Author Topic: Need some opinions on cycle I'm starting today  (Read 5844 times)

meathead23

• Getbig II
Need some opinions on cycle I'm starting today
« on: June 04, 2019, 11:31:28 PM »
Hey guys,
Would love some input concerning a cycle I started today.
First 30 days: 3 x 10mg blue heart dbol daily
I will be injecting 1 ml test 400, 1ml tren ace, and 1ml boldenone on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Wanting to add some size as fasting month has just finished (Ramadan). I did lose a lot of weight this month. This month I did not train. For those unaware what fasting is, there is no eating or drinking from sunrise to sunset everyday for 30 days to allow us to think of those less fortunate than us, etc.

Anyways long story short back to training today and my muscle memory is quite good. Everything comes back within a couple weeks. Hoping to blow up with nice size with minimal water. Little bit of water is ok.

Cheers,
Team Anders Behring

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Need some opinions on cycle I'm starting today
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2019, 11:37:22 PM »
A Muslim posted on MuscleMayhem years ago that he would throw in a massive shake during the allowed time.

Nice to see that you will be getting in shape at the same time I will be! That will help motivate me, knowing you too are going through it.

Question: are Test 400 blends adequately dosed? Seems very concentrated for 1mL of fluid?

meathead23

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2019, 12:26:27 AM »
A Muslim posted on MuscleMayhem years ago that he would throw in a massive shake during the allowed time.

Nice to see that you will be getting in shape at the same time I will be! That will help motivate me, knowing you too are going through it.

Question: are Test 400 blends adequately dosed? Seems very concentrated for 1mL of fluid?

Very hard to tell but I know it's very strong because when I use it I feel VERY horny. To the point I can't handle it. Also when I have sex I don't last long at all when I use the stuff
Team Anders Behring

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2019, 12:49:40 AM »
Very hard to tell but I know it's very strong because when I use it I feel VERY horny. To the point I can't handle it. Also when I have sex I don't last long at all when I use the stuff

Very interesting. T400 just seems to good to be true. How concentrated can test even be?

Looks like you, The Italian Lifter, and myself will all be getting in shape!

We should make a thread for Getbiggers getting in shape! To inspire one another for our renewed vows to lifetime fitness!

meathead23

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2019, 01:37:37 AM »
Very interesting. T400 just seems to good to be true. How concentrated can test even be?

We should make a thread for Getbiggers getting in shape! To inspire one another for our renewed vows to lifetime fitness!

Sounds like a great idea!

So do you think my cycle is a good cycle?
Team Anders Behring

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2019, 01:40:17 AM »
Sounds like a great idea!

So do you think my cycle is a good cycle?

If the gear is legit - that looks like a cycle which will produce good gains without going overboard! Yes, I think it looks good. If your training and diet is on point, I can't see you not making good gains on it.

I like that you aren't taking things to extremes. I fear for the health of those who do.

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2019, 01:49:35 AM »

That's a great idea Matt, although I think people can't be interested in seeing the "progress" of and old fart like me, let alone look at my pictures.... (I still have dignity after all  :).)
For you and MeatH is of course a different story.
North of Italy

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2019, 04:24:38 AM »

There is a section.

It's called the Training Logs.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=55.0

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2019, 05:04:14 AM »
That's a great idea Matt, although I think people can't be interested in seeing the "progress" of and old fart like me, let alone look at my pictures.... (I still have dignity after all  :).)
For you and MeatH is of course a different story.

People love successful transformation stories!

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2019, 04:36:09 PM »
Hey guys,
I will be injecting 1 ml test 400, 1ml tren ace, and 1ml boldenone on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Wanting to add some size as fasting month has just finished (Ramadan). I did lose a lot of weight this month. This month I did not train. For those unaware what fasting is, there is no eating or drinking from sunrise to sunset everyday for 30 days to allow us to think of those less fortunate than us, etc.

Anyways long story short back to training today and my muscle memory is quite good. Everything comes back within a couple weeks. Hoping to blow up with nice size with minimal water. Little bit of water is ok.

Cheers,

LOL... any Test over 300mg/ML is hugely suspect. For that matter, any gear labeled over 250-300mg/ML is most likely shit! There is a reason why you NEVER see pharma test over 250mg/ML... its because so much other stuff would need to put in it to keep it clean and stable, that it would make you sick!
You should be pinning every other day, not Mon Wed Fri. It will keep your levels more stable.
Oh and BTW, once Ramadan is over, proper eating will do what you need in terms of gaining size and strength back.... you dont really need the drugs.

LULZ... "a little bit if water"! The test and DBol will cause major water retention and doing this so soon after fasting, the onset of fast water weight will likely cause major increase in blood pressure, so watch for that and enjoy the nose bleeds!

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2019, 11:07:51 AM »
Hey guys,

Cheers,

A friend of mine, a Muslim boy from Marokko told me AAS is forbidden in the Islam. It's a sin.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2019, 10:37:36 AM »

ANYTHING over 250-300mg per ML is absolute crap! Its def fake! Stay away from the so-called blends or anything that is dosed over 300mg per ml. Why do you think pharma test is NEVER over 250mg per ml? Its because if they go over 300, they would need to put so much other shit in there to stabilize it that you would get sick if you took it. Simple google search will help you with that....

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2019, 11:26:09 AM »
ANYTHING over 250-300mg per ML is absolute crap! Its def fake! Stay away from the so-called blends or anything that is dosed over 300mg per ml. Why do you think pharma test is NEVER over 250mg per ml? Its because if they go over 300, they would need to put so much other shit in there to stabilize it that you would get sick if you took it. Simple google search will help you with that....

I got offered test 600mg/ml.. i wanted to puke on the guy