Author Topic: Trouble with the wife  (Read 13594 times)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: Trouble with the wife
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2010, 02:27:49 PM »
Buy this book, both read and apply to your lives  :)

i still dont see myself reading that book...

bench

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2010, 02:28:40 PM »
seriously man, i think we all have this shit.

soo much easier just to give in.  I know people on here are going to say thats the pussy way, etc...  but really, pick your fights.   just say, your right, I'm sorry, then just go work out for a few hours.

i tried that with my wife.  i would try to explain something i thought was 100% the correct way, and she would putt up silly arguments.  after arguing 100 times about it, we still reached the same result....  so frustrating!!!  but now, i just say "uh huh." and move on.  much less fighting.

if you start fighting every day, you will grow to hate her, and just looking at her is going to make you angry, so stop it now and make a sacrifice.  thats what marriage is all about, sacrifice and compromise (usually one sided though).
you are gay.

NCNPC29

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2010, 02:28:48 PM »
Use the sandwich technique.

1) start conversation off good, mention how you appreciate her, all she does, you really want the relationship to last....but

2) then lay into her a$$ something terrible...let her know that funky a$$ little attitude while you are trying to work sh*t out needs to stop. She needs to grow up and listen for once in her damn life. Let it all out dude.......

3) end it with still love her and appreciate her, she's a good wife but this is how you feel and it's not right at all.

she will either FINALLY get it....or she'll already cut you off midway through #2 running her trap trying to win.

if it's the latter...you need to make a decision because she is a stubborn a$$ female that one day will do what she wants to do (and it could be bad) because she has 0% compromise in her veins.....only thinking of herself.

Time to put the hammer down.  ;)

The sandwich technique does not work and is very outdated in terms of behavior modification. The feedback gets lost as soon as the "negative" portion of the conversation begins. No positive reinforcement will matter at that point. SBI in this situation would be more effective and appropriate. She needs to know her behavior won't be tolerated and needs to change. Describe the feed back in terms of the situation. "Today, when we were in the kitchen and you started talking about xyz". Then tell her the behavior being displayed you are observing. You want her to be able to acknowledge this. Be specific. "You started screaming at me like a complete bitch." Then tell her the impact it has on you and hence the relationship. "This makes me feel like you don't respect me and my feelings and if that continues I'll either knock all your teeth out or kick you in the pussy." If all else fails I still go back to my prior post. Put it in her butt with no lube and make her cry LOLOLOL...seriously though, good luck. She sounds immature and SBI works well with individuals like this.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2010, 02:31:08 PM »
just remember the first 3 rules of being a man...

1)never apologize for anything, under ANY circumstances...
2)never say please..cause real men dont beg...
3)never eat off another mans plate.....

bench

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2010, 02:32:29 PM »
if your joking around, then my answer is : send the bitch my way, i'll teach her to to treat a man

if your serious, well same thing, send the bitch my way i'll teach her how to treat a man..

no but seriously, there is no winning with chicks. so you guys have a dispute about something, then you spend an hour trying to make a point that you were right and she was wrong, well guess what brotha, when you finally prove she's the one thats wrong, thats the openning of a whole new can of worms.

you gotta learn " one ear in, another one out" . of course, this is all assuming you still wanna be with her.

what kind of stupid stuff do you fight about?

yeah this is the problem with arguing.  i am good at it so she will usually concede my point in the end, but the fight takes so much energy.  The worst part is she will subsequently act as if it never happened and keeps doing the same shit without really acknowledging that it is a problem.

She is a pretty anxious person so a lot of the time she will come to me very worked up over nothing and kind of in a state, then when I react to her and get agitated myself she gets pissed off that I mistreated her. Recently that has caused a few fights.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2010, 02:34:56 PM »
my advice is to trade in your vagina for a set of balls and a penis, you little bitch

so I should swap her for a dude?  He would probably be a better workout partner, but sex might be dicey because I'm straight.

Still I appreciate you thinking outside the "box."

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2010, 02:40:05 PM »

bench

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2010, 02:52:04 PM »
seriously man, i think we all have this shit.

soo much easier just to give in.  I know people on here are going to say thats the pussy way, etc...  but really, pick your fights.   just say, your right, I'm sorry, then just go work out for a few hours.

i tried that with my wife.  i would try to explain something i thought was 100% the correct way, and she would putt up silly arguments.  after arguing 100 times about it, we still reached the same result....  so frustrating!!!  but now, i just say "uh huh." and move on.  much less fighting.

if you start fighting every day, you will grow to hate her, and just looking at her is going to make you angry, so stop it now and make a sacrifice.  thats what marriage is all about, sacrifice and compromise (usually one sided though).

