Author Topic: This guy is STRONG!  (Read 13357 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: This guy is STRONG!
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2006, 10:54:36 PM »
The manliest of the gay sounding names ;D

Funny how you can tell... ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2006, 10:55:32 PM »

What's up with the ghost leg?

And elephant man on the right decided to come back from the dead to watch Andy deadlift a shitload of weight

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2006, 10:57:28 PM »
I call bullshit. That's an 815 deadlift for 10 reps and a 595 bench for 8 reps.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2006, 11:00:48 PM »
I call bullshit. That's an 815 deadlift for 10 reps and a 595 bench for 8 reps.

Did you watch the video? ::)

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2006, 11:06:57 PM »
He's not as strong as this guy. :D
&search=bench%20press
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2006, 11:09:02 PM »
&search=bench%20press

Monster bounce ::) That second rep was definitely all him. ;D

king

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2006, 11:09:42 PM »
hahaha, he definitely was too happy about that lift

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2006, 11:38:07 PM »
who, check it out. a guy easily pressing 495 behind the neck with a bar that isn't even remotely bent. damn space age metal.  ::)

Yes your name fits you.  How can you compare a guy deadlifting twince the amount of weight almost to a BNP with around 500.  The guy benching the bar isn't bent either.  Texas bars won't bend at 500.  I love it when guys who don't lift try to belittle someone who is strong.  Did that post make you feel better little boy.  Did it make you feel stronger.  The only problem is in real life it didn't change a thing about you.  A little boy who doesn't lift weights.  hehe you are so cute

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2006, 11:40:02 PM »
Yes your name fits you.  How can you compare a guy deadlifting twince the amount of weight almost to a BNP with around 500.  The guy benching the bar isn't bent either.  Texas bars won't bend at 500.  I love it when guys who don't lift try to belittle someone who is strong.  Did that post make you feel better little boy.  Did it make you feel stronger.  The only problem is in real life it didn't change a thing about you.  A little boy who doesn't lift weights.  hehe you are so cute

Fake plates ::)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2006, 02:11:17 AM »
Yup, I'll admit I'm jealous.

But do me a favor and convert the cm into in and kg to lbs -- I'm also lazy.  ;D

It's your problem that you've never learned to use the more logical Metric System.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2006, 02:15:07 AM »
&search=bench%20press

The Community of Retards have their own gym equipment nowadays.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2006, 03:25:33 AM »
I was just going to say that...is that photoshopped somehow?

It's someone's hand in front of that guys face, looks creepy though hehe.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2006, 03:46:05 AM »
Massive forearms. Huge dude.The text below the video is stating, "220 kgs x 5". That's 484 pounds x 5 reps!... 484 x 5!  I watched the video a few times and I have questions.

#1 When he stopped the bars decent and began the upward press, something is wrong. Nobody can stop 484 lbs and begin the assent at exactly the same speed.The bar has absolutely no change of speeds.

#2 He shows absolutely zero front-to-back stability issues. The bar travels straight up and straight down. That's very hard with 275 lbs and he has 484 lbs?

#3 Zero bar flex. I'm not looking for much, but I'm looking for some. I realize Texas Power Bars are good, but they should flex some. His grip is not that wide.

#4 No collars and no plate noise at all... none. I don't know...

I saw Lee Moran do standing push presses with 365 x 8 and it didn't look as easy as that 484 x 5. Lee Moran was unquestionably one of the strong pressers in the world. Ever. And certainly one of the strongest men to ever live.

Anyway... the guy in the video is massive. I'm just not sure about 484lbs x 5 in the seated behind-the-neck press.
a

robocop

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2006, 03:49:57 AM »
fake weights

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2006, 07:49:11 AM »

don't you have some pdi athletes to jerk off, or jerk off to?  ::)

good analysis tommy. it's obvious that ain't 500 pounds. the weight would have a different up and down speed if that was even a close to maximal weight. there's no acceleration with this guy, it just stops and then starts at full speed and continues at it until he comes back down. no sticking points, no apparent effort in making the bar stop.

and yes, there should be some bar flexing. not a lot, but some. if we're to believe that this is 484, then the ease he does it means he's got a minimum 100 pounds left. if that's the case, he should take up powerlifting because he's behind the neck pressing as much as some of the top guys bench raw.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2006, 07:57:54 AM »
  "Suckmymuscle" is a command. I think that only those who take the passive role are the fags. "Dingleberry", conversely, is a request to get the cherry popped. My username is the manliest...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

There is a reason I choose Dingleberry. On this site and many others it seems the most insignificant people choose the most aggressive names. On the net, people tend to bolster themselves with usernames that are far manlier, or "badass" then they'll ever be in real life. There are many examples, the lastest is "weedouttheweek", but there are probably hundreds if not thousands on just this site alone. Typically, behind the toughest names are the biggest pussies. I chose Dingleberry for one, because I found it funny, and for two, it doesn't make me sound like an internet thug.
  When I look at your name I see a boy who dreams of oral sex, but hasn't made it farther then beating off to the underwear section in his mom's Sears catalog. Keep hitting the weights and the Clearasil, you may get lucky one of these days with an actual person(verses rubbing peanut butter on your sack for your dog to lick off).
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2006, 08:01:05 AM »
This is bullshit, no man pulls 800+ for 10 reps

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2006, 08:21:44 AM »
I was just going to say that...is that photoshopped somehow?

If you look close, it appears to be someone's hand in the forground. Like someone was cheering for him.  It was probably moving which gives it that blury look.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2006, 09:19:16 AM »
i don't know about that video, the guy looks strong as shit, kind of like Gary Taylor from the back but that can't be 485 the way he was handling it.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2006, 09:27:12 AM »
Sorry, don't want to be a dick but something looks funny about the weight. It looks.......weightless.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2006, 10:06:50 AM »
 Are you guys kidding, the lift is obviously not legit, onlyme is having some fun ;D

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2006, 10:21:37 AM »
Guy definitely looks strong . . . but as others have pointed out, it looks like he's lifting a far lighter weight than what's on the bar.

brock125

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2006, 06:21:17 PM »
Why doesn't this guy compete in strongman?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2006, 07:24:11 PM »
He does 815 pound deadlift for 10 reps??  ::) yeah right!
just push some weight!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2006, 07:59:28 PM »
He does 815 pound deadlift for 10 reps??  ::) yeah right!

I just saw that lift on the list.  ;) I remember reading that Tim Belknap squated 865 x 10... I had a LOT of trouble buying that one.
a