Author Topic: Trouble with the wife  (Read 13606 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Trouble with the wife
« Reply #125 on: May 01, 2010, 06:09:24 AM »
Exactly Drakje. she is about to turn 5 and she is a beautiful little girl. Not the whiney coddely type.

What was meant by my post, is they wanna pick me up at the house, say hi to my little one or hang out at the house. Not saying they wanna play the daddy role or anything. Hell last boyfriend didn't know where I lived until after 3 months.

I dated someone with a kid once. We did the whole "wait to meet him thing".. turns out this kid was a douche and a half and she was only getting me used to the cooter making me wait to reduce the chance of being immediately dumped. She had the poorest parenting skills ever and still cannot find anyone who loves/likes the cooter enough to put up with him, LOL!

I had my girlfriend meet the kids within two weeks. If they didn't like her it would have been over so I didn't want to waste time.

newmom

« Reply #126 on: May 01, 2010, 07:06:37 AM »
newmom sent me a PM and said I should ask "shaved or natural" and "post a pic of her spread eagle for proof".

newmom can be kind of kinky that way.

Oh, newmom also said "post the tits and puss shots before you kill her".

Just passing along the message.

LMAO your such an ass

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #127 on: May 01, 2010, 09:46:02 AM »
As men, we all know that a woman's primary objective is to marry. After years of experience I've discovered their most commonly used strategy. here it is:

1. Girl pressures guy for marriage.

2. Guy delays.

3. Girl gradually starts destroying guy's self-esteem and eliminating his friends.

4. Guy becomes too weak and too much of a loser to find something better than what he has.

5. Girl starts to limit sex. In effect controlling the only good thing in the guy's life.

6. Guy is in despair. Capitulates to marriage.

Then 5-10 years later the guy is an empty shell of his former self. Girl is a ruthless manipulating machine. Girl divorces loser husband. Girl takes 80% of guy's stuff because the guy is too brain dead to find a good lawyer. Girl lives happily ever after. Guy becomes bald alcoholic who dies of heart attack at 45 years old.

http://www.nomarriage.com/why_men_should_not_marry.html

It's funny because it's true.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #128 on: May 01, 2010, 05:22:59 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: May 01, 2010, 06:46:45 PM »
As men, we all know that a woman's primary objective is to marry. After years of experience I've discovered their most commonly used strategy. here it is:

2. Guy delays.

3. Girl gradually starts destroying guy's self-esteem and eliminating his friends.

4. Guy becomes too weak and too much of a loser to find something better than what he has.

5. Girl starts to limit sex. In effect controlling the only good thing in the guy's life.

Then 5-10 years later the guy is an empty shell of his former self. Girl is a ruthless manipulating machine. Girl divorces loser husband. Girl takes 80% of guy's stuff because the guy is too brain dead to find a good lawyer. Girl lives happily ever after. Guy becomes bald alcoholic who dies of heart attack at 45 years old.

ON POINT!
Almost always, yes.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #130 on: May 03, 2010, 08:23:29 AM »

2. Guy delays.

I've never understood this whole thing where women control sex in a relationship and use it as leverage.  I've never found myself in that situation ???
w

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: May 03, 2010, 09:07:29 AM »
No, being serious.  Trouble is I'm not sure there are any women out there who think the way I do!  My main gripe is that women who are single in their 30s are basically pissed off because some guy(s) fucked them around/over.  And now they have this list of demands and operation protocols which you'd think came down in stone from Mt Sinai.  Love is pretty much an afterthought, after the accounting is taken care of.  Strikes me as ice cold and it really puts me off.  Imo all the accounting in the world won't make a happy marriage.  All you get is two people arguing about the score, and even if they both agree it's a tie, that's a far cry from my idea of marital harmony.
Great post Tapeworm. Trying to fall in love is NOT going to work based on some chart or list.
Too many woman get hurt and end up thinking a list of variables they can check/control will insure they get a good man and don't get hurt, etc. It rarely works out and they end up changing or never have a good relationship.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #132 on: May 03, 2010, 09:52:58 AM »
Great post Tapeworm. Trying to fall in love is NOT going to work based on some chart or list.
Too many woman get hurt and end up thinking a list of variables they can check/control will insure they get a good man and don't get hurt, etc. It rarely works out and they end up changing or never have a good relationship.

Thanks Howard.  In retrospect, they're not as everywhere as I made it sound.  Met several varieties of flakes as well and whoa!  And a couple who were ok short term but there was clearly no future.  

There's been more than a few date disaster stories told between girlfriends about me, I'm sure.  ;D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: May 03, 2010, 09:57:30 AM »
I dated someone with a kid once. We did the whole "wait to meet him thing".. turns out this kid was a douche and a half and she was only getting me used to the cooter making me wait to reduce the chance of being immediately dumped. She had the poorest parenting skills ever and still cannot find anyone who loves/likes the cooter enough to put up with him, LOL!

I had my girlfriend meet the kids within two weeks. If they didn't like her it would have been over so I didn't want to waste time.

For me any woman with young kids was a NON starter for me when I was divorced and dating.