Author Topic: PDI Summit Meeting  (Read 5974 times)

Insider Z

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
PDI Summit Meeting
« on: April 17, 2006, 10:29:22 AM »
PDI will be holding 2 major meetings in mid May, one in the US and the other in Europe. The meeting will include athletes, promoters, and judges to finalize plans for the fall contests. Centralized locations are being discussed but it looks like Dallas in the US and Prague in Europe.

PDI has several former pros who have agreed to be members as judges (even I have been approached and I am leaning towards joining as a judge if I can spare the time from my business).

I can mention to you one other fact at this time, PDI is advancing more rapidly and signing members more quickly than even DeMilia had anticipated.

INSIDER Z (the man who sees tomorrow and who knows today better than most)

Insider Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: PDI Summit Meeting
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2006, 10:32:00 AM »
PDI has a strong pimp hand.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2006, 10:33:53 AM »
Meeting will be held in room 325 of the Ramada Inn
L

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2006, 11:05:52 AM »
Sorry for the ignorance, but what exactl is "PDI"?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2006, 11:28:47 AM »
Sorry for the ignorance, but what exactl is "PDI"?

Once again, Pro Division Inc. the new federation Jack London, Vinny Galanti, Lee Priest are competing in "against" the IFBB.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2006, 11:40:32 AM »

hahahaha

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2006, 11:45:32 AM »
I am so NOT any of those insiders. If I have something to say, I post it.  Plus those insiders have been wrong more than right.  I'm usually right on

LifterChick

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2006, 11:50:14 AM »
yawn.  I am so NOT any of those insiders. If I have something to say, I post it.  Plus those insiders have been wrong more than right.  I'm usually right on

I am more curious as to how many collateral casualties there were from the explosions of the super secret invitations.

Btw Keith and Rob when did yours arrive?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2006, 03:28:47 PM »
I am more curious as to how many collateral casualties there were from the explosions of the super secret invitations.

Btw Keith and Rob when did yours arrive?

Sorry Nice but I am working on my chi and cannot post anything negative about a girl.  I heard you had some chat with my buddy.  It's funny cause we are role reversing.  I was the one who used to keep him out of trouble so he wouldn't get a bad reputation and now he is doing to me.  Too funny

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2006, 03:29:30 PM »

Bwahahahaha, that actually had me laugh out loud.  Good shit.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2006, 03:33:00 PM »
Interesting.  They should think about a more serious organization, not the stuff that the IFBB has turned too, associating itself with pro wrestling, HHH, and that crap...Bring back the seriousness to pro bodybuilding..and try to promote it.

LifterChick

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2006, 03:34:36 PM »
Sorry Nice but I am working on my chi and cannot post anything negative about a girl.  I heard you had some chat with my buddy.  It's funny cause we are role reversing.  I was the one who used to keep him out of trouble so he wouldn't get a bad reputation and now he is doing to me.  Too funny

Since I figure he must owe from what he said I'll keep up the shit on here and make him earn his money (so to speak)   ;)

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2006, 05:51:50 PM »
Any word if the PDI will only be mens bodybuilding, or will the future add womens BB, Fitness, Figure ?

LifterChick

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2006, 06:03:52 PM »
Any word if the PDI will only be mens bodybuilding, or will the future add womens BB, Fitness, Figure ?

Wayne doesn't like women.  It going to be only men around him.
Good thing he has 240 to service his needs.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2006, 06:11:08 PM »
prague....classy
its comin today

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2006, 12:12:08 AM »
Wayne doesn't like women.  It going to be only men around him.
Good thing he has 240 to service his needs.

Well pretty sure he likes girls.  Has a kid with one and has a much younger girlfriend now.  Do I sense some jealously.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2006, 12:19:10 AM »
Poor Rhino...If he is right about insider being Malonoy.  And Malonoy is now going to be a PDI judge.  I smell a last placing for poor Rhino at every show.

Nah, in Wayne's interview in MD this month, he made a really big deal about the judging.  There won't be anything wrong with the judges, I'd bet the rent check on that one. 

Of course, with Bob Chick winning EVERY ROUND WITH A PERFECT SCORE at the Master's Pro, I'm not sure we can say the same thing about IFBB judging :(

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2006, 12:39:12 AM »
Some of the biggest names in BB and the industry have signed on to judge in the PDI.  Plus each show will have different judges not the sames one all the time.  Judges will be flown in from Europe for US shows and vice versa for European shows. 

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2006, 12:47:07 AM »

If there really will be a meeting, then it will be interesting to see who attends. Of course, we should except this to be a newsworthy and public meeting, or will this be another 'secret' meeting for 'secret' events.  In any case, I did interview Wayne with many hard hitting questions, and Wayne answered back last week. I will get post it soon.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2006, 12:49:39 AM »
If there really will be a meeting, then it will be interesting to see who attends. Of course, we should except this to be a newsworthy and public meeting, or will this be another 'secret' meeting for 'secret' events.  In any case, I did interview Wayne with many hard hitting questions, and Wayne answered back last week. I will get post it soon.

There is no reason why it has to be open to the public.  If it is, then it is but as a corpoaration the PDI has the right to hold coporate meetings that are not open to the public.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2006, 12:54:30 AM »
Lets say too, that Wayne is saving allot of money having free incoming calls on his cell.  Cause the unexpected amount of phone calls he is receiving from BB's in the NPC, NAABA, and IFBB pros has been overwhelming.  He thought he'd have to call everyone.  They are calling him.  So, things are moving forward at a perfect pace.  Unlike the Colorado Pro which from the very start emptied their hands of everything they were going to do and who was coming, it fell apart with competitors pulling out right and left.  The NOC is being promoted perfectly.  No stop talking about it for almost 5 months now.  Wait till 30 or maybe 60 days out. 

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2006, 01:11:28 AM »

Ron,
are you sure Manion will aprove?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2006, 03:18:35 AM »
Well pretty sure he likes girls.  Has a kid with one and has a much younger girlfriend now.  Do I sense some jealously.
jesus i hope he isnt a chicken hawk too

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2006, 10:37:40 AM »

If this Summit is going to be in mid-May, then why hasn't the location been finalized, given that it's already mid-April?

I think it should be held in Denver on the same weekend as Shawn's Colorado Pro.   :)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2006, 11:53:59 AM »
"THE DRAMA"