Author Topic: Boycott Low ferrigno: $100 offer on page 2  (Read 21777 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Boycott Low ferrigno: $100 offer on page 2
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2006, 01:04:53 PM »
Seriously, if you're older than 24 and still think you can settle things with your fists and not have serious consequences to deal with, you're clearly part of the lower class and really don't matter much in this world.

I enjoyed the witty Goat more than this preachy, self-righteous version. Ironic, considering your countless anti-religion rants.

Lighten up, fella. 

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2006, 01:08:44 PM »
I enjoyed the witty Goat more than this preachy, self-righteous version. Ironic, considering your countless anti-religion rants.

Lighten up, fella. 

I think it's safe to say that Goatboy is on the verge of a massive meltdown.

edge48

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2006, 01:25:12 PM »
when lou has to come to jersey to go to court about suing his brother.I'm going to go with a picket sign some of my friends said they would go.I'd LOVE TO SEE HIS FACE hopely the news will come more bad press for that POS I heard its sometime in MAY....

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2006, 01:41:12 PM »
when lou has to come to jersey to go to court about suing his brother.I'm going to go with a picket sign some of my friends said they would go.I'd LOVE TO SEE HIS FACE hopely the news will come more bad press for that POS I heard its sometime in MAY....

you can call your local network to alert them of it...
carpe` vaginum!

Andrew 51

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2006, 02:28:21 PM »
I just saw Lou in an old hercules movie on TV , thank  god his voice was dubbed .

Andrew 51

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2006, 03:49:08 PM »
We must be getting to big Lou , I wrote him last night and told him what a pos   he was and he wrote me back and told me to go F myself under the screen name Lion1184 @aol.com. He did not ask for twenty dollars from me. ::) ::)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2006, 03:50:49 PM »
We must be getting to big Lou , I wrote him last night and told him what a pos   he was and he wrote me back and told me to go F myself under the screen name Lion1184 @aol.com. He did not ask for twenty dollars from me. ::) ::)

Lou dwarfs you ::)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2006, 04:04:22 PM »
LusciusFox.  I think its great that you have 2000 posts in 24 hrs  ;D  And its really cool to see you doing a "shutdown" on Getbigs so called tuffguys......But I will not stand anymore mediocrity with simple statements such as "Dwarfs You"  or "meltdown.....do you hear me son??!!

On second thought, it is kinda fun to watch.......Carry on. ;D

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2006, 04:10:14 PM »
LusciusFox.  I think its great that you have 2000 posts in 24 hrs  ;D  And its really cool to see you doing a "shutdown" on Getbigs so called tuffguys......But I will not stand anymore mediocrity with simple statements such as "Dwarfs You"  or "meltdown.....do you hear me son??!!

On second thought, it is kinda fun to watch.......Carry on. ;D

I have been posting massively lately. I was supposed to start an assignment this weekend, but my classmates have yet to email their contributions to me. Not to mention the fact that I have a four-hour gap between two of my classes; time which I usually use to post the aforementioned "dwarfs you" and "meltdown" comments. Quite frankly, I don't have much of a life at the moment ;D. In fact, for several days so far, I have had more than one hundred posts.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2006, 04:19:45 PM »

I have been posting massively lately. I was supposed to start an assignment this weekend, but my classmates have yet to email their contributions to me. Not to mention the fact that I have a four-hour gap between two of my classes; time which I usually use to post the aforementioned "dwarfs you" and "meltdown" comments. Quite frankly, I don't have much of a life at the moment ;D. In fact, for several days so far, I have had more than one hundred posts.

MmmHmm,  Just as i thought.  Have you been to the gym yet???   When was the last workout?   We must stay in the loop, and breathe fresh air sometimes lol......get going young man.!! ;D

Sincerely, WarHorse........curing postwhores all over the world,  And other assorted whores also. :D

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2006, 04:27:35 PM »
MmmHmm,  Just as i thought.  Have you been to the gym yet???   When was the last workout?   We must stay in the loop, and breathe fresh air sometimes lol......get going young man.!! ;D

Sincerely, WarHorse........curing postwhores all over the world,  And other assorted whores also. :D

LOL...I worked out yesterday and went for a run.  I went to church this morning, as well. But without any homework, I am going to have way too much time on my hands. I start thinking weird things and acting strangely when that happens :-\ I will tell you what; I will try to have days where I don't post at all. This is just my personality. I usually post obssessively on a website until I am eventually banned for sharing my twisted thoughts :'(

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2006, 04:30:30 PM »
Church & Getbig.com. Always a winning combo.. ;D ???

