Author Topic: Ohio AG shuts down Democrat proposal that would skirt election deadline  (Read 856 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
I don’t even know where to begin with this stupid statement

You can begin with :

Any of the 60+ frivolous lawsuits that Dems clogged up the courts with. 
Or any of the Dems that was asking state governors to "find" them some votes.
Or any group of Dems that set about creating a set of fake electors to cast fake votes to alter the election outcome. 

Start there.  Oh wait.... you can't.  Because it never happened.  RETARDO.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
You can begin with :

Any of the 60+ frivolous lawsuits that Dems clogged up the courts with. 
Or any of the Dems that was asking state governors to "find" them some votes.
Or any group of Dems that set about creating a set of fake electors to cast fake votes to alter the election outcome. 

Start there.  Oh wait.... you can't.  Because it never happened.  RETARDO.

Coach continually challenges anyone he disagrees with to debate him, either here or 'offline'. And yet these debates never happen, or do they? Getbig conversations are a type of debate, IMO. The only difference as far as I can tell is rather than being carefully researched, supporting facts are presented 'on-the-fly' particularly by Coach because he often does not read the links he posts, which explains why they blow up upon closer examination.

One thing is certain, Coach and Trump will continue to maintain for the rest of their days that the 2020 Presidential election was stolen from Trump... maybe that the 2016 election as well, because although Trump won the electoral vote in 2016, he lost the popular vote just as he did in 2020. Who knows what will happen come next November. If Trump loses either the popular or electoral vote or both in 2024, he and those who blindly support him will once again swear that the election was stolen. And the sane world will collectively roll our eyes.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Coach continually challenges anyone he disagrees with to debate him, either here or 'offline'. And yet these debates never happen, or do they? Getbig conversations are a type of debate, IMO. The only difference as far as I can tell is rather than being carefully researched, supporting facts are presented 'on-the-fly' particularly by Coach because he often does not read the links he posts, which explains why they blow up upon closer examination.

One thing is certain, Coach and Trump will continue to maintain for the rest of their days that the 2020 Presidential election was stolen from Trump... maybe that the 2016 election as well, because although Trump won the electoral vote in 2016, he lost the popular vote just as he did in 2020. Who knows what will happen come next November. If Trump loses either the popular or electoral vote or both in 2024, he and those who blindly support him will once again swear that the election was stolen. And the sane world will collectively roll our eyes.

I’m in your head as much as Trump. This sounds more like a long winded excuse as to why you have to put together word salad’s to attempt to get your feeble point across….and fail.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
I’m in your head as much as Trump. This sounds more like a long winded excuse as to why you have to put together word salad’s to attempt to get your feeble point across….and fail.

No, he just elaborated on your retarded "debate" whining. 

No one really expected you to understand something so simple.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha  ::) ::) ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I don’t even know where to begin with this stupid statement

We're shocked

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha  ::) ::) ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha

No surprises there 🤷🏻‍♂️

Total Khvnt of a man.