Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 339711 times)

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #4325 on: March 27, 2013, 03:35:34 PM »
not it isnt

someone is playing both sides to stir shit

i know who it is

Interesting...would be interested in knowing

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #4326 on: March 27, 2013, 03:36:26 PM »
What's all this PM secret shit? Just tell all of us who this is!

you haven't figured it out by now :)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #4327 on: March 27, 2013, 03:36:40 PM »
I was starting to wonder what this nonsense was all about, as I know these are not the type of people you, wes or dustin would get involved with.

So, are you saying this is merely a troll seeking to spread disinformation?

"1"

I don't know who this is and only learned about it about fifteen minutes ago when it was brought up in our Mod section on our board.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4328 on: March 27, 2013, 03:37:32 PM »
What's all this PM secret shit? Just tell all of us who this is!

people in the name of  your forum have started the death threats against me again

so forgive me if i keep my own counsel
T

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4329 on: March 27, 2013, 03:38:35 PM »
You have my deepest heart felt apologizes. This is not representative of the vast majority on our forum.

I feel embarrassed and humiliated and hope to do as much as I can to mitigate this situation.

This is truly disgraceful and so beyond the pale that I am near speechless.

No need for any apologies dear friend, it is not of your doing. You've always been a good man and for that, I thank you.

Always remember that you've got a place here on GetBig if you ever desire to return. We would embrace you with open arms, as we would with Wes.

I don't understand why these rogue gimmicks are being created only to bring such nonsense over.  I've said it before and I'll say this again, I have no qualms with gh15, but I can't understand why these renegade accounts are spawning left and right.

"1"

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4330 on: March 27, 2013, 03:39:31 PM »
You have my deepest heart felt apologizes. This is not representative of the vast majority on our forum.

I feel embarrassed and humiliated and hope to do as much as I can to mitigate this situation.

Pellius...listen...lets cut right to the shit.  How about we talk a little 'peace between boards'?  We stop worrying about what the fuck is going on at your board, you guys stop worrying about what goes on here.  Enough of the copying and pasting from your little corner of the internwebs on here, and in return let everyone on your site know that coming here to stir up shit is not allowed.  What say you my leather bound friend?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4331 on: March 27, 2013, 03:39:57 PM »
YET,

you guys ban innocent people over there due to this gimmick...

Boo Hoo! Cry me a river. Did you get banned? Is your life now going to crumble? Yeah, we ban people at the slightest provocation. So what? You have your board we have ours. I can't count the number of times I've been banned from PM and Outlaw. I've manage to survive the trauma.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #4332 on: March 27, 2013, 03:41:49 PM »
Boo Hoo! Cry me a river. Did you get banned? Is your life now going to crumble? Yeah, we ban people at the slightest provocation. So what? You have your board we have ours. I can't count the number of times I've been banned from PM and Outlaw. I've manage to survive the trauma.

somehow you and the retards over there try to justify your treatment of dustin and alphamandawg....

Fuck off turtle. Onemorerep may like you and want you to return, but many do not. Same with Wes. Both of you have trashed our board here and justified the crap that goes over there.

dustin

« Reply #4333 on: March 27, 2013, 03:43:31 PM »
Wow, I haven't been posting for a few days but popped in and out of this thread. Really blew up. Gun threats to OMR? Seriously? :-\

OMR is a class act all the way. I'm straight as an arrow, but if I were to queer our I'd let OMR take my anal cherry. The dude is a class act and I can't believe anyone would make a threat like that towards him, hollow or not.

BTW, OMR, I'm not associated with that site anymore. I made a quip about gh15's followers circle jerking, and another one saying that I hope I'm not made out to be a narcotics abuser/salesperson once a lackey finds my post. gh15 melted down and suddenly posted a bunch of threads how I was brainwashed, mentally ill, suicidal, loser narcotics abuser, drug pusher, etc. That's the kind of stuff I don't want to be associated with at all because it's not me. Ironic how I fight against those sorts of things, then he LABELS me all of them shortly after lol... all my posts are on their board still, all my posts are here, addresses and real life info, I wear my heart on my sleeve and never lie, so they can take as many swings at me as they'd like. I'm transparent and open about everything, and I didn't like the way that board was being run so I decided to burn the bridge so I can walk away.

I hope no one thinks I'm still associated with that board. I'm just on whatever board I can to kill time, and to help people out if I see an opening to fill. The only thing that irritates me at the end of the day is the real-life threats. C'mon guys, even you homomorephic, lets not get too carried away. At the end of the day, no matter how badly you "own" someone you're still engaging in some pretty embarrassing internet BS. I've got some nerdy friends in real life too, but even they would shake their head if they read this back and fourth BS that we're all taking part of. Even for those sitting on the fence and cheering on one side or the other, it's kinda lame if you think about it. Just have fun, keep the real-life stuff out of it and honestly don't take any of it too seriously. Every now and again I like to step back from the keyboard and just laugh at it. I hope you guys do that too. I don't want to see a Getbigger put a bullet through their head.... or have apply85's squad of ninja hitmen rig up some piano string booby traps or whatever. ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4334 on: March 27, 2013, 03:43:49 PM »
people in the name of  your forum have started the death threats against me again

so forgive me if i keep my own counsel

Shut up already you little cry baby. Sev has threatened to kill me dozens of time and I still like his dancing. Slacker use to send me PMs telling me he was flying out to Hawaii to take care of me. I laugh it off and it doesn't influence what I do one iota. You're afraid to expose a gimmick because of what? Someone from our board is going to kill you?

