »
Are any of you getting your pictures taken ?  :D

the tube site has a twink catagory LOL

http://www.tubecrush.net/?cat=46

http://nycsubwayguys.tumblr.com/

why take a bike on a subway ?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: NYC subway and London tube riders
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 06:34:35 AM »

I hate the tube.  >:(
I hate the State.

Ug

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 06:46:20 AM »
They look like the same person on different days.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2011, 06:51:40 AM »

Probably cuz the subway stop isn't close enough to where they are going ;)

::)

w8m8

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2011, 07:15:33 AM »
I hate the tube.  >:(

Why ?

Probably cuz the subway stop isn't close enough to where they are going ;)
 ::)

lazyness

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2011, 07:18:33 AM »
Why ?

lazyness

Ha! when did riding a bike become lazy ???

w8m8

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2011, 07:19:45 AM »

Ha! when did  riding  transporting a bike become lazy ???

when you choose to sit next to it on a subway instead of riding it

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2011, 07:24:48 AM »
when you choose to sit next to it on a subway instead of riding it

You renecks really have no idea how big NYC and London are,do you ??? ;D

w8m8

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2011, 07:52:12 AM »

You renecks really have no idea how big NYC and London are,do you ??? ;D

>:(

no .. and I don't care ...  I bet we can ride our bikes farther than to the next subway stop

asshole

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2011, 08:20:28 AM »
>:(

no .. and I don't care ...  I bet we can ride our bikes farther than to the next subway stop

asshole

If you don't get hit by a moose on the way :D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2011, 08:44:51 AM »
Why ?

lazyness

I hate it because it is constantly breaking down, it is the oldest one in the world with efficiency to match, it's hot and sweaty, no room, always overcrowded, constant delays...where do I start?
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2011, 08:48:53 AM »
I ride the 4 train in the NYC mugger mover daily.   Its like the Bronx Zoo Monorail - only that the animals are in the cars.     

w8m8

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2011, 09:25:21 AM »
I hate it because it is constantly breaking down, it is the oldest one in the world with efficiency to match, it's hot and sweaty, no room, always overcrowded, constant delays...where do I start?

wonder what they do with the oney they make from fares ?

I ride the 4 train in the NYC mugger mover daily.   Its like the Bronx Zoo Monorail - only that the animals are in the cars.     

I'd not last 2 minutes  :-\

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2011, 09:38:09 AM »
NYC subway is actually an underrated place to meet women.  I find it helps to pose with a new book as if you're reading it -- one of those kinds of books that you know the hipsters are reading.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2011, 09:42:01 AM »
NYC subway is actually an underrated place to meet women.  I find it helps to pose with a new book as if you're reading it -- one of those kinds of books that you know the hipsters are reading.

I ride the 4 and there are tons of hot chicks.  But most look a little tense and irritated in the am when some fat black dude is rubbing on them, some nasty arab is stinking up the joint, some illegal alien smells like shit, some chink is coughing up a lung, some drunk whino is preaching end times, etc.   

Just my .02.     

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2011, 09:57:44 AM »
I ride the 4 and there are tons of hot chicks.  But most look a little tense and irritated in the am when some fat black dude is rubbing on them, some nasty arab is stinking up the joint, some illegal alien smells like shit, some chink is coughing up a lung, some drunk whino is preaching end times, etc.   

Just my .02.     

Me and my nephew went to a yanks game, and we got off 125th Harlem, and proceed into the streets of Harlem.. My nephew was surprised there were so many dark skinned brothers. ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2011, 10:01:35 AM »
Ha ha ha ha ha - 125th is like GZ for black people in America.   

Like I said - I ride the mugger mover every day.   Its packed like you can believe.  Yes there are a ton of hot chicks.   But a chick getting coughed on by some 55 y/o illegal guatamalen or 45 y/o arab women in a hijab is probably not in a mood for your rap.    ;D  ;D

Me, i always just say to them - "Fucking animals" and get some smiles.       

w8m8

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2011, 10:30:23 AM »
a friend told me the subways are filthy and smell awful .. she was in some pretty nasty cabs too
what an awful start to the day when you have to endure that type of stuff to get to work everyday  :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2011, 10:39:15 AM »
a friend told me the subways are filthy and smell awful .. she was in some pretty nasty cabs too
what an awful start to the day when you have to endure that type of stuff to get to work everyday  :-\

I take Metro North in, which is fine.   Its mostly Irish people.  I dont like that they smoke on the platform, but it is what it is.   people are stressed so I get it.   

