Author Topic: Do any of you people actually believe these "Day at the Gym" threads?  (Read 1515 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Everytime sarcasm or someone else posts a story about how they went to the gym and ripped on some dude benching 135 or squatting 185 I just laugh and figure they were bored and made up a story to liven up the boards.

It seems though that too many people are taking these stories literally. There are far too many serious replies in these threads.

Does anyone actually believe that these stories happened? If so I have some fantastic swampland err I mean beach front property for you down in Florida.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Everytime sarcasm or someone else posts a story about how they went to the gym and ripped on some dude benching 135 or squatting 185 I just laugh and figure they were bored and make up a story to liven up the boards.

It seems though that too many people are taking these stories literally. There are far too many serious replies in these threads.

Does anyone actually believe that these stories happened? If so I have some fantastic swampland err I mean beach front property for you down in Florida.

Hey, you make it sound like it didn't really happen...

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Everytime sarcasm or someone else posts a story about how they went to the gym and ripped on some dude benching 135 or squatting 185 I just laugh and figure they were bored and make up a story to liven up the boards.

I don't believe 99.5% of the shit I read on this site these days
nasser=piece of shit