Author Topic: My fitted gear.  (Read 8418 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Re: My fitted gear.
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2013, 08:55:54 AM »
So, ifbb is weak im SE ASIA? I heard the WBFF is tuling there.
IFBB is still no.1 in most counyries of East, West & South Asia, but most counties of South-east Asia link to WBPF.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2013, 08:58:47 AM »
IFBB is still no.1 in most counyries of East, West & South Asia, but most counties of South-east Asia link to WBPF.
yes. The SE ASIAN games also have bbing supported by wnpf
$

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2013, 01:11:02 AM »
So, not to be a dick bro but do you seriously wear MARPAT at the gym with boots, belt and all that GI GOE shit? Just so you know, some veterans could be really offended by that not to mention it comes across as if you are trying to imply you are / were a soldier. I hope you are not the kind of person who gets off on stolen valor bro.

It is hard to tell if you are writing to me or musclecenter.  The context leads me to think it's me so I will respond.  I may have been too deadpan and dry in that post. No I don't wear that to the gym, but my training partner does.  He is  a skin head.  He is not in the photo below, but is representative of skin heads.

I showed him your concerns and he responded:

He is aware of the issue you raised and is careful in his choice of skin-gear of never having any insignia or patches.  He is careful in choosing items that are very obsolete or have never been part of a US miltary uniform.
The brown boots have been obsolete since the 1950's. The company still makes them specifically for casual civilian footwear.  His trousers are not marpat but khaki and have never been part of the uniform of any branch of the military.  
This is  his chosen  gymwear because of the aggressive attitude that it helps him adopt (you might say he is a stanislavski trainer), and he is a skinhead.

He saw Musclecenter's photo and post and made the comments that I passed on and illustrated.  
Appy Polly Loggy

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2013, 08:28:14 AM »

It is hard to tell if you are writing to me or musclecenter.  The context leads me to think it's me so I will respond.  I may have been too deadpan and dry in that post. No I don't wear that to the gym, but my training partner does.  He is  a skin head.  He is not in the photo below, but is representative of skin heads.

I showed him your concerns and he responded:

He is aware of the issue you raised and is careful in his choice of skin-gear of never having any insignia or patches.  He is careful in choosing items that are very obsolete or have never been part of a US miltary uniform.
The brown boots have been obsolete since the 1950's. The company still makes them specifically for casual civilian footwear.  His trousers are not marpat but khaki and have never been part of the uniform of any branch of the military.  
This is  his chosen  gymwear because of the aggressive attitude that it helps him adopt (you might say he is a stanislavski trainer), and he is a skinhead.

He saw Musclecenter's photo and post and made the comments that I passed on and illustrated.  
Appy Polly Loggy

Nope was talking to muscle center.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2013, 09:50:17 AM »
By "fitted gear" I thought you meant preference of needle size and injection spot.  ;D
S

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2013, 10:18:06 AM »
So, not to be a dick bro but do you seriously wear MARPAT at the gym with boots, belt and all that GI GOE shit? Just so you know, some veterans could be really offended by that not to mention it comes across as if you are trying to imply you are / were a soldier. I hope you are not the kind of person who gets off on stolen valor bro.

not to be a dick   but if some veterans in usa gets offended for what a old man in malaysia is wearing their egos is overblown.  They should get over them selfes Even if he lived in usa hade those clothes.. taking offence over thkngs lkne that is silly

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2013, 02:53:47 PM »
It doesn't offend me and for those it does offend I can understand why especially if they are trying to present themselves as something they are not. Soldiers earn the right to wear that uniform, it means something to some people. Has nothing to do with ego.

Dick.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2013, 08:23:57 AM »
It doesn't offend me and for those it does offend I can understand why especially if they are trying to present themselves as something they are not. Soldiers earn the right to wear that uniform, it means something to some people. Has nothing to do with ego.

Dick.lol is your name dick or are you calling me a dick :D

Ofcourse its a ego thing if they get offended if a gay wears that cause they feel he dont desev it and onlh they do.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2013, 11:28:26 AM »
not to be a dick   but if some veterans in usa gets offended for what a old man in malaysia is wearing their egos is overblown.  They should get over them selfes Even if he lived in usa hade those clothes.. taking offence over thkngs lkne that is silly

Agree fully on this

Regards
/Philip K Dick

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2013, 12:38:18 PM »
this thread has a lot more potential.

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2013, 03:02:57 AM »
Musclecenter was in the taiwan army.
$

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2013, 03:08:19 AM »
Fitted gear or baggy gear, you are the muscle!
O

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2013, 04:25:33 AM »
Get a pair of brown Corcoran jump boots, boot bands, and blouse those trousers over the boot tops.

Dont blouse them, only homos do that. All the cool kids let them hang down.

Its strange how civvies jump at the chance to wear cammo, while military look for any excuse not to wear it.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #63 on: November 25, 2013, 04:59:53 AM »
Musclecenter was in the taiwan army.
yes,
in 1970s i serviced at a small island very close to china & always skirmish with communists.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: November 25, 2013, 05:10:24 AM »

Dick.

I agree -- trying to pass oneself off as a member (current or otherwise) of the US Military is one of the most pathetic things a person can do.

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: November 25, 2013, 06:17:46 AM »
yes,
in 1970s i serviced at a small irland very close to china & always skirmish with communists.

Wear whatever the fuck you want brother. If some jumped up anti insurgency veteran wants to cry about it I wouldn't worry, they need to check there egos.

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: November 25, 2013, 07:21:33 AM »
yes,
in 1970s i serviced at a small island very close to china & always skirmish with communists.
for how long were you with the army? Did it support you in your bodybuilding?
$

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #67 on: November 25, 2013, 08:07:36 AM »
for how long were you with the army? Did it support you in your bodybuilding?
its compulsory service, 22 months for man who college graduated in 1970s.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 25, 2013, 08:15:51 AM »
I agree -- trying to pass oneself off as a member (current or otherwise) of the US Military is one of the most pathetic things a person can do.
t yes i agree it is. But we (or atleast me) are talking about vets getting offended if someone wares cloths like mc in the pic

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: November 25, 2013, 08:54:23 AM »
its compulsory service, 22 months for man who college graduated in 1970s.
what is the scope for growth of bodybuiling in asia according to you?
$

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #70 on: November 25, 2013, 09:40:47 AM »
what is the scope for growth of bodybuiling in asia according to you?
most & best area is west Asia such gulf , Iran....
south-east asia & korea, japan are the next .

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: November 25, 2013, 10:17:51 AM »
can bbers make a living out of bbing unlike the US?
$

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #72 on: November 25, 2013, 10:37:00 AM »
can bbers make a living out of bbing unlike the US?
some of countries such as Gulf area can get support money from their goverment or federation.
but most of bodybuilders in East Asia as i know that very difficut to make good money from bodybuilding.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 25, 2013, 11:00:21 AM »
Nice looking wife Coach Huang

Where is she from?
mail order ;D
n

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 25, 2013, 12:42:57 PM »

Looks like every 2nd Ifbb (& in other organizations) World title wins by Persian.