Author Topic: Trouble with the wife  (Read 13599 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Trouble with the wife
« Reply #100 on: April 30, 2010, 06:46:47 PM »
Good relationships take a lot of work. You have to say no to stuff that doesn't work or isn't good for both parties.

Your way is probably better for some, mine for others, but like I said earlier, I'm divorced.  What the hell do I know?  ::)

newmom

« Reply #101 on: April 30, 2010, 06:53:05 PM »
No, being serious.  Trouble is I'm not sure there are any women out there who think the way I do!  My main gripe is that women who are single in their 30s are basically pissed off because some guy(s) fucked them around/over.  And now they have this list of demands and operation protocols which you'd think came down in stone from Mt Sinai.  Love is pretty much an afterthought, after the accounting is taken care of.  Strikes me as ice cold and it really puts me off.  Imo all the accounting in the world won't make a happy marriage.  All you get is two people arguing about the score, and even if they both agree it's a tie, that's a far cry from my idea of marital harmony.

Well Im 40, and yes been lied and cheated on. Im not bitter, not all men are alike. Is my guard up, of course but that doesn't mean I'm not hopeful to find one that doesnt give me grief about going to the gym or is pissed because my weekends are always with my little one. I normally don't go out until after she goes to bed which is 8pm. Some I have dated think they can meet the little one right off the bat..NOT GONNA HAPPEN...

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #102 on: April 30, 2010, 06:55:27 PM »
Your way is probably better for some, mine for others, but like I said earlier, I'm divorced.  What the hell do I know?  ::)

I'm divorced, too!

She would have been a lot better off with the occasional "STFU" instead of "yes dear". :)

newmom

« Reply #103 on: April 30, 2010, 06:58:20 PM »
tapeworm just because your divorced doesn't mean your wrong..unless im reading your posts wrong

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #104 on: April 30, 2010, 07:10:10 PM »
i have a epic boner right now!!!

bench

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #105 on: April 30, 2010, 07:18:04 PM »
Well Im 40, and yes been lied and cheated on. Im not bitter, not all men are alike. Is my guard up, of course but that doesn't mean I'm not hopeful to find one that doesnt give me grief about going to the gym or is pissed because my weekends are always with my little one. I normally don't go out until after she goes to bed which is 8pm. Some I have dated think they can meet the little one right off the bat..NOT GONNA HAPPEN...

Well there's the problem!  How dare you keep fit and look after your child's interests!  ;)

tapeworm just because your divorced doesn't mean your wrong..unless im reading your posts wrong

Sad, but it was really for the best.

Oh, and I'm not always and evil troll on here.  Just most of the time!

I'm divorced, too!

She would have been a lot better off with the occasional "STFU" instead of "yes dear". :)

Possibly.  I'm not really a STFU kind of guy tho.  Arguments are fine, even the occasional putting down the foot, but I'm not there to provide structure.  I expect an adult woman to have a fully formed brain.  I know, I know.  La la land.  [evil troll mode] ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: April 30, 2010, 07:25:24 PM »
Possibly.  I'm not really a STFU kind of guy tho.  Arguments are fine, even the occasional putting down the foot, but I'm not there to provide structure.  I expect an adult woman to have a fully formed brain.  I know, I know.  La la land.  [evil troll mode] ;D

"STFU" was just an example, LOL!

I don't swear at people unless joking.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #107 on: April 30, 2010, 07:29:53 PM »
"STFU" was just an example, LOL!

I don't swear at people unless joking.
i swear at people all the time....it really helps to get your point across...

bench

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: April 30, 2010, 07:35:53 PM »
i swear at people all the time....it really helps to get your point across...

bench

Just not my thing to yell or swear, LOL!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #109 on: April 30, 2010, 07:39:25 PM »
Just not my thing to yell or swear, LOL!
i do both on the regular...

bench

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: April 30, 2010, 08:30:39 PM »
wow

so we just had a really nice night out.

I think that choosing not to fight it out like I normally do and let her stew until she wanted to make up had a tremendously positive effect.

She had to reflect on her behavior and asses it herself.  Normally when we end up arguing and I force her to acknowledge her mistakes, she will, but it doesn't stick.  This time it seems like she has gained some perspective.

Thanks for cheering me up when I was down guys.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #111 on: April 30, 2010, 08:34:24 PM »
wow

I think that choosing not to fight it out like I normally do and let her stew until she wanted to make up had a tremendously positive effect.

She had to reflect on her behavior and asses it herself.  Normally when we end up arguing and I force her to acknowledge her mistakes, she will, but it doesn't stick.  This time it seems like she has gained some perspective.

Show us her tits. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #112 on: April 30, 2010, 08:36:27 PM »

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: April 30, 2010, 08:45:48 PM »
Good for you! Now, kill her while she sleeps. People will have seen that you were happy and you'll be spared suspicion. Really, it's the only way.

I'm glad that it worked out. :)
Almost always, yes.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #114 on: April 30, 2010, 09:17:19 PM »

Like any guy is really looking for a chic with baggage, get real.. most guys scream and run when they hear something about a 'little one'

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: April 30, 2010, 10:07:10 PM »

I'm married too! (4 years this June, no kids)

Tonight was movie night....  We watched "Pumping Iron"  ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: May 01, 2010, 03:17:57 AM »
Like any guy is really looking for a chic with baggage, get real.. most guys scream and run when they hear something about a 'little one'

It's not too bad when the kids are younger and haven't been spoiled.

newmom

« Reply #117 on: May 01, 2010, 03:29:26 AM »
Exactly Drakje. she is about to turn 5 and she is a beautiful little girl. Not the whiney coddely type.

What was meant by my post, is they wanna pick me up at the house, say hi to my little one or hang out at the house. Not saying they wanna play the daddy role or anything. Hell last boyfriend didn't know where I lived until after 3 months.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #118 on: May 01, 2010, 03:58:40 AM »
wow

glad you had a nice night out and all but within 5 days dont get down if stuff explodes even worse, im telling you this now not because I wish that on you but rather you dont get shocked when it happens.

fighting in relationships is like the israel / palestine conflict, everytime you think you figured it out and you are close to long term peace an even bigger bomb explodes

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: May 01, 2010, 03:59:28 AM »
ok you guys are giving me good advice but im confused, should i show her tits before or after I kill her in her sleep?

newmom

« Reply #120 on: May 01, 2010, 04:00:03 AM »
ok you guys are giving me good advice but im confused, should i show her tits before or after I kill her in her sleep?

shifted knowing some of these demented posters they will say after

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: May 01, 2010, 04:00:49 AM »
glad you had a nice night out and all but within 5 days dont get down if stuff explodes even worse, im telling you this now not because I wish that on you but rather you dont get shocked when it happens.

fighting in relationships is like the israel / palestine conflict, everytime you think you figured it out and you are close to long term peace an even bigger bomb explodes

definitely true!  I'm on the lookout

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #122 on: May 01, 2010, 05:33:22 AM »
newmom sent me a PM and said I should ask "shaved or natural" and "post a pic of her spread eagle for proof".

newmom can be kind of kinky that way.

Oh, newmom also said "post the tits and puss shots before you kill her".

Just passing along the message.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #123 on: May 01, 2010, 05:44:18 AM »
Talk with her about it, raise above the madness and refuse to get mad. Treat her with love and kindness, don't be a FUCKING fool and let these things fester!

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #124 on: May 01, 2010, 05:56:18 AM »