Author Topic: Apoligies to avesher/disturbia. A taste of my own medicine  (Read 4750 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Apoligies to avesher/disturbia. A taste of my own medicine
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2009, 03:38:34 PM »
what was remarkable after i took the dump i was in severve pain in my true anus, but it completley went away after i started munching down on some raw greens, i bet the greens releived the inflamation
A

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2009, 03:39:26 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D

hahahah

lesaucer

« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2009, 07:53:48 PM »
I can masturbate without it hurting so thats a huuge step forward, a BJ is probably good to go, so Im guessing sex isn't far away lol.

Im gonna get HIIGH tonight, and the just texted me asking what im doing, because we was supposed to watch a movie tonight And tomorrow, and it didn't happen tonight when it should have, buty now she called me too late, because Im gett high NOOW and im gonna see her tomorrow instead. Seing a women carrying a pepsi was sexy as hell though  ;D

what happened?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2009, 11:46:34 AM »
I hear Disturbia was on "The Biggest Loser".  They didn't even have to have that season...  they heard the story of his life, and immediately said,  "You win!  No way are any of the other contestants bigger losers than that!"
Ron: "I am lazy."

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2009, 12:28:42 PM »
I hear Disturbia was on "The Biggest Loser".  They didn't even have to have that season...  they heard the story of his life, and immediately said,  "You win!  No way are any of the other contestants bigger losers than that!"

solid -- what did I win for a prize?