Author Topic: Cutler owes it all to muscletech!!  (Read 7848 times)

CutlersTheWorstMrOever!

• Getbig II
Re: Cutler owes it all to muscletech!!
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2006, 04:11:08 PM »
Funny thing is you have a handle that shows how jealous you are Jay beat your boy :-\  Jr Yates is a fine individual. He has been known to pound your wife and drinks your beers all in the same visit!

My boy? lol. No idea what you're talking about. No one in their right mind would be jealous of jay's soft, unaesthetic physique. Maybe if i were a leg.

Pounds my wife an drinks my beer all in the same visit dude?! Wow, that's comedic gold. That had to have sounded funnier in your head. Keep trying.

body88

« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2006, 04:11:40 PM »
na man i give the beers to my dog, I take his steaks and supplements though, well the wife usually offers cuz shes a lousy cook.

;D

CutlersTheWorstMrOever!

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2006, 04:12:28 PM »

Yeah...  his low score in the personality round of judging almost cost him the show!

::)

Funny how jay fans say jay will bring bodybuilding into the mainstream, then neglect the fact that he's boring.

body88

« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2006, 04:13:07 PM »
My boy? lol. No idea what you're talking about. No one in their right mind would be jealous of jay's soft, unaesthetic physique. Maybe if i were a leg.

Pounds my wife an drinks my beer all in the same visit dude?! Wow, that's comedic gold. That had to have sounded funnier in your head. Keep trying.

Whats that captain spelling/grammer???

AHAHAH owned

body88

« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2006, 04:14:00 PM »
Funny how jay fans say jay will bring bodybuilding into the mainstream, then neglect the fact that he's boring.

At least he can spell.   

CutlersTheWorstMrOever!

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2006, 04:14:20 PM »
Whats that captain spelling/grammer???

AHAHAH owned

'grammer' yea you owned me.

hahahhahhahaha.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2006, 04:15:26 PM »
actually i've learned alot from Jay. he trains like a bber. what i like about him also is that he has no problem putting a sentence together. oh and it has to make sense to count as a sentence.
bodybuildersreality.com

body88

« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2006, 04:15:44 PM »

hahahhahhahaha.

I am not the one calling people out on it. I could give a shit about spelling lol.... You made a post before about a typo I made. Then went and made one...

classic!

body88

« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2006, 04:16:59 PM »
actually i've learned alot from Jay. he trains like a bber. what i like about him also is that he has no problem putting a sentence together. oh and it has to make sense to count as a sentence.

This guy is jelous as the day is long Yates. Look at his handle. I bet he would claim Yates was a bad mr O with poor condition!

CutlersTheWorstMrOever!

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2006, 04:17:42 PM »

I am not the one calling people out on it. I could give a shit about spelling lol.... You made a post before about a typo I made. Then went and made one...

classic!

The fact of the matter is you can 'relize' when you make a mistake, yet you obviously can't when you continue to make them. Great logic.

CutlersTheWorstMrOever!

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2006, 04:19:17 PM »

This guy is jelous as the day is long Yates. Look at his handle. I bet he would claim Yates was a bad mr O with poor condition!

Yates was almost as bad as Gutler, minus his back and conditioing. Cutler has neither, yet he has an o.  Disgraceful.

SuperStu

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2006, 04:19:54 PM »

hahahhahhahaha.
HEY BUDDY YOUR A FUCKING RETARD EH? I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT.

CutlersTheWorstMrOever!

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2006, 04:21:09 PM »
HEY BUDDY IM GAY! I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT.

Why would i know that? Keep that shit to yourself.

body88

« Reply #63 on: October 20, 2006, 04:21:29 PM »
Yates was almost as bad as Gutler, minus his back and conditioing. Cutler has neither, yet he has an o.  Disgraceful.

You fucked up bad with that statement!!!!! The yates army will be all over your ass now aaahahahahah. Owned yet again!

body88

« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2006, 04:22:29 PM »
Why would i know that? Keep that shit to yourself.

Are you admitting you have a husband and not a wife? Are you a top!?

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 20, 2006, 04:22:35 PM »

look he does claim it! hes probably frantically researaching as much as he can on bbing history right now because he knows jack shit about it....hes wife told me he knows jack shit about many things including getting her off.
bodybuildersreality.com

CutlersTheWorstMrOever!

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: October 20, 2006, 04:22:43 PM »

You fucked up bad with that statement!!!!! The yates army will be all over your ass now aaahahahahah. Owned yet again!

Oh no, i'm sitting in the comfort of my home and other people sitting in the comforts of their home, will type frantically against my posts. I'm scared!!! :'(

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #67 on: October 20, 2006, 04:23:11 PM »
Here comes the money shot

body88

« Reply #68 on: October 20, 2006, 04:23:37 PM »
look he does claim it! hes probably frantically researaching as much as he can on bbing history right now because he knows jack shit about it....hes wife told me he knows jack shit about many things including getting her off.

Yates I think you are on to something.

CutlersTheWorstMrOever!

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: October 20, 2006, 04:24:35 PM »

I got your mom off good the night we conceived you though.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 20, 2006, 04:24:39 PM »
hey 88, go shred the gym man, i feel weird bashing this guy while he jerks off to the threads in the sex forum....the members online board shows what hes looking at....its creepy 88. i don't like it one bit.
bodybuildersreality.com

body88

« Reply #71 on: October 20, 2006, 04:25:02 PM »
Oh no, i'm sitting in the comfort of my home and other people sitting in the comforts of their home, will type frantically against my posts. I'm scared!!! :'(

Haha you took the time to make a handle that says "CutlersTheWorstMrOever!" I doubt you have a home. You meant trailer? Internet cafe?

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 20, 2006, 04:25:56 PM »
I got your mom off good the night we conceived you though.
my mom passed away asshole. nice try though!  ;D as for you being my father, i would have killed myself years ago.
bodybuildersreality.com

CutlersTheWorstMrOever!

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: October 20, 2006, 04:26:51 PM »
my mom passed away asshole. nice try though!  ;D as for you being my father, i would have killed myself years ago.

lol she was well and alive when we conceived you. Now respect thy father.

CutlersTheWorstMrOever!

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: October 20, 2006, 04:27:34 PM »
Haha you took the time to make a handle that says "CutlersTheWorstMrOever!" I doubt you have a home. You meant trailer? Internet cafe?

lol. How does one relate to the other? hahahahha. You're an idiot.