Author Topic: Biden's Integrity  (Read 13971 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Biden's Integrity
« Reply #225 on: April 26, 2024, 04:19:40 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: May 03, 2024, 12:45:29 AM »
RNC Research
@RNCResearch
BIDEN: "I was a professor at the University of Pennsylvania."

No matter how many times Biden says that, it still isn't true. He was paid $1 million, but he never taught a single class.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1786195673093718453/

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #227 on: May 03, 2024, 01:03:29 AM »
Sniffs kids - check
Touched daughter in shower - check
Accepted CCP money - check
10% for the big guy - check
shits pants - check
Taught a class - ????? (proof needed shitter, we'll wait)
Took train over F. Scoot bridge - ????? (proof needed shitter, we'll wait)
Fucked cornpop in the cornhole - check

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: May 03, 2024, 01:12:29 AM »

Yeah, because Pennsylvania had segregation. ;D

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #229 on: May 03, 2024, 03:10:49 PM »
Biden integrity  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
T

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: Today at 02:47:35 PM »
"No president has had the run we’ve had in terms of creating jobs and bringing down inflation. It was 9% when I came to office — 9%," the 81-year-old president said on Wednesday, when inflation was just 1.4% when he came into office in January 2021. It grew to 9.1% in June 2022, 17 months later.

Donald Trump's son responds after Biden claims he inherited 9% inflation when he came into office
Lawrence Richard
May 9, 2024
https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trumps-son-responds-biden-143014720.html

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: Today at 03:13:02 PM »
"No president has had the run we’ve had in terms of creating jobs and bringing down inflation. It was 9% when I came to office — 9%," the 81-year-old president said on Wednesday, when inflation was just 1.4% when he came into office in January 2021. It grew to 9.1% in June 2022, 17 months later.

Donald Trump's son responds after Biden claims he inherited 9% inflation when he came into office
Lawrence Richard
May 9, 2024
https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trumps-son-responds-biden-143014720.html

President Biden said  during his State of the Union Address, "Inflation dropped from 9% to 3%..." This is true because in 2022 inflation was at 9%. In January 2024 it was at 3%. At the end of March 2024 it was at 3.48%. President Biden misspoke regarding inflation in the interview on CNN. When he took office or shortly thereafter, inflation was at 2.33%.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #232 on: Today at 03:14:29 PM »
President Biden said  during his State of the Union Address, "Inflation dropped from 9% to 3%..." This is true because in 2022 inflation was at 9%. In January 2024 it was at 3%. At the end of March 2024 it was at 3.48%. President Biden misspoke regarding inflation in the interview on CNN. When he took office or shortly thereafter, inflation was at 2.33%.

Complete nonsense.    That’s after it went crazy after that dirtbag was elected and started spending like crazy.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: Today at 03:24:51 PM »

Complete nonsense.    That’s after it went crazy after that dirtbag was elected and started spending like crazy.

I could believe he misspoke if he didn't lie so much. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: Today at 03:31:24 PM »
I could believe he misspoke if he didn't lie so much.

Misspoke is a polite way of saying someone lied. Politicians lie, especially during a campaign and say they misspoke when caught in the lie. Can you show me a politician who never lies? Perhaps this is why we have fact checkers. Unfortunately, some fact checkers lie as well. Finding the truth, can be very difficult if not impossible.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: Today at 03:35:40 PM »
Misspoke is a polite way of saying someone lied. Politicians lie, especially during a campaign and say they misspoke when caught in the lie. Can you show me a politician who never lies? Perhaps this is why we have fact checkers. Unfortunately, some fact checkers lie as well. Finding the truth, can be very difficult if not impossible.

I don't trust any politician.  But this is about Biden lying about inflation.  I don't use "misspeak" when I mean "lie," but if you were trying to politely say Biden was lying then ok. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: Today at 03:58:00 PM »
I don't trust any politician.  But this is about Biden lying about inflation.  I don't use "misspeak" when I mean "lie," but if you were trying to politely say Biden was lying then ok.

No matter whether someone is the President, an acquaintance, friend or family, I usually give them the benefit of doubt, unless I know for certain they intended to lie.

It is amusing how some folks like to often point out that Biden is senile and therefore cannot remember what is or isn't, said or not said, done or not done. But when he lies, they cut him no slack because of his supposed senility. Old folks like me, Biden and Trump are known to be forgetful at times. We also have long, and occasionally confused memories of things passed. In my case, I think my long term memory is excellent while short term can be messed up... like when I think of something to do in another room in the house and when I get there, I cannot remember what it was. This is really frustrating.

As I have stated repeatedly, I think the we need better Presidential/political candidates than old folks and nut jobs. Is it possible no intelligent person wants to be President of the U.S.?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: Today at 04:02:23 PM »
No matter whether someone is the President, an acquaintance, friend or family, I usually give them the benefit of doubt, unless I know for certain they intended to lie.

It is amusing how some folks like to often point out that Biden is senile and therefore cannot remember what is or isn't, said or not said, done or not done. But when he lies, they cut him no slack because of his supposed senility. Old folks like me, Biden and Trump are known to be forgetful at times. We also have long, and occasionally confused memories of things passed. In my case, I think my long term memory is excellent while short term can be messed up... like when I think of something to do in another room in the house and when I get there, I cannot remember what it was. This is really frustrating.

As I have stated repeatedly, I think the we need better Presidential/political candidates than old folks and nut jobs. Is it possible no intelligent person wants to be President of the U.S.?

I don't think it's inconsistent.  Have you been around people with dementia?  It destroys their memory, but not necessarily their personality.  People who are nice remain nice.  People who are jerks can become even more so because they have no filter.  People who are congenital liars continue to lie. 

Plus we have a documented lifelong history of Joe Biden lying.  So no, he's not entitled to any slack because his mind is obviously gone.