Author Topic: IFBB Master's Pro Competitor List / Link to Webcast w/ Replay on Page 1  (Read 26274 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Does Bob Cicherillo Have Any Credibility on Getbig?
« Reply #75 on: April 15, 2006, 09:27:57 PM »
No, just one of us who has eyes. I knew this would happen. If Bob had lost, you guy's would have never ended the celebration. Now that he won, you scream fix. Typical of this forum and the lack of self esteem that's predominant here. Always have to have someone to blast, own, pw'n or attack.

Shut your mouth faggoty Andy.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #76 on: April 15, 2006, 09:32:57 PM »
I don't give a shit about insults.  

As for the show, would he have more credibility if he placed fourth than first?  Pavol has NO BACK.  If he had even a decent back he'd be top 6 in the O, but when he turns around he disappears.  Backs win in the IFBB.  That's how it's always been.  

You can say it's "fixed," but Bob just beat a lot of old men and scrubs.  You can say he wasn't the most shredded (though it's hard to tell from that crappy webcast), but he was clearly the most complete physique up there.  Everyone else looked broken down.  Vince Taylor would've schooled him though.  

And I don't see what the big scandal is about giving the $1000 to charity, and one that he actually works with.  Would it have been better for him to keep the cash?

IMO, Cicherillo had the potential to win this show easily. He must've had some personal problems that set him back slightly, or simply just not have been focused enough the last year when preparing for this show. He underachieved. I expect much more of him.

I think Cicherillo could be one of the better guys. Just needs to do everything perfect.

Someone who is doing everything perfect, isn't looking like as smooth as Cicherillo actually did tonight.

It will be very interesting to see him doing the O, however. Should have every chance of being in excellent shape then.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Billy Rosewood

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Love is a Force of Nature
« Reply #77 on: April 15, 2006, 09:39:01 PM »
No, just one of us who has eyes. I knew this would happen. If Bob had lost, you guy's would have never ended the celebration. Now that he won, you scream fix. Typical of this forum and the lack of self esteem that's predominant here. Always have to have someone to blast, own, pw'n or attack.

If you watched that show you know Chick didnt win legitmately.  What are you worried about, he won't come sign autographs at your store for the 6 queens that show up to see him?
Rusty Owns Chick's Soul

APlusPhotoShoots

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
TOP 5 AT THE IFBB MASTER'S PRO
« Reply #78 on: April 15, 2006, 11:17:51 PM »
Hey People  :) ....just got back from the IFBB Master's Pro show in NYC..... man was that a long friggin show !!!!! It started at 6:30 and ended close to midnight !!!!! In any event here is the top 5 placings:

1. Bob Chick
2. Johnny Stewart ( i think he actually could have been first )
3. Pavol Jablonicky
4. Claude Groulx
5. Stan McCrary

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
Re: TOP 5 AT THE IFBB MASTER'S PRO
« Reply #79 on: April 15, 2006, 11:20:51 PM »
Thanks for the breaking news. I guess the other 8 threads that told us the placings can all be retired now that we have the official word. 
and keep moving!

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: April 15, 2006, 11:33:56 PM »
If you watched that show you know Chick didnt win legitmately.  What are you worried about, he won't come sign autographs at your store for the 6 queens that show up to see him?

What store would that be genius? Now you really have me scratching my head.   

I watched the show and agree that he was not the best conditioned but still give him the win for best OVERALL physique. That's what should always be the deciding factor. But what would I know, I've only trained with half a dozen pro's, interviewed a dozen more, trained along side 20 more and had lunch dozens of times with IFBB judges over the course of the last 28 years. I guess that makes me ill informed compared to you, genius and bodybuilding's walking encyclopedia that you are, right?    
and keep moving!

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
Re: TOP 5 AT THE IFBB MASTER'S PRO
« Reply #81 on: April 15, 2006, 11:49:12 PM »
In fairness, he was trying to help. He probably didn't realize the show was being broadcast live.

I know but I couldn't resist.
and keep moving!

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: April 16, 2006, 12:07:45 AM »
IMO, Cicherillo had the potential to win this show easily. He must've had some personal problems that set him back slightly, or simply just not have been focused enough the last year when preparing for this show. He underachieved. I expect much more of him.

I think Cicherillo could be one of the better guys. Just needs to do everything perfect.

Someone who is doing everything perfect, isn't looking like as smooth as Cicherillo actually did tonight.

It will be very interesting to see him doing the O, however. Should have every chance of being in excellent shape then.

YIP
Zack

Hedge you actually make some sense and I agree with you in part. I think Chic could
be better than he is and achieve more. He doesn't give himself ample time and has it in his head that he has to weigh 245 or better. I think another 4 or 5 weeks would put him in a better ranking.

He isn't doing the Olympia as he has a commitment to do the commentary of it for BB.com
and keep moving!

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: April 16, 2006, 06:53:10 AM »
What store would that be genius? Now you really have me scratching my head.   

I watched the show and agree that he was not the best conditioned but still give him the win for best OVERALL physique. That's what should always be the deciding factor. But what would I know, I've only trained with half a dozen pro's, interviewed a dozen more, trained along side 20 more and had lunch dozens of times with IFBB judges over the course of the last 28 years. I guess that makes me ill informed compared to you, genius and bodybuilding's walking encyclopedia that you are, right?    

MaxRep- I know this about you, It still wouldnt shed light to some of the folks here- well most of them- Being so ignoramus, judging, and critiquing pros fromt the monitor screen- Anyhow. Your right Bob, or anyone else for that matter should not give a rats ass about wha tmost these guys think or say- Just what the TRUE fans say, that come to the shows, and talk to them, cheer for them, etc..not the cyber loser trolls.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: IFBB Master's Pro Competitor List / Link to Webcast w/ Replay on Page 1
« Reply #84 on: April 16, 2006, 06:59:17 AM »
gee you're excellent at name calling.  you sound real stable fella

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: April 16, 2006, 08:42:42 AM »
Heracles... it's best for us to just do what we do and ignore the rest. 
and keep moving!

flexfan

• Getbig IV
  • Venice Versmilitude
« Reply #86 on: April 16, 2006, 01:36:23 PM »
did willie stalling compete?
Sultan

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 16, 2006, 01:43:36 PM »

Meltdown

thisiskeith12

« Reply #88 on: April 17, 2006, 12:01:40 PM »

Support Getbig.com ?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 17, 2006, 04:11:44 PM »
Support Getbig.com ?

I love this whole Support Getbig thing ;D

thisiskeith12

« Reply #90 on: April 17, 2006, 04:20:34 PM »
  I love this whole Support Getbig thing ;D

It gives me a fuzzy feeling inside.