Author Topic: Peter Putnam Trash Talking Big Time!  (Read 3178 times)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Peter Putnam Trash Talking Big Time!
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2009, 07:59:14 AM »
Alvisi already looks Alot better then Putnam ever will.

but he's gotta be able to repeat that condition...not easy to to

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2009, 08:10:08 AM »
Hot?

Take away the false eye lashes, fake nails, fake tits, fake hair color, and what have you got left?

She's a Barbie doll, nothing special about her. Everything "beautiful" about her is fake.

She is fucking ugly without all the makeup, fake tits and so on. Imagine how he looked before the roids. They probably met in high school, when everyone made fun of them. Ugliest couple of the school.
PETE had good build before he competed,there is a old pic he was track n field and had pretty good base from the pic i saw,college i think.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2009, 08:12:19 AM »
PETE had good build before he competed,there is a old pic he was track n field and had pretty good base from the pic i saw,college i think.

true.  he ran hurdles.  he was super fast because he could run UNDER them...

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2009, 09:37:45 AM »
plenty amatures this side of the pond who could wipe the floor with him...

big zack kahn, daz ball, stuart core, alvin small... could name a few more

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2009, 01:00:43 PM »
true.  he ran hurdles.  he was super fast because he could run UNDER them...

LMFAO!!!

TheLoner

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2009, 02:56:25 PM »
I like women with a backside and her's is non-existent.  Throw in the implants and extensions and you have, well, a figure pro.  I dated a girl once for a long time that had a body that anihilated hers and she hardly lifted weights.  Just had good genetics.  The side-effects from the drugs are starting to show/age, also.

It still never ceases to amaze me how full of himself this guy is.  It's not bad enough that he's 5'5...and change...but he actually takes himself seriously.  Listening to someone try to rant in an intelligent manner that is, albeit simply due to poor genetics, cognitively challenged is amusing.  Listening to him is kind of like when a pit bull starts humping your leg:  You know nothing will come of it but it's best to just let him finish.  Underneath the drugs, hair dye and ego still remains yet another guy that just likes to lift weights and fool himself into thinking it actually makes him "special" in any way.  But he's "living the dream"......... 

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2009, 03:15:11 PM »

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2009, 03:22:44 PM »
I like women with a backside and her's is non-existent.  Throw in the implants and extensions and you have, well, a figure pro.  I dated a girl once for a long time that had a body that anihilated hers and she hardly lifted weights.  Just had good genetics.  The side-effects from the drugs are starting to show/age, also.

It still never ceases to amaze me how full of himself this guy is.  It's not bad enough that he's 5'5...and change...but he actually takes himself seriously.  Listening to someone try to rant in an intelligent manner that is, albeit simply due to poor genetics, cognitively challenged is amusing.  Listening to him is kind of like when a pit bull starts humping your leg:  You know nothing will come of it but it's best to just let him finish.  Underneath the drugs, hair dye and ego still remains yet another guy that just likes to lift weights and fool himself into thinking it actually makes him "special" in any way.  But he's "living the dream"......... 

Putnam is clearly one of those self-absorbed people who sees himself completely different than the world views him.  In his mind he's not a self-absorbed 5-5 inch 32 year old juicing for jesus douche. Seriously, what man over 30 wears his hair like that. Not to mention that every sentence that comes out of his mouth starts with the word "I"   The little backless dude is hopeless though, he's in his own little make believe world.

TheLoner

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2009, 03:26:57 PM »
A "back-up plan" of some kind is in order for him but even that kind of "back" is not attainable for that guy.  I hope to God he isn't doing it for the money, that's all I've got to say.