Author Topic: OT: Greg Valentino "moment".......  (Read 1290 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
OT: Greg Valentino "moment".......
« on: February 22, 2009, 11:06:07 PM »

&NR=1

1:47 Tyra Banks show.......  she keeps asking him why he wants to get big, then proceeds to start feeling him up.

Women love "big" because it's part of their genetic makeup, it's hormonal.

In the case of Valentino, his synthol-infused arms are scar tissue built, but in the case of real muscle and most large lifters, that's the case with women.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
Re: OT: Greg Valentino "moment".......
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 07:41:11 AM »
with what you said DIV, i was at work and a older wealthy female customer came in the sit with me so i could fix her problem, but the whole time she was there, she was askingif i workout and your shoulders are huge and how much do they measure lol so i could tell she was very focused on the fact the i had bigger muscles. im married so i just laughed and talked little bout it but very harmless
muscle

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 07:54:48 AM »
i hate that when girls say it nasty but they always fucking stare at the gym and come up and "touch" your arms.  they are just intimidated and then when they get in close they cant help it.  its like when a hot chick that's flat goes and gets tity implants....
First Rock

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2009, 08:38:47 AM »
i hate that when girls say it nasty but they always fucking stare at the gym and come up and "touch" your arms.  they are just intimidated and then when they get in close they cant help it.  its like when a hot chick that's flat goes and gets tity implants....
"they are just intimidated"......Yup. Thats all it is, they feel insecure, intimidated, and as a defense mechanism to feeling extremely insecure, and intimidated,they start say things like "Eww, thats disgusting....hes too big, or he has too much muscle".....when in reality, they cant keep thier eyes off a guy with muscles when at the gym.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2009, 09:34:16 AM »

Watch the clips, kids.

Valentino is class-A unintentional comedy.

That guy is hilarious.

I hear he now has his own column on MD entitled "ramblin' freak".

I don't have anything against him personally, but it's a shame that he's a prime candidate for a body dysmorphia complex.

DIV

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2009, 09:49:02 AM »
He says some funny shit.  i saw him once he is a goofy looking dude..........I think he is a modern day freak show but I am sure I would have a beer with him and treat him with sme respect I only know the side he shows on camera.  I like shit he said in "bigger, stronger, faster'............he looked liek a neaderthal eating that steak with his bare hands......so many symptoms of Napolean complex lol.  I love angry short guys (in a non homosexual way), they are so crazy
First Rock

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2009, 09:56:24 AM »
He says some funny shit.  i saw him once he is a goofy looking dude..........I think he is a modern day freak show but I am sure I would have a beer with him and treat him with sme respect I only know the side he shows on camera.  I like shit he said in "bigger, stronger, faster'............he looked liek a neaderthal eating that steak with his bare hands......so many symptoms of Napolean complex lol.  I love angry short guys (in a non homosexual way), they are so crazy

He's funny.

I like how life has humbled him.

Anytime you can get a chick like Tyra to feel you up on live TV, that's saying something.

Still don't understand why he'd do it all for size, though.

His arms are more synthol-induced scar tissue than muscle now........but he's probably healthier.

The problem with synthol is that the scar tissue bunches up the muscle fascia and you have no real elasticity left.

Synthol inhibits strength by shortening the muscles.

For all of Valentino's size, he's probably not as strong as you think he should be and probably not with good form, if you saw him in the documentary.

Negatives?

Static holds?

DIV

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2009, 02:10:56 PM »
Does anybody else think its gay to film yourself like he did though?  Like those home videos i have seen time and time again on Discovery channel make me laugh my ass off and what a dumb ass for getting that infection............Kid s........don't use a needle if it falls to the floor.  They are pretty cheap....if you cannot afford a new sterile needle or alcohol prep pads PM me.....or goto an addict center and get free needles they don't just hand out free insulin needles for herion addicts they also have 23g 3ml/cc stuff as well.  Don't get an infection or tape yourself draining some nastiness out of your arms otherwise you will be on a modern day freak show......I do respect big "V" he does tell people he was dumb and just dropped syringes and then "blew them off" and injected, but don't misjudge his "coolness" now for his ignorance when he was "jacked'.  He is just incredibly honest......sometimes you gotta scare kids into not doing dumb things b/c they think they are invincible.
First Rock

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2009, 02:31:08 PM »
Does anybody else think its gay to film yourself like he did though?  Like those home videos i have seen time and time again on Discovery channel make me laugh my ass off and what a dumb ass for getting that infection............Kid s........don't use a needle if it falls to the floor.  They are pretty cheap....if you cannot afford a new sterile needle or alcohol prep pads PM me.....or goto an addict center and get free needles they don't just hand out free insulin needles for herion addicts they also have 23g 3ml/cc stuff as well.  Don't get an infection or tape yourself draining some nastiness out of your arms otherwise you will be on a modern day freak show......I do respect big "V" he does tell people he was dumb and just dropped syringes and then "blew them off" and injected, but don't misjudge his "coolness" now for his ignorance when he was "jacked'.  He is just incredibly honest......sometimes you gotta scare kids into not doing dumb things b/c they think they are invincible.

He was/is an idiot, bro.   ::)

No one in their right mind drops a syringe and "blows it off".......

Usually you wipe down the needle with alcohol pads or just throw it away like most civilized lifters.

Valentino is a jack-ass, but really funny!   ;D

I love the part about him going to jail and having guys asking if they could eat his corn.....

DIV