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2006, 04:32:25 PM »
Church & Getbig.com. Always a winning combo.. ;D ???

It is a Unitarian Universalist church. Not what you usually think of when you think about church. I go because I like all the older people there. They are great to be around.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2006, 04:45:56 PM »
  It is a Unitarian Universalist church. Not what you usually think of when you think about church. I go because I like all the older people there. They are great to be around.

Yep, like most b/builders,   i am bi-polar also  8).   I skipped church to got to the mountains and steal a bunch of flagstone rocks from God for my patio im working on.  :'(.  I feel guilty now that you made me bring it up.................but im too tired to bring them back :-\         Pray for me, please.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 09, 2006, 05:00:03 PM »
Yep, like most b/builders,   i am bi-polar also  8).   I skipped church to got to the mountains and steal a bunch of flagstone rocks from God for my patio im working on.  :'(.  I feel guilty now that you made me bring it up.................but im too tired to bring them back :-\         Pray for me, please.

Hahahaha...stealing from God. ;D Unfortunately, I can't help you :-\

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2006, 06:45:10 PM »

best way to do group assignments

do the whole thing yourself in a day...on paper

then hand it over to the dumbfucks to type it out nice and neat like...

that way
1) you make sure you get an a
2) the dumbfucks cant mess with your grade in the class
carpe` vaginum!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2006, 06:56:17 PM »
best way to do group assignments

do the whole thing yourself in a day...on paper

then hand it over to the dumbfucks to type it out nice and neat like...

that way
1) you make sure you get an a
2) the dumbfucks cant mess with your grade in the class

Yeah, you're definitely right about doing work by youself. Sitting there and talking with 3 or more other people prevents you from getting the slightest thing done. It takes forever to accomplish anything. I hope you don't have to suffer through anything like that in your line of work.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #67 on: April 09, 2006, 07:11:53 PM »
Yeah, you're definitely right about doing work by youself. Sitting there and talking with 3 or more other people prevents you from getting the slightest thing done. It takes forever to accomplish anything. I hope you don't have to suffer through anything like that in your line of work.

in college the 2 times i had to do anything close ws
1 in microbiology class and 2 in british lit class..

both time...i just told the group all they had to do ws type the damn thing......that i wasn't gonna do ..fuck i've handed in handwritten papers and accepted Cs instead of As..i refuse to type shit..
i did all the work in a day....usually if you dedicate yourself half a day is enough...
the micro papers i got on medline..voila!..either way..i'm not a group worker..people usually end up pissing me off..so i'd rather do all the work(ie quick n painless) and let someone else do the crap stuff...
carpe` vaginum!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 09, 2006, 07:13:19 PM »
in college the 2 times i had to do anything close ws
1 in microbiology class and 2 in british lit class..

both time...i just told the group all they had to do ws type the damn thing......that i wasn't gonna do ..f**k i've handed in handwritten papers and accepted Cs instead of As..i refuse to type shit..
i did all the work in a day....usually if you dedicate yourself half a day is enough...
the micro papers i got on medline..voila!..either way..i'm not a group worker..people usually end up pissing me off..so i'd rather do all the work(ie quick n painless) and let someone else do the crap stuff...

