Author Topic: I'm not gonna lie...  (Read 6745 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I'm not gonna lie...
« on: February 13, 2006, 09:11:36 PM »
The website is hot, but the female competitor/ trainer Dawn is hotter.
www.personalfitnessconsu lting.com

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
Re: I'm not gonna lie...
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2006, 09:31:35 PM »
"Utilizing the right combination can make your cardio session faster but more efficient. In other words you’ll look better in less time!"

Really? Was the first sentence some sort of code?  "Faster but more efficient" what does that mean?????  IS that German?  What's going on?  Thanks for the explanation Team!!!!!!

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2006, 09:33:11 PM »
Hey 240, the grammar on that website is jacked. Isn't your wife a school teacher?  Can you not get her to proof read your work? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2006, 09:49:26 PM »
"Faster but more efficient" what does that mean????

That one threw me for a loop the first time also...

'Efficient' means achieving your goals using the fewest resources (IE time, energy, effort, etc)

'Faster' means achieving goals using just fewer time resources.

IE: Using interval training to achieve greater aerobic results in 24 minutes than in 60 minutes of nonstop running.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2006, 09:50:24 PM »
You like dawn as a friend, but you'd "DO" Chad.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2006, 04:43:37 AM »
You like dawn as a friend, but you'd "DO" Chad.

Wanna work with me at a booth at the Arnold Classic, Bast? We'd make a fortune...

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2006, 06:29:21 AM »
Good site - simple yet stylized, clean, effective.  Hope it achieves its inteneded purpose. 

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2006, 12:53:18 PM »
Where the f**k is this place? I'm assuming Ohio.  Nowhere on the website is there a definitive location.

Ron Paul 2012

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2006, 01:07:14 PM »
Where the f**k is this place? I'm assuming Ohio.  Nowhere on the website is their a definitive location.

they do consultations and custom programs compeltely online.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2006, 01:08:07 PM »
240, whatever happened to the deal where if I sent your a box of used butt plugs that you would make me a website?

Oh, I received that box.

They were hardly used.

When I ask for used, I want some damn DNA, man.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2006, 01:12:44 PM »
chadwick's highlights include being on the jenny jones show and as the world turns.  i'd consider it an honor to have such a fitness mogul....no....pioneer honor me with a diet consultation.  and in case anyone was looking to buy autographed headshots, as i was, i can tell you they're NOT available at this time.  hopefully they'll respond to my email soon though.
its comin today

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2006, 01:25:49 PM »
Well damn, I left them in my ass for 15min before sending them to you.
Looks like I'm going to have to bring back 299website.com

Damn newbies.

15 minutes is a warmup.  You want quality, you wear it through a workout.  Geez. 

dawakaman

• Getbig III
  • Never settle for less
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2006, 01:31:17 PM »
chadwick's highlights include being on the jenny jones show and as the world turns.  i'd consider it an honor to have such a fitness mogul....no....pioneer honor me with a diet consultation.  and in case anyone was looking to buy autographed headshots, as i was, i can tell you they're NOT available at this time.  hopefully they'll respond to my email soon though.

MUAHAHAHA, yeah he's a real fitness guru and it show in his amazing physique...

peace
D

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2006, 01:31:50 PM »
i'm learning how to web design now.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2006, 09:20:06 PM »
Its a very nice site.  You're really showing off the skills now 240. 

Its a shame however that the supplements are through an MLM network marketing group Amerisciences.  Similar of Jaguar's site as it being a front site however much more advanced, doesn't look like crap, and offers actual personal training services.  And at least these people have some credit although there's no mention of personal training or nutritional certifications.

All in all, great work
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2006, 09:30:08 PM »
thanks vince.  I've only been in business a few months now... really starting to learn better ways to build.  Instead of asking the customer for every detail, I start by creating it like I would my OWN website.   Then, I send it to them and ask them for their vision.  Very often, our visions are similar.  Admittedly, my business skills are still way stronger than my web des skills, but it's getting there...

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2006, 09:35:20 PM »

This was pretty damn clever.  It made me laugh.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2006, 10:12:51 PM »
When you sign up, you get a personalized diet along with itemized grocery list and estimated cost.
People are signing up pretty quick.  Looks like it's going to be a pretty good business.

Robbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2006, 02:07:39 AM »
The site is too busy.

Too many different fonts. Brush script fonts, centred body copy, ghosting of images and 3d effect filters are the tell-tale signs of an amateur 'designer'.

And what's with the glowing wave in the header and footer? 'Personal Fitness Consulting' is hard enough to read in that abomination of a font. Was it repeated at the bottom just in case it was missed the first time?

Less is more.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2006, 06:20:17 PM »
240 is the place to go if you want a good website at a (VERY)low price. As far as the layout of the websites he builds - that's up to the person buying the website. He can make it how you want it. He's also good because he works with you - excellent customer service.
"Shut the F up and train"

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2006, 06:21:25 PM »
The site is too busy.
Too many different fonts. Brush script fonts, centred body copy, ghosting of images and 3d effect filters are the tell-tale signs of an amateur 'designer'.
And what's with the glowing wave in the header and footer? 'Personal Fitness Consulting' is hard enough to read in that abomination of a font. Was it repeated at the bottom just in case it was missed the first time?
Less is more.

People are siging up...
"Shut the F up and train"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2006, 08:04:43 PM »
this personal fitness consulting.com site....what's it about?

It's 3 personal trainers... one is a top amateur female fitness competitor, one is an actor/fitness model guy, and one is a former college football player. 

You sign up and they customize an online program to help you reach your goals. Diet, nutrition, supps, etc.   Cool program for people that like one-on-one attention and motivation.  Signups have been steady since launch.  Fun website and forum to build and maintain, for me.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2006, 08:26:08 PM »

He's in the niche market of preparing people for the new IFBB "Mens fitness division" competitions.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."