Author Topic: The people's champ (Lee Priest).  (Read 8902 times)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
Re: The people's champ (Lee Priest).
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2006, 12:55:02 PM »
Matt won his class at a local deadlifting competition on Sunday put on by www.naturallyfit.ca.  He put up 475 and would have definitely had over 500 if he had more attempts (you only get three).  His body weight was 194.  He's only been training for a year now so I think he has good genetics for strength.

Here he is putting up 405 with ease:

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/IMGP4515.MOV

I had to attend my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary but if not I would have entered and done well.   >:(  I'm kind of disappointed.  I wouldn't have matched Matt but it would have been a respectable lift.
dudes smal
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2006, 01:18:29 PM »
That was the VIP party at the Arnold and i dont drink or do drugs.Steriods yes recreational no.I was tired from being fucked by the judges thou :)

Lee, didn't you ever drink at all?  And if not, was it because of the effect it had on your muscles?  I've heard that it slows down your metabolism and testosterone production.  But I do drink.   Just curious, would like a pro's point of view.

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2006, 04:54:05 PM »
That was the VIP party at the Arnold and i dont drink or do drugs.Steriods yes recreational no.I was tired from being fucked by the judges thou :)

HAHAHAHA.......

stupid fucking IFBB judges...

>:(

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2006, 07:50:45 AM »
Lee, didn't you ever drink at all?  And if not, was it because of the effect it had on your muscles?  I've heard that it slows down your metabolism and testosterone production.  But I do drink.   Just curious, would like a pro's point of view.

Just didn't lke the taste

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2006, 01:04:26 PM »
Same here.  I think any alcoholic drink tastes like crap.  I don't have the patience to acquire the taste either.

You like girl drinks ::)

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2006, 05:10:28 PM »

Well, Lee, I feel better about that now.  I don't have the balls to do steroids, and I should, and you don't have the balls to drink, and you should.

:o

Just kidding man nothing wrong with that.  You're always #1 in my book.

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2006, 05:14:44 PM »

why dont ya drink ALCOPOPS  then , you big (little) sheila!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2006, 05:18:14 PM »
If you mean coolers, they are more tolerable than a lot of other things, but I'm pretty well a non-drinker.  It's hard to make alcoholic drinks taste good as it is poison.  Taste aversions evolved for a reason.

So is Botox, but you use that  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2006, 05:32:00 PM »
beer does have a nasty taste, i agree.  like cardboard water.  And girl drink do make you look like a little ho.

WHich is why you have the option of jaeger shorts, or, Vodka/Red Bull.

Just be caureful to drink a lot of water too, as that sugar adds up quick.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2006, 09:00:01 PM »
Guys beer tastes great. It has to be COLD though. Warm beer is nasty. At first it will taste very bitter to you but once you get used to that you will taste the rest which is great. I don't condone drunkeness. I can count the times i've been drunk in one hand (what i mean by drunk is when you walk wobbly, and talk stupid and when you lie down the room spins a little). Booze is one of the fine things in life. When you drink too much you ruin it because you are all wasted and can't enjoy it. Also when you drink it has to be good stuff. the only people who drink cheap stuff are drunks and they drink to get drunk. Why would you drink Vodka? Since it's tasteless it's like swallowing pure alcohol which is nasty. whiskey is stuff like that is better but when you first drink it you get that KICK. you gotta know how to drink. if you're new to drinking and you swallow it wrong or taste it like it's juice you will cough.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2006, 09:03:32 PM »
Beer tastes nasty? have you all lost your minds!?
tiny-tit bounty hunter

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2006, 09:09:06 PM »
yea try cheap beer at 85 degrees... anyway Lee is the PEOPLE'S CHAMP because he's a man of the people! I'd like to see Lee in movies. He could be some good mafia muscle. Having huge and ripped biceps, forearms and hands look great in movies because he can smack people. it wouldn't even sound like a smack. it's much better as a thud.