Are you a mean guy?  :'(

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2006, 07:21:12 PM »
  Are you a mean guy?  :'(

noooo..i'm actually the nicest person you'll meet..

just lotsa  people in microbiology class that were annoying..wanna be doctors ...i took an AP class so i'm smart shit types..

they wanted to have these looong discussions about what the project should be on..actually the english ones i told em i'd do it..the micro one after the first discussion (where i ws pulling my hair out internally and smiling on the outside) i went ahead and did the whole thing..i forget on what but i remember i called the paper something funny like "strepto caucus maximux..or something" and gave it to em telling em i would not be present for any more discussions..

they were indignant..at first..told on me to the TA..e-mailed me telling me there were gonna do something else..and then ended up using my paper with a different name on it  :-\  ..they thought 'cacus maxuimus' ws inappropriate >:(

i later told the TA about the original title and he thought it ws witty and we shoulda used it and he wouldn't have penalized us on it  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2006, 07:26:00 PM »
noooo..i'm actually the nicest person you'll meet..

just lotsa  people in microbiology class that were annoying..wanna be doctors ...i took an AP class so i'm smart shit types..

they wanted to have these looong discussions about what the project should be on..actually the english ones i told em i'd do it..the micro one after the first discussion (where i ws pulling my hair out internally and smiling on the outside) i went ahead and did the whole thing..i forget on what but i remember i called the paper something funny like "strepto caucus maximux..or something" and gave it to em telling em i would not be present for any more discussions..

they were indignant..at first..told on me to the TA..e-mailed me telling me there were gonna do something else..and then ended up using my paper with a different name on it  :-\  ..they thought 'cacus maxuimus' ws inappropriate >:(

i later told the TA about the original title and he thought it ws witty and we shoulda used it and he wouldn't have penalized us on it  >:(

I hate it when people have to have a long fucking discussion on something. ::) Just do it. Why did they tell on you to the TA if the paper was well written? Did they really want to learn? It sounds like you actually wrote this paper, instead of just pulling it off the web. ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #71 on: April 09, 2006, 07:35:45 PM »
I hate it when people have to have a long fucking discussion on something. ::) Just do it.

EXACTLY...sitting there fucking eating chips drinking soda and talking about tit and tat dosen't accomplish crap. its like when folks study for 7 hours in a group..i can get more done in 1 hour by myself..7 hrs in group study = 7 hours of talking about crap with a book open in front of ya..

Why did they tell on you to the TA if the paper was well written?

cause i wasn't being a team player and it ws a group effort..or maybe ...juust maybe it ws the attitude i handed them the hand written version of it  ;D..oops..

Did they really want to learn? It sounds like you actually wrote this paper, instead of just pulling it off the web. ;D

did they wanna learn..not many hot chicks in micro class..soo i didn't really give a flying fuck about their learning or not..as for pulling it off the web..fuck man i didn't know you could do that back then ..one prolly couldn 't in 94 (thats when i took the micro class)..or i woulda  :D
carpe` vaginum!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 09, 2006, 07:42:51 PM »
EXACTLY...sitting there fucking eating chips drinking soda and talking about tit and tat dosen't accomplish crap. its like when folks study for 7 hours in a group..i can get more done in 1 hour by myself..7 hrs in group study = 7 hours of talking about crap with a book open in front of ya..

cause i wasn't being a team player and it ws a group effort..or maybe ...juust maybe it ws the attitude i handed them the hand written version of it  ;D..oops..

did they wanna learn..not many hot chicks in micro class..soo i didn't really give a flying f**k about their learning or not..as for pulling it off the web..f**k man i didn't know you could do that back then ..one prolly couldn 't in 94 (thats when i took the micro class)..or i woulda  :D

Yeah, that's how group projects are. One person asks what everyone wants to do and then there is a pause before everyone asks what everyone else wants to do. Then people say what they want to do and then people argue about it. This is why it takes forever for Congress to get things done.

Me, I have never pulled a paper off the web, but I am a business major and we don't have to do many papers. :P

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 09, 2006, 07:45:39 PM »
Toxic avenger has 110000000000,00000 posts.  He dwarfs us.  :'(....seems cool tho ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #74 on: April 09, 2006, 07:46:46 PM »

Me, I have never pulled a paper off the web, but I am a business major and we don't have to do many papers. :P

oh god..econ ws the only class i flunked in college..econ 201..micro econ..i never took macro..

shudder..i went to class like 5 times ...i just grew to HATE that building..i hated walking towards it..sooooo boring...
carpe` vaginum!