Act like you have a pair, homo.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4335 on: March 27, 2013, 03:45:23 PM »
Shut up already you little cry baby. Sev has threatened to kill me dozens of time and I still like his dancing. Slacker use to send me PMs telling me he was flying out to Hawaii to take care of me. I laugh it off and it doesn't influence what I do one iota. You're afraid to expose a gimmick because of what? Someone from our board is going to kill you?

so acting like you have a pair is all the twinks on your site sending me death threats then being afraid to back it up

i will fuck up anyone from your board anytime you pathetic old cu nt
T

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4336 on: March 27, 2013, 03:45:45 PM »
turtle gut is back

the begging kunt

ace

it just got better

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4337 on: March 27, 2013, 03:48:02 PM »

I am in good company.  I got my first PM from slacker.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4338 on: March 27, 2013, 03:51:14 PM »

Insert Quote
Quote from: pellius on Today at 03:43:49 PM

???
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4339 on: March 27, 2013, 03:52:35 PM »
Pellius...listen...lets cut right to the shit.  How about we talk a little 'peace between boards'?  We stop worrying about what the fuck is going on at your board, you guys stop worrying about what goes on here.  Enough of the copying and pasting from your little corner of the internwebs on here, and in return let everyone on your site know that coming here to stir up shit is not allowed.  What say you my leather bound friend?

My policy has always been live and let live. But I believe it is bigmc that is always copying/pasting and mocking posts made by gh15.

I'm all for a peace and propose way before Lean82 that we just call a truce and quit talking or even mentioning each other. But either way, I don't really bother myself about what is said about us on this board. I presented my case regarding gh15 and the kig's saga. I expect our board to continually be bashed and ridiculed but I really don't care and try to convince others not to either. I only came back here to defend our honor as it is being severely tarnished by who knows who. Homomorphic does not represent our board.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4340 on: March 27, 2013, 03:54:04 PM »
you haven't figured it out by now :)

No, I'm not as smart as you. Spell it out for me. Real slow so I don't miss it.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4341 on: March 27, 2013, 03:54:14 PM »
My policy has always been live and let live. But I believe it is bigmc that is always copying/pasting and mocking posts made by gh15.

I'm all for a peace and propose way before Lean82 that we just call a truce and quit talking or even mentioning each other. But either way, I don't really bother myself about what is said about us on this board. I presented my case regarding gh15 and the kig's saga. I expect our board to continually be bashed and ridiculed but I really don't care and try to convince others not to either. I only came back here to defend our honor as it is being severely tarnished by who knows who. Homomorphic does not represent our board.

im not interested in your board havent been for months

but your little bitches came here trying to generate traffic for your dead board and making threats

fuck off back there no one cares

T

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #4342 on: March 27, 2013, 03:55:20 PM »
No, I'm not as smart as you. Spell it out for me. Real slow so I don't miss it.

Don't worry I'll draw you a picture

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4343 on: March 27, 2013, 03:57:23 PM »
somehow you and the retards over there try to justify your treatment of dustin and alphamandawg....

Fuck off turtle. Onemorerep may like you and want you to return, but many do not. Same with Wes. Both of you have trashed our board here and justified the crap that goes over there.

And you try to justify Dustin's treatment of our board. What a shocker.

And you continue to trash our board here and justify the crap that goes on over here.

It's always tit for tat. BTW, nice avatar pic.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4344 on: March 27, 2013, 03:58:22 PM »
Don't worry I'll draw you a picture

Still waiting. I need a name.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4345 on: March 27, 2013, 04:04:47 PM »
I am in good company.  I got my first PM from slacker.

Good times then.

if you keep this up your going to find out who i am very quickly. I got friends on that island and they  know who you are. Lets not let this get out of hand.  

ok dont say I didnt warn you 

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #4346 on: March 27, 2013, 04:06:17 PM »
Still waiting. I need a name.

Give me until tomorrow, my drawing skills are rusty

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4347 on: March 27, 2013, 04:08:49 PM »
so acting like you have a pair is all the twinks on your site sending me death threats then being afraid to back it up

i will fuck up anyone from your board anytime you pathetic old cu nt

ALL of us are sending you death threats. OK. And that really gets to you.

The only thing you are fucking up is your liver from the drinking and the drunken stupor you're constantly in.

Hey, "big"mc, I'm going to kill you. BOO!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4348 on: March 27, 2013, 04:13:46 PM »
turtle gut is back

the begging kunt

ace

it just got better

You only wish you had this turtle gut.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4349 on: March 27, 2013, 04:40:01 PM »
NO HE DOES NOT! HOMOMORPHIC DOES NOT REPRESENT OUT BOARD!

This thread has recently been brought to my attention and it is outrageous! I don't know who this Homomorphic is but we are getting to the bottom of this.

This is not what we stand for and he has disgraced and dishonored us.

I can show you 5 different PM's where he threatened to have me KILLED. All because I defended myself on the internet after getting attacked for no reason at all (or probably because I left the board on my own will).

Those threats are some fucked up shit. Glad to hear he isn't with you, pellius.