Author Topic: another cop caaptured beatin on a retard  (Read 3126 times)

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
another cop caaptured beatin on a retard
« on: May 10, 2014, 05:33:13 PM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: another cop caaptured beatin on a retard
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2014, 03:52:38 AM »
The cop must be pretty stupid if he can't tell the difference between a thug and a retard. I think the cop was right in doing a stop and talk as it was a suspicious looking person, but no need to demand an ID and tackle the tard.

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014, 04:06:43 AM »
Better title, "another retard captured beating up a defenseless person".

You think these monkeys won't rape your wife and daughter too ***if given the chance***

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2014, 04:55:28 AM »
To Protect And Serve
::)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2014, 05:28:29 AM »
Take away the uniforms, all I see is bullies picking on someone weaker and more vulnerable than them.  Classic Schoolyard stuff.  The Police Force is a bullies dream come true ten time over.
V

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2014, 06:57:23 AM »
probably just sprinkled some crack on him when he was done getting his jollies. ::) ::)
F

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2014, 07:28:10 AM »
Not a good feeling when I watch these videos.......

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2014, 07:31:02 AM »
Their not all perfect, but imagine a World without cops...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2014, 07:35:07 AM »
Their not all perfect, but imagine a World without cops...
I do every day of my life.  Imagine the freedom that would come if the Elites militia stopped enforcing their disgusting and deranged agenda.  What a wonderful world it would be indeed.  Anarchism is far superior to our current system.  :o
V

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2014, 07:49:47 AM »
I do every day of my life.  Imagine the freedom that would come if the Elites militia stopped enforcing their disgusting and deranged agenda.  What a wonderful world it would be indeed.  Anarchism is far superior to our current system.  :o

Cops maybe far from perfect and so my be our system of laws, anarchism my work with educated, morally strong people like you and me that know stealing rap and killing is wrong. I don't need a law to tell me that but could you Imagine what the rest of America would be like? It would be like Detroit x100 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2014, 08:12:37 AM »
Cops maybe far from perfect and so my be our system of laws, anarchism my work with educated, morally strong people like you and me that know stealing rap and killing is wrong. I don't need a law to tell me that but could you Imagine what the rest of America would be like? It would be like Detroit x100  
Maybe you're right, I think I just get tired of hearing about the abysmal failures of the current system with no hope for a remedial fix for the situation.  We are obliged to just tacitly accept the injustices enabled by the status quo and ignore it as if fucked up shit never happened.  It's hard for a thinking man to take.  

On the other hand, I like to think that water finds it's own level, and although an anarchist or even libertarian system would see shit fucked up for a while, over time it has the potential to develop it's own equilibrium. I just often wonder, surely alternate systems couldn't be much worse than the fucked up one we have now.  I guess it all depends on how good the average person thinks the current system is, I see it as pretty lousy.
V

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2014, 10:19:30 PM »
Maybe you're right, I think I just get tired of hearing about the abysmal failures of the current system with no hope for a remedial fix for the situation.  We are obliged to just tacitly accept the injustices enabled by the status quo and ignore it as if fucked up shit never happened.  It's hard for a thinking man to take.  

On the other hand, I like to think that water finds it's own level, and although an anarchist or even libertarian system would see shit fucked up for a while, over time it has the potential to develop it's own equilibrium. I just often wonder, surely alternate systems couldn't be much worse than the fucked up one we have now.  I guess it all depends on how good the average person thinks the current system is, I see it as pretty lousy.

You make a excellent point, no system no matter how pure will have it's flaws as long as humans are at the center. I like to try to keep some faith in humanity even though how hard it is, that was one traffic stop out of what? 300,000 or more that day that went wrong, so not everyone is evil at the core. But I do believe most cops are as my roommate is one and the shit he tells me is awful.

I think that equilibrium you are talking about would all depend on the moral and education level of the people in the giving situation ie, people from the hamptons might have a higher bench mark the. Say people from Houston...

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2014, 10:30:14 PM »
pigs will always behave as pigs. they're fucking pigs.
a

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2014, 03:37:39 AM »
I do every day of my life.  Imagine the freedom that would come if the Elites militia stopped enforcing their disgusting and deranged agenda.  What a wonderful world it would be indeed.  Anarchism is far superior to our current system:o

you would have to be beyond stupid to believe that

if you aren't trolling

then you have no concept how shitty life would get within days

human behaviour would descend into savagery very quickly
T

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2014, 08:28:08 AM »
I'm a cop, not in usa.
I watched a lot the show "cops".
In too many episode an average cops start an average i.d check with an average guy, generally black, who looks on drugs or looks like a retard.
And generally the average cops find a loadded gun hidden on the average black retard / junkies.

So i understand the average cops in usa.
asstropin

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2014, 08:53:20 AM »
you would have to be beyond stupid to believe that

if you aren't trolling

then you have no concept how shitty life would get within days

human behaviour would descend into savagery very quickly
This.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2014, 09:38:25 AM »
The guy's arab and has now filed a civil rights lawsuit.   ::)

His family is seeing dollar signs!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2014, 01:17:01 PM »

Couldn't agree more.

\m/ \m/

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2014, 02:37:07 PM »
At least they didn't kill him , where I live they always open fire and say the guy came at them w a knife.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2014, 02:39:12 PM »