I would have had a much easier, possibly better, life if I was capable of this sort of behavior.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2010, 02:54:25 PM »

bench

I prefer lime green and purple outfits to pastels, but otherwise I agree that is strong pimping.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2010, 02:57:39 PM »
The sandwich technique does not work and is very outdated in terms of behavior modification. The feedback gets lost as soon as the "negative" portion of the conversation begins. No positive reinforcement will matter at that point. SBI in this situation would be more effective and appropriate. She needs to know her behavior won't be tolerated and needs to change. Describe the feed back in terms of the situation. "Today, when we were in the kitchen and you started talking about xyz". Then tell her the behavior being displayed you are observing. You want her to be able to acknowledge this. Be specific. "You started screaming at me like a complete bitch." Then tell her the impact it has on you and hence the relationship. "This makes me feel like you don't respect me and my feelings and if that continues I'll either knock all your teeth out or kick you in the pussy." If all else fails I still go back to my prior post. Put it in her butt with no lube and make her cry LOLOLOL...seriously though, good luck. She sounds immature and SBI works well with individuals like this.

LMAO LOL

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2010, 03:01:06 PM »
Ok so my wife and I have been fighting a lot.  Recently we got into it over something very small.  I didn't want to get involved in a huge blow up so I ended the conversation and refused to pursue it any further.  I was pretty pissed off with her so I gave her the silent treatment for a bit.  She continued to be bitchy to try to get my attention.  After a day or so of not talking to her I offered to let bygones be bygones and just be on good terms going forward but she was insistent on rehashing the fight.  In the past I would have had a huge argument with her to try to make my point and we would have made up afterwards.  The thing is I really am just sick of having the same argument with her over and over again.

Advice broskis?

There is no wining any kind of argument with women.  They are irrational & emotional beings.  Even if you're absolutely in the right, don't bother arguing with her.  Just nod your head and say you understand.  The only other alternative is to run for the hills.
w

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2010, 03:05:18 PM »
Do you have children with her? If so, stay. If not, lose her. There are loads of other women to make you miserable out there. Heaven knows you'll kick yourself if she ever files papers.
Almost always, yes.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2010, 03:09:12 PM »
"No sex for you tonight!"
"No, no sex from you tonight."

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2010, 03:13:20 PM »
Fuck her siser (or mom if shes hot) and this will now take the focus away from your small problem.

-A DUB

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2010, 03:14:46 PM »
Ok so my wife and I have been fighting a lot.  Recently we got into it over something very small.  I didn't want to get involved in a huge blow up so I ended the conversation and refused to pursue it any further.  I was pretty pissed off with her so I gave her the silent treatment for a bit.  She continued to be bitchy to try to get my attention.  After a day or so of not talking to her I offered to let bygones be bygones and just be on good terms going forward but she was insistent on rehashing the fight.  In the past I would have had a huge argument with her to try to make my point and we would have made up afterwards.  The thing is I really am just sick of having the same argument with her over and over again.

Advice broskis?

Is she really the one for you?
Q

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2010, 04:03:19 PM »
Fuck her siser (or mom if shes hot) and this will now take the focus away from your small problem.

-A DUB

That's actually sound advise.  Women sometimes like to make mountains out of molehills.  I find that nothing works better than a real catastrophe to help put things in perspective. 
w

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2010, 04:10:39 PM »
Team Slap a Hoe knows what to do

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2010, 04:16:33 PM »
when a person in a relationship starts fighting over littler stuff it just means they want out

its summer time and many people going thru this as either the guy or girl want to be alone and party

if she has friends that talk about amazing dates they go all day etc this can really make a woman crazy as they start wanting to do the same

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2010, 04:22:42 PM »
Just err on the side of Fact, Evidence, Science and Logic. 

Shifted, can you detail the argument so that we can assess who was correct and who was not.

This should be easy.

vinnydountsnyc

• Getbig III
  • ''Billy is border line retarded'' Colette Nelson
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2010, 04:23:31 PM »
Grow some fucking balls ! and stop posting your bullshit problems on this forum numb nuts !
911 INSIDE JOB !

NCNPC29

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2010, 04:25:49 PM »

-A DUB

hahahahahaha. Some funny ass shit going on in this thread. This is what a bodybuilding site should be all about. You just can't take this shit seriously. Life is too short.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2010, 04:27:51 PM »
Buy this book, both read and apply to your lives  :)
;D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2010, 04:42:01 PM »
There is no wining any kind of argument with women.  They are irrational & emotional beings.  Even if you're absolutely in the right, don't bother arguing with her.  Just nod your head and say you understand.  The only other alternative is to run for the hills.

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2010, 04:43:52 PM »
hahahahahaha. Some funny ass shit going on in this thread. This is what a bodybuilding site should be all about. You just can't take this shit seriously. Life is too short.

ABSOLUTELY!!! My wife knows whats up!!! No bullshit drama with us... She knows I'd leave her faster than Keith posts in a Vince Goodrum thread! lol I laid things straight early and she saw what happened with my ex (I dumped her ass for bein a drama queen...)

Life is way too fuckin' short to fight and argue over BULLSHIT... this is the realist advices you will ever get on here dog!

-A DUB

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2010, 04:48:22 PM »
My guess is that she won't let go of a past relationship you had, right?