Author Topic: Monday Gym Story Part 3 (many exclamation points)  (Read 2726 times)

LifterChick

Monday Gym Story Part 3 (many exclamation points)
« on: April 17, 2006, 11:46:15 AM »
So I headed to the Gym on Monday and on my way I had to stop and pick up my cousin because he is crippled and couldn’t managed to get up all by himself.  Next thing I know I am in the parking lot where my mother is having a heart attack and babbling that an escaped gorilla tried to assault her.  My nephew was in the carriage beside and he had turned completely white because he was so sacred.  I can only imagine the years of therapy and the costs.
Too make things even worse when I got inside my brother was being crushed under a massive weight, but I couldn’t help him right away as somebody had tripped my grandfather and broke his leg. I rushed over to my brother and had to help him remove the weight of his chest just before he stopped breathing from the all the weight. To top it all off I couldn’t find my fitness ball because some jerk was hiding it behind him during his deadlifts.   Some days I really wonder why I head to the gym at all.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Monday Gym Story Part 3 (many exclamation points)
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2006, 11:47:23 AM »
I did balance ball lunges today with a 100 lb plate in each hand. 

Billy Rosewood

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Love is a Force of Nature
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2006, 11:48:28 AM »
So I headed to the Gym on Monday and on my way I had to stop and pick up my cousin because he is crippled and couldn’t managed to get up all by himself.  Next thing I know I am in the parking lot where my mother is having a heart attack and babbling that an escaped gorilla tried to assault her.  My nephew was in the carriage beside and he had turned completely white because he was so sacred.  I can only imagine the years of therapy and the costs.
Too make things even worse when I got inside my brother was being crushed under a massive weight, but I couldn’t help him right away as somebody had tripped my grandfather and broke his leg. I rushed over to my brother and had to help him remove the weight of his chest just before he stopped breathing from the all the weight. To top it all off I couldn’t find my fitness ball because some jerk was hiding it behind him during his deadlifts.   Some days I really wonder why I head to the gym at all.

To pick up Johns when the truckstops are slow.
Rusty Owns Chick's Soul

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2006, 11:50:27 AM »

hahahaShowstoppa was using the balls but not for deadlifts!  ;)
just push some weight!

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2006, 11:52:24 AM »

Cause you left your kneepads and your cherry flavored lube in your locker and you need them for work tonight.  :-*

LifterChick

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2006, 11:53:22 AM »

To pick up Johns when the truckstops are slow.

So far this one is the best   ;D ;D

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2006, 12:13:30 PM »
you should not have helped your brother...it's not your job.
nasser=piece of shit

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2006, 12:58:19 PM »

No doubt, when i see someone stuck with a weight, I run over and take a hot steamy dump in the guy's mouth while he's stuck there on the bench.  Then I ask "what are you so offended about, I heard that was all the rage in Japan!  Don't you have any sense of culture?"  People are just so damn fickle... 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2006, 12:59:34 PM »

Exactly.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2006, 01:00:53 PM »
No doubt, when i see someone stuck with a weight, I run over and take a hot steamy dump in the guy's mouth while he's stuck there on the bench.  Then I ask "what are you so offended about, I heard that was all the rage in Japan!  Don't you have any sense of culture?"  People are just so damn fickle... 

no I meant it's not your job...that's what they pay the chick behind the counter for...I mean last night I saw an accident and this guy was pretty much crushed...he asked me for help and I just pointed at my lower back and said "I can't help you I might pull a muscle"  besides, that's what they pay the EMT for..geezz
nasser=piece of shit

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2006, 01:05:35 PM »
no I meant it's not your job...that's what they pay the chick behind the counter for...I mean last night I saw an accident and this guy was pretty much crushed...he asked me for help and I just pointed at my lower back and said "I can't help you I might pull a muscle"  besides, that's what they pay the EMT for..geezz

Exactly.

Bast175

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2006, 01:08:41 PM »
Some days I really wonder why I head to the gym at all.

cuz you're fat.

RAT MCBAT

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2006, 06:49:16 PM »

at the end of the day did you receive a gift win at a bb show? others have on this board
forget what you know

marcie999

• Getbig III
  • History is written by buggers who weren't there
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2006, 10:15:38 PM »
The good days at the gym make crunchy days like the one you describe bearable.

Just do it.

cheers
Ripleeeyyyyyyyyyyy