Author Topic: New pics of my slutty whore friend  (Read 6018 times)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: New pics of my slutty whore friend
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2007, 06:38:55 PM »

ok, I'm getting my malls confused . . . it's the one w all the art and crap in it that I'm thinking about.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2007, 06:39:59 PM »
If you like being around her and you like the sex... What else is there?

You got some things in common I'd guess, so hanging out is good... If you like her, keep hanging out with her... If you and she seem to want to be exclusive, go that route... Just take it day by day... Don't put any pressure on yourself... It will just end up very bad if you do.

I say, keep having fun and if you guys both decide to settle down, then you will... There's no real magic to it.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2007, 06:50:35 PM »
If you like being around her and you like the sex... What else is there?

You got some things in common I'd guess, so hanging out is good... If you like her, keep hanging out with her... If you and she seem to want to be exclusive, go that route... Just take it day by day... Don't put any pressure on yourself... It will just end up very bad if you do.

I say, keep having fun and if you guys both decide to settle down, then you will... There's no real magic to it.

Excellent advice Tu, we have been hanging out for 4 months, mostly in the day while her kid is gone at school at first and lately after she is sleeping or at a friends house. You know how girls are though man, there is always pressure. You are right though, if it's meant to be, then it is meant to be. If not, well it's not like there is a shortage of ex-strippers out there ;D AlGebra, you are thinking of Somerset mall, there are a ton of hot chicks there. Peace guys.
E

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2007, 07:00:05 PM »
fuck her like the whore she is, and when you find someone serious keep her on the side, but make sure she knows that only you can stray.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2007, 04:59:44 AM »
fuck her like the whore she is, and when you find someone serious keep her on the side, but make sure she knows that only you can stray.

Yep, good advice SS. I think I started seeing straight again last night when I was at her place and she asked me if I could drive her to probation this morning ::) Now that's class!!!! I will do it, cuz I am a nice guy and have nothing better to do. But get serious with her? fuck that. I should have just asked you in your thread big man. Btw, when I got into trouble, I couldn't handle some bitch who was pulling in 30 grand a year telling me what to do(or pass the drug tests ;)), so I did the 90 days and was done with it. Anyone here ever have to go through probation? Did you guys find it demeaning that some fat, poor cunnnnt was trying to tell you what to do? I have nothing against poor people at all, but if I live in a nice big house and work about 20 hours a week and some cunnnt deals with scumbags all day to "pay her housenote", does it make sense that SHE gives me advice ???
E

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2007, 05:36:23 AM »
Yep, good advice SS. I think I started seeing straight again last night when I was at her place and she asked me if I could drive her to probation this morning ::) Now that's class!!!! I will do it, cuz I am a nice guy and have nothing better to do. But get serious with her? fuck that. I should have just asked you in your thread big man. Btw, when I got into trouble, I couldn't handle some bitch who was pulling in 30 grand a year telling me what to do(or pass the drug tests ;)), so I did the 90 days and was done with it. Anyone here ever have to go through probation? Did you guys find it demeaning that some fat, poor cunnnnt was trying to tell you what to do? I have nothing against poor people at all, but if I live in a nice big house and work about 20 hours a week and some cunnnt deals with scumbags all day to "pay her housenote", does it make sense that SHE gives me advice ???
Advice is what it is, just someone's opinion not something you have to do. If you want other peoples opinion to give you a different perspective on a situation you are going thru great but some people get insulted if you don't take there advice and love to say "I told you so". My advice never ask anyone's opinion since it comes down to my decision. The world is full of fuckers that love to tell you what to do and how to do it and be there when you fail.

since when does paycheck size make someone valid or not? I have met stupid assclowns on all sides, a dummy is a dummy if they have money or not.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2007, 05:43:59 AM »

since when does paycheck size make someone valid or not? I have met stupid assclowns on all sides, a dummy is a dummy if they have money or not.

Good point AS. I honestly respect everyone irl, I had a bad experience with my probation officer and was venting a bit. However, I got into a fight defending myself, and landed in probation. Then flunked a drug test(s) due to taking vicodins, so this bitch was all over my ass over taking some pills. I have never really liked people telling me what to do, and by me saying that she makes less money than me therefore her advice is not as valid,probably sounds bad but I do kind of think that way. But I do realize she was just trying to make a living like everyone else.
E

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2007, 05:49:47 AM »
Good point AS. I honestly respect everyone irl, I had a bad experience with my probation officer and was venting a bit. However, I got into a fight defending myself, and landed in probation. Then flunked a drug test(s) due to taking vicodins, so this bitch was all over my ass over taking some pills. I have never really liked people telling me what to do, and by me saying that she makes less money than me therefore her advice is not as valid,probably sounds bad but I do kind of think that way. But I do realize she was just trying to make a living like everyone else.
Nobody likes or gets along with there parole or probation officer, there all pricks. As for people telling you what to do, I hate that more then anything. It's the main reason I don't like my in laws to do things for me, I don't want them to ever think they have a right to give me there opinion. As for making a living, we all are just trying to get by with the least amout of headaches... ;D