Author Topic: Casey Anthony  (Read 11970 times)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Re: Casey Anthony
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2011, 09:38:41 PM »
its called std,,that pussy have seen its fair share of 80-100 cocks,,any girl who fucked that many has std,,any!,,most of them herpes...but some have much much worse

gh15 approved

since when does herpes cause bacne?

clowney approved

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2011, 09:46:38 PM »
what is so tragic about it, the fact that Casey has been locked up and not given bail and her life taken away from her for the past couple years.  She is losing her life here, she needs to counter sue for time she has not lived outside of jail, buy a mansion when she get's out and do some blow.  Kid was 3 years old it didn't have a concense yet, kids only start to know they are alive around 7 - 10 years old.
stop feeling sorry for her...there will be more like her...many women today don't like their kids, "hate their kids" or think that their kids get in the way of "their social/love life"....kids are just a means to get money out of the baby daddy, or are assessories...

Maldoror

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2011, 09:50:40 PM »
Seems to me that "LargerThanLife" has a crush on this murderer/slut. How pathetic.

w8m8

« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2011, 10:35:57 AM »
i believe the prosecution believes that she...

she would use chloroform on her kid to render her unconscious, then put her in trunk while she was in the club.  She'd put duct tape on the kid's mouth to keep her quiet in case she did wake up.  Something happened, the kid either overdosed or was poisoned or just suffocated upon waking up.  CA then hid the body near her house and a month later, grandma finally called the police when she knew something was up and CA wasn't giving answers?

now the only defense is "my dad let her die in the swimming pool" while dad stews in the courtroom knowing full well it's bullshit?

The taped visit with her parents telling her about drowning claims being bandied about blows that lie up .. it shows where she got the idea for that bullshit from now

I can't imagine what goes through her head while she sits there and sees all those tapes shown .. saying "I think you're the best Dad and Grandpa in the world , we're best buddies" !! .. then change face and claim she was abused now  ::)

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2011, 08:26:49 AM »
I don't know how you can kill your own kid, 1 year ago I wouldn't have understood it, now after having a son for 1 year its not understandable to me.
You can ONLY understand that if you have kids of that I am 100% certain.

I mean I just had to kill another bird that was in our garden fucked up by a cat this morning a young pigeon, and it felt bad, imagine a 4 year old or what ever age.

Its interesting how these people can do that...

There's nothing interesting about it at all. There's no worse crime then killing a child. I felt that way long before having kids. Child killers, rapists and any other type predators should be executed immediately after trial.

w8m8

« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2011, 04:38:20 AM »
She has to be a psychopath .. getting a tattoo that translated means "Beautiful Life" whilst your child is missing ?

Prosecution may rest it's case today ... I think the defense is weak at best .. but I think the outcome will be not guilty .. like OJ's case  :-\

State prosecutors are expected to admit two pieces of evidence today in the first-degree murder case against Casey Anthony, and then rest their case.

The state called several witnesses Tuesday, including a crime scene investigator and the artist who tattooed "Bella Vita" on Anthony during the summer of 2008 when her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie was missing.

The state called several witnesses Tuesday:

Artist Bobby Williams, who tattooed "Bella Vita" — meaning "Beautiful Life" — on Anthony's back in the summer of 2008 while Caylee Marie was gone.

Cindy Anthony was questioned on a variety of topics, including about her hair and canvas bags and duct-tape at the family's home. Investigators recovered similar items in the woods where Caylee's remains were found in December 2008.

Crime-scene investigator Alina Burroughs said she found the backings of heart-shaped stickers in Casey Anthony's bedroom in 2008. Her testimony is key because an FBI latent print analyst earlier this week said she found the image of a dime-sized heart-shape on one of the pieces of duct tape found with Caylee's remains.

Anthony, 25, is accused of killing Caylee in the summer of 2008.

Orange-Osceola Chief Judge Belvin Perry said he expects the defense team to begin making its presentation Thursday.

It is unclear exactly whom the defense will call to testify or if Anthony will take the stand. During opening statements, defense attorney Jose Baez claimed Caylee drowned in the family pool, that Anthony's father helped dispose of the body, and that a meter reader found the remains but moved them to the woods.

Defense attorney Cheney Mason on Tuesday indicated they would be filing a motion for a judgment of acquittal.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/casey-anthony-trial-state-expected-to-rest-its-1540678.html

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2011, 10:18:21 AM »
She actually had detectives drive her to her place of employment where she hadn't worked for 2 yrs. Did she think 1. Magically, she would arrive and still have her job 2. Half way there, the cops would say "Oh nevermind, we believe you.."?

psychopathic lying child killer....

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2011, 01:45:10 PM »

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: December 22, 2011, 01:47:37 PM »

filthy mudshark skank
I hope she fries.