I get in to Grand Central on about a 20 minute ride due to all the stops.  I make my way over to where the subway entrance is an the first thing you smell is piss.   Literally, you smell bo and piss.   And its not even summer yet!   

Ok, I make my way down to the turn styles to get the 4.  first thing you hear are some assholes with indian pipes or makeshift drum sets hawking cash.

Go down the stairs - and you ave the choice of the 4 or the 6.   4 is a little better but people are everywhere packed like sardines.    Carpulls up ,ile 45 seconds later, and you can see car is already stuffed.   So youhave choice - get in and get crammed and stuffed like a sausage, or wait for the next cattle car.   Guess what?   Next cattle car is also packed!   

So you have the choice of of which sardine can you want t riden.   And every one is packed with animals.  hether its dopers, alcoholics, thgs, illegals,arabs, non english speaking  wierdos, etc, every car is jammed with people who belong in National Geo than aything.   

Then, you get on the subway, and some asshole is spouting off about the end of times, selling you candy, smells like shit, looks like he just got released from the nearest mental hospital, etc.   

Welcome to NYC!           

w8m8

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2011, 10:47:44 AM »
I take Metro North in, which is fine.   Its mostly Irish people.  I dont like that they smoke on the platform, but it is what it is.   people are stressed so I get it.   

I get in to Grand Central on about a 20 minute ride due to all the stops.  I make my way over to where the subway entrance is an the first thing you smell is piss.   Literally, you smell bo and piss.   And its not even summer yet!   

Ok, I make my way down to the turn styles to get the 4.  first thing you hear are some assholes with indian pipes or makeshift drum sets hawking cash.

Go down the stairs - and you ave the choice of the 4 or the 6.   4 is a little better but people are everywhere packed like sardines.    Carpulls up ,ile 45 seconds later, and you can see car is already stuffed.   So youhave choice - get in and get crammed and stuffed like a sausage, or wait for the next cattle car.   Guess what?   Next cattle car is also packed!   

So you have the choice of of which sardine can you want t riden.   And every one is packed with animals.  hether its dopers, alcoholics, thgs, illegals,arabs, non english speaking  wierdos, etc, every car is jammed with people who belong in National Geo than aything.   

Then, you get on the subway, and some asshole is spouting off about the end of times, selling you candy, smells like shit, looks like he just got released from the nearest mental hospital, etc.   

Welcome to NYC!           

it's truly a shame .. there must be some way to improve things .. but it really does seem like no one in power cares .. and the revenue must surely be substantial .. I don't get it .. if people want to cut down on pollution and energy costs then why not find ways to improve public transportation ?

it could only do good all around I would think  :(

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2011, 10:53:08 AM »

Metro North isn't bad,like he said just smokers on the outside waiting areas.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2011, 10:54:11 AM »
They should have trains for people who work.   The others can linger on the buses and other lines and contaminate those areas.  

I'm not kidding.  I look like a cop so no one fucks with me, but i see some white chicks on their way to work who get felt up by these vermin and pigs.   They will catch my eye and we both know we are on the same page.  some actually try to get closer t me on the subway cause they know I will throw down and fuck people up in a second if they get out of line.  Its all how you posture yourself amongst these animals.   Its like the jungle, literally.  

They literally are wortheless fucking scum.  They don't work, do dont produce, they dont contribute a damn thing to society but waste space, resources, time, etc.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2011, 03:40:10 PM »

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2011, 04:00:27 PM »
They should have trains for people who work.   The others can linger on the buses and other lines and contaminate those areas.  

I'm not kidding.  I look like a cop so no one fucks with me, but i see some white chicks on their way to work who get felt up by these vermin and pigs.   They will catch my eye and we both know we are on the same page.  some actually try to get closer t me on the subway cause they know I will throw down and fuck people up in a second if they get out of line.  Its all how you posture yourself amongst these animals.   Its like the jungle, literally.  

They literally are wortheless fucking scum.  They don't work, do dont produce, they dont contribute a damn thing to society but waste space, resources, time, etc.  

DId you grow up in NYC?  I guess I'm used to there always being an undesirable element on the trains so it doesn't bother me as much. I haven't seen anything too bad  (6 usually, and then E? to the airport)), but I have had to tell people to cut it out when they start harassing others (old ladies and moms seem to be more of a target).  I have only been approached by panhandlers, which is also annoying. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2011, 04:47:16 AM »
Bronx born and bred my whole life.